Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I prefer people hate me than like me

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
When somebody likes me I feel pressure to maintain a certain persona. But when everyone hates me I feel comfortable and like I can genuinely be myself

When somebody likes me I feel pressure to maintain a certain persona. But when everyone hates me I feel comfortable and like I can genuinely be myself
Inkwell trait

Its honetsly just low self esteem

I have a hard time accepting compliments, I just feel so worthless because so it cannot be true that Im good at anything if I have no friends/gf and I know that I struggle putting in the work because Im slow and autistic

If somebody calls me subhuman or criticizes me I am fine with that because I think Im trash

Over the years I learned to just say thanks when people tell me Ive done a good job at something rather than trying to minimize my own success

I still kinda know that Im useless but I know nobody wants to hear me whine

Go fuck yourself then you autistic piece of shit.

Go fuck yourself then you autistic piece of shit.
Yep Yes GIF by C H A R L Ö T T E

tbh I would like to have friends because if I manage to make some they would most likely be fine with the way I am as I'm not going to pretend to be like them. Then if they start to dislike me so be it, I don't care

:soy:

i hate you milky bastard!

Relatable actually

As The Miz would say
I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something I'm not.