Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Present You The Morality Police

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
Women are sluts, and as such they need to be controlled. The Taliban and Saudis had the right idea: establish a religious police to control women and punish their misdeeds.

Their functions are as follows (from jewpedia):
  • Ensure that drugs including alcohol are not being traded.
  • Check that women wear the hijab.
  • Make sure that men and women who are spotted together in public are related.
  • Enforce the ban on camera phone
  • Prevent the population from engaging in "frivolous" Western customs such as Valentine's Day
These are great ideas, and I look forward to the spread of Islam across the world. Western sharia police when???

It's the solution to our problems. I'm seriously considering converting to Islam.

We doesn’t have those in Saudi Arabia anymore.

In other words, its over. Degeneracy cannot be contained.

Why contain it? Let it spill over into the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end, they'll beg us to save them.

Why contain it? Let it spill over into the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end, they'll beg us to save them.
I agree. It is too late. The only solution is a human regeneration on a world scale: ie, the holocaust extending to all thots, but that'll never happen.

I've heard stories of armed attacks on roasties. There's not enough roasties to go around, and the incels are starting to get desperate.

I've heard stories of armed attacks on roasties. There's not enough roasties to go around, and the incels are starting to get desperate.
Why armed attack on roasties, we need armed attacks on chads and chadlites. Make the women desperate to lower their standards and make compromises. Killing foids isn’t going to do any good to us

Does Egypt still have these?
Why armed attack on roasties, we need armed attacks on chads and chadlites. Make the women desperate to lower their standards and make compromises. Killing foids isn’t going to do any good to us

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Extremely, extremely, based.

JFL at thinking even powerful religious entity such as Islam can stand a chance against the unstoppable and relentless force that is feminism and degeneracy.

Cope.
Just be an (((abrahamic))) religion br0!

sounds good to me

The biggest Cope i have ever witnessed .