JFL I present to you , the soy science fanatic!

wereqryan

wereqryan

Banned
-
178d 15h 22m
We all know him. He calls you incel on social media. He unconditionally obeys and accepts gynocentric liberal pop culture science like the people from the dark ages did with their words of priests. This soy is a regular on liberal degenerate echo-chambers like Reddit where he is parrots propaganda and suppresses any and all plausible dissenting opinions which go against the trend. He doesn't realize that his behavior is more akin to a cult following cuck than an actual rational scientific person.

Zettacel

Zettacel

Officer KHHTV • Pondering the sex-haver question
★★★★★
118d 23h 41m
He also declares himself a quantum physicist while constantly regurgitating things that actual intelligent, smart people have said.

Last edited:
SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Incels.co suck cocks
★★★★★
65d 23h 21m
Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
★★★★★
73d 14h 51m
Welcome back.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Banned
-
178d 15h 22m
He also declares himself a quantum physicist while constantly regurgitating things that actual intelligent, smart people have said.
He also uses quantum mechanics to go against the realities of newtonian mechanics when reality is too troubling for him.
Welcome back.
Thanks brother. :feelsokman::feelsokman:

Shin no Shi

Shin no Shi

What is the Devil if not a Avatar of God
-
41d 15h 40m
We all know him. He calls you incel on social media. He unconditionally obeys and accepts gynocentric liberal pop culture science like the people from the dark ages did with their words of priests. This soy is a regular on liberal degenerate echo-chambers like Reddit where he is parrots propaganda and suppresses any and all plausible dissenting opinions which go against the trend. He doesn't realize that his behavior is more akin to a cult following cuck than an actual rational scientific person.

these are the normgroids on the middle of the IQ spectrum

MegaSpicCel

MegaSpicCel

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
14d 15h 48m
you forgot: treats science likes it's a religion

Ping And Pong

Ping And Pong

Sensible angrycel
-
29d 5h 24m
I think reddit is full of these obnoxious fags, I remember when I first discovered reddit I was put off using it pretty quickly due to the amount of unaware pseudo-intellectuals I would find.

Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Captain
★★★★★
12d 14h 41m
I think reddit is full of these obnoxious fags, I remember when I first discovered reddit I was put off using it pretty quickly due to the amount of unaware pseudo-intellectuals I would find.
Even when i was younger lurking reddit i always noticed there was something off about the people on it i could never hit the nail in the head but it seemed like they thought they were smarter then they really were

Ping And Pong

Ping And Pong

Sensible angrycel
-
29d 5h 24m
Even when i was younger lurking reddit i always noticed there was something off about the people on it i could never hit the nail in the head but it seemed like they thought they were smarter then they really were
That's exactly it, I disliked Reddit way before the soy meme or 'reddit moment' meme was ever a thing.

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Mythic
★★★★★
98d 5h 41m
FUCK YEAH SCIENCE!

until confronted by studies abt female behaviour that makes him feel uncomfortable

coldmachinery

coldmachinery

Mr. Self Destruct
★★★★★
18d 5h 5m
Yeah, pop science has ruined that entire niche. Everyone talks like they're reading verbatim from a scholastic children's book on the milky way.