Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I pity incel “watchdogs” (bullies) on r*ddit

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Imagine spending all day browsing an incel forum solely for exceptional, edgy posts that you can put on your subreddit and share with your fellow watchdogerinos.

While incels check in on .co here and there, they often keep themselves occupied with various copes. Not the watchdog though. Oh no. He’s going to spend most of the day lurking the forums for evil, hateful incels who he can bully and ridicule with his equally sadistic friends.

I may be an incel, but I’m sure glad I’m not an incel watchdog. What a pathetic, miserable life you must lead to be such a thing. Get a fucking job or hobby or something you smelly, soy infused cuckolds.

What a pathetic, miserable life you must lead to be such a thing. Get a fucking job or hobby or something you smelly, soy infused cuckolds.
brutal as fuck

But there are users here that make threads about those cucks too

Imagine spending all day browsing an incel forum solely for exceptional, edgy posts that you can put on your subreddit and share with your fellow watchdogerinos.

While incels check in on .co here and there, they often keep themselves occupied with various copes. Not the watchdog though. Oh no. He’s going to spend most of the day lurking the forums for evil, hateful incels who he can bully and ridicule with his equally sadistic friends.

I may be an incel, but I’m sure glad I’m not an incel watchdog. What a pathetic, miserable life you must lead to be such a thing. Get a fucking job or hobby or something you smelly, soy infused cuckolds.
based

But there are users here that make threads about those cucks too
Perhaps but we don’t dedicate our entire day to talking about them and their activities. They do.

It's what nosy old women do in my culture . It's DoG , a mental illness to refer themselves as "watchdogs".
Real watchdogs are military type with million of dollars of training like d FBI especially the profilers.

them get a job? they are too busy sucking tyrones dick and appreciating females for that.

Brutal WatchDogPill.

They're even more pathetic than us

But we’re protecting wAhMeNz from you potential terrorists by mocking you or you’ll start going ER you inkwell :soy:

They are virtue signalling pieces of shit. The guise of heroism is LAUGHABLE. Go save a kitten you fags. They only do this because they are lazy armchair psychologists who merely find us more sociologically stimulating than some ethot talking about the mall, or some convervacuck ranting about his taxes. These are the kind of people that make art of murderers. It saddens me that we have more things going on in our minds than these people who have conditioned themselves into a lazy, oppressive morality.

Last edited:
Yep that's why my post count is so low even though I've been here since the day the site started practically. I spend most of my day coping playing games and watching random shit on YouTube and if something pops into my head or I'm feeling down I throw it on here and see what comes back which helps me.

There are a few post count whores on here who have posts that consist 99.999% of one word answers like 'cope', 'based', 'tbh' or 'I agree' or just quoting someone else permanently like a sheep. I'd rather not be like that. PaedoTears is made up almost entirely of nonces who just copy and paste a screenshot from here, dodging through all the logical posts to find the one where it is likely just someone either venting or being sarcastic anyway :soy: :soy: :soy:

IT watchdogs are literally one of the most fucking useless groups of individuals that currently exist in our society.

Last edited:
Sometimes they call it "infiltrate", I mean opening a browser tab, typing incel.co and taking screenshots, as if some special agent "infiltrating" north korea. It's a freaking public forum god fucking dammit, JFL. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Sometimes they call it "infiltrate", I mean opening a browser tab, typing incel.co and taking screenshots, as if some special agent "infiltrating" north korea. It's a freaking public forum god fucking dammit, JFL. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
The amount of effort.

IT unironically think they are on some noble crusade against muh evil inklers, it isn't just sad it's also delusional.

Last edited:
IT unironically think they are on some noble crusade against muh evil inklers, it just just sad it's also delusional.
I genuinely blows my mind to think about how a group of people can be so delusional.

Pathetic bunch

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back