[Story] I overheard two old women talking about their teen daughters on the street

Mainländer

Mainländer

AWALT
★★★★★
69d 15h 16m
Woman 1: "...how old was your daughter?"
Woman 2: "15"
Woman 1: "Yeah, that normal of that age, we can't do anything about it. Mine was with 14"

That's all I could hear, I increased my speed to get out of earshot.

They certainly weren't talking about their first periods considering no girl has their first periods that late nowadays and the "we can't do anything about it" comment. They were talking about the ages their daughters first got fucked.

99% of the people nowadays consider it normal and acceptable for underage girls to fornicate with guys around their age but wouldn't consider it normal or acceptable for them to marry, especially if with a significantly older guy. Western culture= done for.

Last edited:
Inceywincey

Inceywincey

Recruit
★★★★★
18d 10h 48m
all a girl needs to do to get fucked is exist
all a man needs to do to get some fuk is betabux endlessly for mlady to get cucked

Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Veteran
★★★
7d 3h 46m
One time i overhead a fat old foid talking about getting a new boyfriend she was waddling too fatass literal ragefuel that she could get into relationships while I just rot away

H

Haywire

Luminary
★★★★★
42d 4h 9m
14 year old foids want the cock of attractive men

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
117d 19h 26m
all a girl needs to do to get fucked is exist
all a man needs to do to get some fuk is betabux endlessly for mlady to get cucked
Over

Mainländer

Mainländer

AWALT
★★★★★
69d 15h 16m
14 year old foids want the cock of attractive men
One more to the list of obvious, easily verifiable facts that can't be spoken nowadays.

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Officer
4d 13h 9m
One time i overhead a fat old foid talking about getting a new boyfriend she was waddling too fatass literal ragefuel that she could get into relationships while I just rot away
time like this make me wish for sharia law. so that i can cut their head off on the streets on gta 5

Solo Disident

Solo Disident

Recruit
★★★★★
2d 22h 13m
One more to the list of obvious, easily verifiable facts that can't be spoken nowadays.
yup 14 foids were having sex in my class with older guys, but I fuck 14yo now i go to jail as Im no chad and laws have gotten worst. So im castrated but they get game wenneber they want even if they need it less than me