Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I prefer doing stuff alone coz I don't enjoy the company of others

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
You know why people don't like eating alone? Because they're scared people will see them especially people they know and think they are losers. Thats it really. Its social acceptance bullshit.

Thats the reason people do stuff.

But apart from the small circle of the close friends I have, I prefer to be alone.

I've been hurt by too many people so the act of being of forced to do stuff with people I don't trust really tires me.

Do you think I wanna eat with colleagues who betrayed me? With people who are talking shit behind my back? With people who are just ruining my experience?

Fuck that. I wanna enjoy my food and eat at the pace I want to. When others are there, they just ruin the food for me coz now Im preoccupied with them instead of my food.

Its amazing how normies esp foids would rather hang out with people they don't really like than truly enjoy what they are doing alone. No wonder they never accomplished much. They care more about social acceptance than the thing they are supposed to be focused on.

Who you are with is always most important. And for most part I rather be with no one than people I don't trust.

Last edited:
I hate doing stuff alone but hate the agony of doing stuff with others more tbh

I've always been a loner, which probably has made lack of female attention a little more bearable. I used to be intimidated by eating alone as I thought people would snicker and make fun of me, but unless I'm literally standing between them and their phone no one notices or gives a shit.

I've known people who don't even go to movies solo, which is retarded because it's one of the most individual activities you can do since talking is discouraged.

I'm the same way tbh. It's awkward af when I accidentally let the food drop out of my mouth when I'm eating.

Sometimes tbh

I can't work in groups

I feel the same way. Another good thing is that when I shop I don't have to wait for others, I get my things and go.

Thread theme

Believe me, friends are OVERRATED! Friends are basically strangers who knows your deepest secrets and desires and, once, your friendship is ended all your secrets and private life will be in the public domaine jfl and they'll use your weakness to destroy you cuz humans are crual by nature. Loneliness is horrible, I know, but friendship is not going to make you happier especially if you don't behave and think like normies. Accept your fate with bravery fellow incel cuz you cannot change your life! Always remember that your life is predetermined by your genetics.

This is why I sit alone at lunch

It depends on the situation, i understand this

Your behaviour is really similar to mine. At lunch time I most of the time (always) eat my meal alone, it's because I'm a introvert. My colleagues never bothered me because of that (I think one made a remark once) an old colleague of mine use to tell me that he admires the fact that I keep my distance to others in order to avoid any kind of conflicts.