Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I overheard my mom saying "He is just going through the ugly stage of his life.."

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
I'm back from my uni for a couple of days. And yesterday my mom's friend was over at my house and while they were talking I overheard her saying "He is fine. He is just going through the ugly stage of his life. I don't tell him that though."

I always knew that my mom doesn't loves me as much as she loves my sister owing to my ugliness and subhuman genes. So much for thinking that a woman can actually love a man for something other than his looks. I can accept the blackpill, I can accept the dogpill, I can even accept the fact that I failed as a human at birth and there is no hope left. But its hard to accept that my own mother thinks that I'm an ugly subhuman.

"You are not entitled to a woman's love, sweaty". Fine fuck other women. Right now I don't fucking care if they like me or not. But every person in this world is at least entitled to his parent's love. And nothing which a bluepiller can ever say which can convince me otherwise on this.

I'm not sure whether she was talking about my ugly situation where I lock myself in my dorm room for days, not call her and get bad grades OR she was actually referring to my looks. I want to ask her about it, but I'm afraid that she might accept that she hates me because of my ugliness. Or that she never wanted to raise a son this ugly and someone who is a complete failure.

Chances are that she will never accept that she hates me because I'm far more uglier than her friends children so I don't really see the point in confronting her.
This is eating me from the inside and out. I can't live like this, its too difficult to cope with.

It gets better in college sweaty :soy: :soy: :soy:

Oh wait college/university SUCKS?!!?!?! OH WELL IT GETS BETTER AT 30 SWEATY THATS WHEN LIFE REALLY BEGINS

Every day is an ugly state as an incel. Lol at people thinking its just a phase :lul::lul::lul:

Kim Jong Un, please, i beg you.
Launch the damn nukes already

Ur mom hates u, piss on her grave

Oh wait college/university SUCKS?!!?!?! OH WELL IT GETS BETTER AT 30 SWEATY THATS WHEN LIFE REALLY BEGINS

Every day is an ugly state as an incel. Lol at people thinking its just a phase :lul::lul::lul:
Based. Life always gets worse for ugly men.

Based. Life always gets worse for ugly men.
Each day we lose a bit of ground and Chads and Stacys gain a bit more. It will all stop when we take back metropolis.

One of the biggest suicidefuels that i had was when i was a child and i heard my mother talking about this "beautiful blonde twins" that someone she knew had.
I was so enraged that i went straight to her and told her "aren't we supposed to be the most beautiful in the world?" referring to my sister and me. She didn't even tried to take affection and was like "yeah, of course".
Still, the blackpill is liberating and right now i'd rather have their acceptance over more bluepilled lies.

It gets better inside the coffin bro

It never gets better.

Hopefully the Coronavirus explodes and kills many

One of the biggest suicidefuels that i had was when i was a child and i heard my mother talking about this "beautiful blonde twins" that someone she knew had.
I was so enraged that i went straight to her and told her "aren't we supposed to be the most beautiful in the world?" referring to my sister and me. She didn't even tried to take affection and was like "yeah, of course".
Still, the blackpill is liberating and right now i'd rather have their acceptance over more bluepilled lies.
Fucking brutal man. Women can't even have empathy for their own children

You need to blackpill her op
Tried it plenty of times, didn't work. Its impossible to blackpill a woman. Especially a married woman who has lived her entire live on tutorial mode.

She’s going to be surprised when the stage never ends

IT won’t touch this with a ten foot pole

I've always said that the mompill is the most brutal pill. It is the pill that completely destroys your faith in women.

The fuck does "ugly phase" mean? Is she referring to your looks? Since you've gone through puberty, your looks aren't going to magically improve as you age. What I think she means is the whole bluepill notion of girls ignoring you until you have money.

The fuck does "ugly phase" mean? Is she referring to your looks? Since you've gone through puberty, your looks aren't going to magically improve as you age. What I think she means is the whole bluepill notion of girls ignoring you until you have money.
Just be a betabuxx that girls divorce rape bro theory

"You are not entitled to a woman's love, sweaty". Fine fuck other women.

Your guys' typos are revealing you know what she really thinks.

You need to blackpill her op
Tried it plenty of times, didn't work.
Its impossible to blackpill a woman.
Especially a married woman who has lived her entire live on tutorial mode.
There are ways to blackpill women but you can only do it in minecraft with tactics we are not allowed to discuss here.

“Ugly phase” IVE NEVER HEARD THAT BEFORE! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Sorry brocel. Btw, I noticed a while ago my mom treats my chad lite brother a lot better than me and I always wondered why, but after being black pilled and knowing about the halo effect it all made sense. At least she is now paying for my surgeries to help my subhumanness. Damned hypergamy.

>But every person in this world is at least entitled to his parent's love.

bro...this is a hard pill to swallow,but a mothers love is conditional.Does your mother love dirt because it is dirt?does your mother love air because it is air?You must understand that we love something because that something is something.Your mother might love you,but if you change into something she does not want,she will start loving you less.You will notice it.She pays more attention to your younger brother,younger sister,to her friends then you.She will not want to hug you,to kiss your cheeks,to make you food...Unfortunately,we got a bad hand and we can't do anything.Just hope that whatever love she has for you will allow you to lead a comfortable neet life.Only god can truly love man.

The ugly stage of your life is your entire life boyo

I'm on that same situation rn. They keep kicking the ball until it fires back at them seeing the failure they've created.

im going through the ugly stage of my life too, it began when i was born and will end when i rope

Is it her fault your ugly OP?
Obviously. It's her fault more than anybody else.
She is the one who married a subhuman. She is the one who in spite of being ugly herself chose to have a son.
She probably knew that her son would become a incel but she still chose to reproduce.

our entire lives are an ugly phase

this post puts me in discomfort if I was you I would of grilled her and just left ain’t no normal relationship after that.

Last edited:
show hER how ugly you really are

this post puts me in discomfort if I was you I would of grilled her and just left
I desperately want to leave too. But when I look at it objectively I realize that I don't even have a job or place to stay, where will I go?
If you have a job then it maybe its easier for you to do.