Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I predict that by the end of this decade, approximately 60% of men won't be getting sex

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
Due to rising hypergamy, 60% men won't be getting any sex by 2030. I have concluded that the inceldom growth rate is around 5% per year.

Woman will also be sexlessness will also increase, but because they only want Chad . After all Chad can fuck only so much foids. Same won't be the case with men. In short this will be there "inceldom"

Lonely

*Start of this decade

The comic strip should read "I'm Chadsexual so sub-8 men can fuck off with their ugly faces" and not "I'm lonely".

Expect them to relax the laws against sex workers.

They'll continue the endless amount of Foid & Fag worship with a regulated sex work industry. (((They'll))) also be able to flub the numbers making it seem like guys more guys than ever are getting laid in response to a regulated sex work economy.

You must continue to wageslave and consoom.

Its already way part that, no doubt in my mind

Good, if 60% of the male population (which would be like 25% or 30% of a country's population) goes ER against the government, (((they're))) fucking done. I read somewhere that if you get 10% of a country's population to start a revolution, it's very hard to stop, and if it's 20% or higher the insurgents have already won.