Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I prefer short Asians, it just so happens...

typical female:
I PREFER FOOD THAT TAKES LIKE LOW CALORIE SALADS ...
IT JUST SO HAPPENS I ONLY PIZZA AND FAST FOOD

just pollute your noble lineage with genetic offal theory

Imagine their sex :feelskek::feelskek:

never trust a female by what she says just what she does.

Worthless chad cock sucking noodlewhore

at some point all Asian males will be aborted/murdered on birth. Only the female ones will be allowed to live

at some point all Asian males will be aborted/murdered on birth. Only the female ones will be allowed to live

nah

within a generation all whites will disappear by having hapa offspring

Her looksmatch is ldaring and playing video games rn.

I feel bad for their hapa sons

This is why manlets are screwed. And this is why anyone who says "go for girls shorter than you" is full of shit

I might hate noodlewhores more than dog fuckers @pp183

There should be a law about a maximum height difference between a couple, this is ridiculous.

typical female:
I PREFER FOOD THAT TAKES LIKE LOW CALORIE SALADS ...
IT JUST SO HAPPENS I ONLY PIZZA AND FAST FOOD
Jfl, a lot of females even virtue signal about the food they eat, tbh.

There should be a law about a maximum height difference between a couple, this is ridiculous.

Remember that these height difference couples where the woman is dwarfed by the man are considered okay but it is illegal in the UK and some states in the US to buy a sex doll that is smaller than a certain size
:feelsclown:

Remember that these height difference couples where the woman is dwarfed by the man are considered okay but it is illegal in the UK and some states in the US to buy a sex doll that is smaller than a certain size
:feelsclown:
smaller than 140cm or 4'7 in the UK jfl

smaller than 140cm or 4'7 in the UK jfl

And yet I guarantee you there is a 4'7 asian with a 6'+ white or black guy that cheer these kind of restrictions but are the first to say things in a trashy fake accent how
"love don't judge" when asked about the height difference between them and their bf.

tbh a lot more guys shouldn't feel shy about finding mismatched height couples weird because it is when the height difference is that drastic.

I hate foidlets and noodlewhores, especially when both are combined into one femoid which is often the case.

Women that short should be sterilized.

I hate foids like these since they're the ones to say 'stop beinbg mtysohynist inkwell' and they create the most incel sons (manlet+HAPA) worst combination next to curry manlet.

does IT honestly think she would stay with his personality if it was attached to a short indian janitor?

not one second

Their son will be a 5’4” turbomanlet hapacel. I simply cannot stand noodlewhores.

In my experience, that phenotype of noodlewhore is especially exogamous.
If you encounter a similar-looking noodle in the wild, you can be 100% sure she's been fed a steady diet of nothing but white cock.

This is why manlets are screwed. And this is why anyone who says "go for girls shorter than you" is full of shit
That almost obliterated my potato :feelsbadman: