Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I paid to get tortured by a foid

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
So today I had to got to the dentist and it was horrible.
Before she did anything I was already sweatying like a pig because I'm afraid of dentists, then she noticed that and started teasing the nightmare that was about to come BBZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIINNGGGG~ my asshole got tight af.
I hurt so muuch I my eyes started watering, I almost cried. I dunno what she did but I never felt so much pain, then she started giggling and telling me to "be a man!!" wtffFF SHE DOESN'T KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS BECAUSE SHE ALWAYS TAKES CARE OF HER TEETH, I DON'T BECAUSE IM AN INCEL FUCKK YOUUU
anyway it's over, JFL @ me for paying to get tortured by a foid

u should tell her be a women u should be gentle like a women not like a man :feelstrash: :feelskek:

The title of this thread in particular and some words used by you inadvertently give off BDSM vibe. Lol

why were u banned? :feelstrash: :feelshehe:
friendly banter with mods
What does being incel have to do with taking care of your teeth you dirty degenerate. I'm betting your breath smells like a fucking sewer. The one thing I hate is shit-breathed people talking to me.
:chad: if you brush your teeth
When you're truecel people don't expect anything out of you so you start not giving a fuck

nice that u are back foil head :feelstrash: :feelsautistic:
dyellow

Did she not use some form of numbing agent..? That almost seems illegal.

Just get voluntarily tortured theory

I've always hated the going to the dentist since one of them took me for an idiot, tried to get me to have all this unnecessary garbage done.

That is why when I go I will ask to be put to sleep.

If a Chad was doing the same thing she would have sucked his dick to make him feel better

How much would you pay to get totured by Merula?

At least next time won't be so bad.....if you go back. She probably won't be there to torment you again.

wtf is this thread

I haven't brushed in 30 years.

Good thing I brush my teeth twice a day. My experience with the dentists weren't ever that well.

do you even have teeth?
Yes but they are really bad.