Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I piss off roastie by calling her fat and ugly and she still wants to have sex. But remember guys you need nice personalities

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★

6F62E096 BF9E 4B42 8820 100910164B57
687FB55A 3ECE 4C4A BBF3 DDAAC2D2BB4E
A14F3694 BBBA 4829 848E 98E2D418DC83

Update: thirst is real

4FABC823 725B 4EC5 93EB FED1A0E2CF97

Don’t know how ppl can still deny black pill in 2018

Last edited:
Chad can get away with anything.

It's okay when chad does it

You still wont bang me so

giphy.gif

I cant believe how being good looking makes it so easy, its just insane to see this

Even in that video shes not mad, you can hear shes frustrated that you wont meet up with her and fuck her

This is just unbelievable

Whose pics are you using OP?

holy shit bro i'd have the cops called one me if i did that shit

jfl fuck thsi is to much blackpill im gonna smoke a blunt

if you're not good looking don't even try

I'm not a psychologist, but I'm gonna pretend to be one anyway.

What I think her thinking is here is "I'm not mad that he called me fat, because I'm not fat. I'm so hot, I'm secure enough to be called fat because I can prove I'm not. If I was fat, things would be different. Maybe I'd be angry. Maybe I'd be offended. But because I'm not, it's almost like I agree that fat people shouldn't get to have sex, and thin, sexy people like myself should get to have sex. It's cool. I'm in the beautiful people club. So I'll just correct him, and he'll understand his mistake, and then we'll get back to functions."

What I think her thinking is here is "I'm not mad that he called me fat, because I'm not fat. I'm so hot, I'm secure enough to be called fat because I can prove I'm not. If I was fat, things would be different. Maybe I'd be angry. Maybe I'd be offended. But because I'm not, it's almost like I agree that fat people shouldn't get to have sex, and thin, sexy people like myself should get to have sex. It's cool. I'm in the beautiful people club. So I'll just correct him, and he'll understand his mistake, and then we'll get back to functions."
no bro roasties like being treated like shit by chad.

if one of us talked to her like that we'd be sued or worse jfl

Cope, you can clearly see she is angry and pissed off from her text and videos. It’s all about looks no need to pretend to be psychologist

no bro roasties like being treated like shit by chad.

if one of us talked to her like that we'd be sued or worse jfl

Oh yeah, if one of us did it then yeah. But if you're attractive enough, people won't be offended when you call them fat. They won't see it as an insult so much as being mistaken about their thinness.

Typical stupid american whore

I just wanted things to be a little easier for me as well :feelsbadman:

This is fucking.... i don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I need to take the blackpill for myself and catfish. I am like a crack addict for this shit right now

she wants it so bad

how retarded are women to even fall for a chadfish

When the blackpill is too strooooooooooooooong...

Also JFL @ numale cuck orbiters hanging out with her in the club while she begs for chads cock over the internet.

Last edited:
4fabc823-725b-4ec5-93eb-fed1a0e2cf97-png.21665

HOLY FUCK HOW CAN LIFE BEE SO UNFAIR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Leo-Dicaprio-Crying.gif

These are torture fam. What chad did u use?

This needs to be pinned

Being chad is like playing a game with most of the cheat codes. all your base are belong to chad

At some point you can't help but no longer get depressed from stuff like this, but just laugh at the absurdity of it all. Somehow, by just being genetically gifted, we can't even get a girl to like us enough for even a kiss despite our best efforts. We can be as nice as possible, we can be as outgoing as we can, we can try our hand at being charismatic too. None of that will work.

Meanwhile on the opposite of the spectrum Chad doesn't need to try at all, at most he works out (like us) and tries to be fashionable (like us). He can be a real fucking dickhead, he can be somewhat passive, he doesn't have to be very charismatic, and yet he'll have these whores lusting after his Chad dick so badly. They'd lay down their lives for him no matter how badly he acts towards them.

It's not fair, but it is funny how fucking ridiculous the reality we live in is.

Last edited:
LOL I'vehad similar results using fake pics of a male model when I tried a dating site during my ban period. Women were literally willing to do anything. Many of them even said they have husband/boyfriend. JFL at female degeneracy and hypocrisy in 2018.

fucking hell, which catfish did you use? fucking gandy?

Used up roastie whores, and those other dudes look like chadlites probably over 6 foot

"go work on yourself and your personality and you'll find the right guy."
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

4fabc823-725b-4ec5-93eb-fed1a0e2cf97-png.21665

HOLY FUCK HOW CAN LIFE BEE SO UNFAIR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Leo-Dicaprio-Crying.gif
Sometimes even I am surprised as how thirsty these sluts get for chad. I mean it’s pure suicide fuel.

It’s worst seeing these type of girls in public where they act all uptight and bitchy but when talking to chad they go full submissive mode. Pisses me the fuck off

someone throw this bitch a bucket of water.GotDamn she thirsty for that chad dick.:feelsahh::feelsohh::feelsrope:
Slut is hot ngl
your standards are shit stfu

Oh my god, that's so fucking awesome.

I've had women fuck with me as I try to beg for their attention - seeing it go the other way is like a revelation.

Doing God's work.

this whore saw her one time opportunity to get with a chad, so no matter how harsh chad treated her, she still wanted him. boyos this is real life at its finest. and worst of all, ive seen this shit happen in my own eyes.

this whore saw her one time opportunity to get with a chad, so no matter how harsh chad treated her, she still wanted him. boyos this is real life at its finest. and worst of all, ive seen this shit happen in my own eyes.

Yes you can see this kind of shit happen live in nightclubs and chad is rejecting sluts but they keep coming back

Looks like negging PUA bullshit actually works*!

*Chad only

imagine getting this level of interaction from females normally. your personality must be amazing