Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I prefer attractive girls to ignore me

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
At work the attractive girls ignore me for the most part. Won’t even say hi unless I do it first. However one has said hello to me first and I don’t like it because blue pill thoughts start in my head. I know she’s just being nice but still would rather she not say anything. The old roasties are nice to me but that’s different.

you just reminded me of the day I cold approached a stacy in a bus jfl

tenor.gif

I tried getting girls to ignore me but they just won't stay away, some even broke into my house. Why is it so hard for them to understand that I'm incel?

You ignore them to protect your ego. It's basically the principle of 'you can' t lose the game if you don't play it'.

I tried getting girls to ignore me but they just won't stay away, some even broke into my house. Why is it so hard for them to understand that I'm incel?
Is this a joke or are you another fakecel who has come to larp here among losers?

Why is it always the 2017cels that keep bragging.....
Most likely fakecels since they havent used the account in years.

I keep getting 150 tinder matches a second why can't girls understand that im just a 6'3 High tier normiecel?