Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I play video games because I like to live the life of the characters because my own life is so shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
I love playing Hitman because I can put myself in the shoes of Agent 47, the worlds top Assassin. I pretend I’m actually 47, and live his life through the video game.

That’s just an example of me living somebody else’s life, even if it’s through video games and isn’t actually real.

My life is just completely shit. I’m a complete loser and I’ll never be a hero out of a game. I’ll just be me, the loser wishing he was somebody else. Somebody great.

I play video games because I like video games.

Wish I could isekaimaxx and ascend in a fantasy world where I am actually the protagonist.

I love playing Hitman because I can put myself in the shoes of Agent 47, the worlds top Assassin. I pretend I’m actually 47, and live his life through the video game.

That’s just an example of me living somebody else’s life, even if it’s through video games and isn’t actually real.

My life is just completely shit. I’m a complete loser and I’ll never be a hero out of a game. I’ll just be me, the loser wishing he was somebody else. Somebody great.

Thats cope I think. You cant pretend to be someone else

Thats cope I think. You cant pretend to be someone else

I wish it was that easy to self insert in a good game I can’t do it anymore.

Same mate it’s all escapism from shit really

Relatable, I wish I could become my GTA Online character IRL.

I play video games to cope and because I enjoy them.

Games are fun. They help temporarily take my mind off of how shitty life is for real.

Tbh I do the same thing with anime. Self insertion can be pretty cool but at the long run you will realize how shitty real life is in comparison.
Wish I could isekaimaxx and ascend in a fantasy world where I am actually the protagonist.
Imagine being an MC that actually fucks his harem lol

Silent Assassin was the only Hitman game I liked. Played the shit out of it in 2003.

Yeah, that's how I've been playing video games since forever. They've always been my escape mechanism. Made getting grounded as a child a miserable hell.

based samed here I am playing persona 5 and feel like a Chad, is good cope