Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I Prefer Non Japanese Guys

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=114thftENF0

Sorry if already posted but...

How does this happen

A Asian foid who grew up with only Asian men not like Asian men

I can understand Asian American Women because they also grew up around white men but Japanese didn't

Japanese woman in a nutshell nice video will watch more later

as soon as an asian girl gets herself a white chad/chadlite she will never stop thinking about the white man unless she finds herself an asian gigas chad millionaire.

as soon as an asian girl gets herself a white chad/chadlite she will never stop thinking about the white man unless she finds herself an asian gigas chad millionaire.
She got a white guy but it's long distance relationship

She seek him out... probably

"That's just Asian-Americans, real Asian females aren't like that!" :soy:

"I prefer Hollywood chads"

But he isn't chad, face is recessed, he may be tall tho

To be fair she is 31

so he might be betabuxxx
I actually didn't watch the video I just thought she'd be babbling about her racial preferences.

You go girl, deliberately excluding people from your own entire race is perfectly fine and can't be attributed to their inferiority in some way.

I prefer virgins who are barely the age of consent. It's just a preference.

man asian foids are cute

oh, so 18 year old Japanese?
My preference changes depending on which country I am touring. In some countries the age of consent is 18, others it's 14. So my preference can change too.

My preference changes depending on which country I am touring. In some countries the age of consent is 18, others it's 14. So my preference can change too.
:ha..feels::ha..feels:

She got a white guy but it's long distance relationship

She seek him out... probably
Jfl she prefers to engage in a long distance relationship than date with japanese guys. Nodleewhores are pathetic.

"I like foreigner guys". Uses images of Chads only. Why I'm not surprised?

She prefers not just white guys, she prefers white Chads.
As an ugly white guy, I don't really understand how this concerns us.

shes also a 3/10

How does this happen

I can understand Asian American Women because they also grew up around white men but Japanese didn't

Wow she's so speshul and not like all the other noodlewhores. JFL at how they always use the euphemism "non japanese guys" instead of just stating outright "Why I prefer to date white guys". Foids are master tricksters

What is the surprise?

“I get along with them more” they just so happen to have a better personality than all of the men in her own race. “I like learning different cultures and languages“ “I’m just attracted to guys who have a different culture” yeah because apparently you have to sucky sucky and fucky fucky za waito cocku to learn those. I’m not even going to go into how retarded that lesbian analogy was.
JFL at this ape attempting to justify her lust for waito cocku. I used to watch a lot of videos about Japan. It always pissed me off when noodlecunts said they were into “non Japanese” men or “foreigners”, when they so obviously only had white men in mind. Honestly a lot of noodlewhores are just plain low IQ. I genuinely feel for my ricecel bros. How the fuck have they not gone ER en masse

View attachment 355441
"I like foreigner guys". Uses images of Chads only. Why I'm not surprised?
JFL you literally can’t make this shit up
She prefers not just white guys, she prefers white Chads.
As an ugly white guy, I don't really understand how this concerns us.
Chad only
Except her bf is a low tier norman

How does this happen

Just because they live in Japan doesn't mean they aren't exposed to the western culture and western beauty standards from the internet.

I'm hated by both native and expat japanese foids

JBW is inherent to human nature.

It's not. Most people prefer their own and this is more true for people not exposed to western beauty standards. As tests have been performed on hunter-gatherers and they always preferred people that looked like them.

Any noodlewhore who speaks English = automatic JBW fucktoy. Not that other noodles wouldn't love a white cock as well but most of them know a relationship won't work because of the language barrier.

Japcels should put bitches like her in their place

Op Subliminally rejoicing in the background every time an ethnic foid spells the beans.
Images 3

Look at that whore fucking face. She probably convinced herself that she worked hard at life to have what she has.

From putting fear into the world and committing based af shit to this, its over for you japan