Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I passionately defend Islamic females on here

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I used to, anyway. I remember arguing with users like @tehgymcel420, @Krispinwah, @13k because they were talking negatively about them. As an Islamic male, I felt it was my duty to defend these females. Over the last few years, even when some of these females would be rude towards me, I would brush it off. But it kept happening more and more to the point I couldn't anymore; and I also started to see with my own eyes that these Islamic females were not only being nice to but also getting into relationships with whites and blacks. Now I despise Islamic females the most. I never thought it would be like this.

islamic chads only

REEEEEEEEEEs heart is too pure for this shit world

Interesting, I’ve never defended any foids tbh

I wonder why you thought muslim foids were better. It’s never to late to know the truth however.

If you think any kind of woman isn't inherently evil by nature you're not blackpilled, idc whether they walk around wearing a BBQ cover or not

JoinedNov 8, 2017Posts21,639Online17d 5h 52m
Congrats on taking the blackpill

I used to, anyway. I remember arguing with users like @tehgymcel420, @Krispinwah, @13k because they were talking negatively about them. As an Islamic male, I felt it was my duty to defend these females. Over the last few years, even when some of these females would be rude towards me, I would brush it off. But it kept happening more and more to the point I couldn't anymore; and I also started to see with my own eyes that these Islamic females were not only being nice to but also getting into relationships with whites and blacks. Now I despise Islamic females the most. I never thought it would be like this.

I never defend ugly curry cunts.I spit on them instead .

Anyway, I'm from a part of London where it's a mostly ethnic minority population. I dated a couple of Pakistani guys during school and when I started at university I met this really lovely African guy (he is British-Congolese) and we dated and I lost my virginity to him. He was non-Muslim but he did have a fetish of sorts for Muslim women.

We're not together anymore but since then I have had a number of flings since and have developed a bit of an affinity for black men in particular - out of the last 6-7 guys I've slept with recently, only 2 have not been black. Some of those guys, but not all, are interested by the fact I'm Muslim and fetishize it. I've even gone as far as to wear a hijab during sex or sexual acts with one of them. I've become somewhat of a size queen ;P

"Black Lives Matter" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

"Big Black Cocks Matter More" :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel:

Last edited:

"Big Black Cocks Matter More" :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel:

Just be black in 2020 theory.

As a former RWA... To OP.

"Religious" women hate non chad men ten times the amount of nonreligious women and love chad an equal times higher amount. "Relgious" women are scum

What about Islamic grannies??

dfed5ce6e6b8bbf21155c231cbd4b011.jpg
1.jpg
images

:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Islam, at least in its modern, 21st century Saudi-dominant strain, is a religion which is apathetic about inceldom. Its apathy with regards to inceldom becomes apparent when you hear the loud shrieking from haram-police against extra-marital sex (called zina), but these haram police don't do anything to absolve the popularity of extra-marital sex. The reason why extra-marital sex is so common among Muslims is because marriage is difficult to obtain, for financial reasons and social ones. What have the haram-police done to alleviate this situation, i.e. make marriage easier? Nothing. The only conclusion one could draw is that these haram-police are apathetic about involuntary celibacy. Since they're blatantly apathetic, these people really have no ground to stand on being judgemental about zina.

Last edited:

Blackpill nuke right here tbh

Pretty much all the women in my family are well behaved and domesticated. Not saying they're different. AWALT stands supreme, but that's why you gotta control and subdue them. My dad for example, didn't let my mom learn proper english or go to school when they came here to Canada as immigrants. As such, she is dependant on him for her survival. Also, he gave her a good spanking a few times when I was younger, which naturally made her more loyal.

Same applies to my cousin. He brought Iraqi wife to Canada, she also doesn't have good english or proper education, all her family is over sees, and also smacked her around a bit. They have 4 kids.

Muslim women who don't wear the hijab or wear makeup with their hijab are almost always whores. This is simple fact, as a women who displays her body desires to be seen, and desired, and fucked. This women is muslim in name only.

Last edited:
ISLAMIC FOIDS WANT ATHEIST CHAD COCK

Muslim foids in the West are the same as all other foids. Look at Ilhan Omar cheating on her Somali husband with a white guy. Most of them will engage in random hookups with chad and Tyrone.

The hijab is worn just for cultural virtue signaling, it isn't a genuine sign of sexual modesty.

Maybe Muslim foids in Saudi Arabia or Iran are better (at least the poorer ones without access to upper class degeneracy) but overall I wouldn't pedestalize Muslims too much.

Muslim foids in the West are the same as all other foids. Look at Ilhan Omar cheating on her Somali husband with a white guy. Most of them will engage in random hookups with chad and Tyrone.

The hijab is worn just for cultural virtue signaling, it isn't a genuine sign of sexual modesty.

Maybe Muslim foids in Saudi Arabia or Iran are better (at least the poorer ones without access to upper class degeneracy) but overall I wouldn't pedestalize Muslims too much.
Nope, Islamic females in their countries are the same. If a white male comes in their vicinity, they get wet. Fuck those cunts too.

Not even Chad, the bitches want white and black cocks.

Nope, Islamic females in their countries are the same. If a white male comes in their vicinity, they get wet. Fuck those cunts too.

Not even Chad, the bitches want white and black cocks.
yea chad is the white version of attractive male

It's good you realise now, that they aren't worth defending.

In my religion, all foids are manifestations of the Femiurge.
You should know that when you are talking to a foid, you are talking to a malevolent hive mind that controls billions of bodies in this world called "females".
They literally are all the same. Their consciousness all leads back to the same source, the Femiurge.
Femasites are basically like archons.