Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I probably am in the top 5 losers on this forum

id say im joint first/second, neet, class 3 bite, very ugly, havent left house in 7 months, and also BAD at games cause im an adhd fuck who cant focus myself on anything

id say im joint first/second, neet, class 3 bite, very ugly, havent left house in 7 months, and also BAD at games cause im an adhd fuck who cant focus myself on anything
I honestly rather have a class III than a class II. The class II is the definition of a pathetic beta looking subhuman. When you fix an underbite you still have a good jawline after. When you fix an overbite chances are your jaw will be subhuman to okay looking.

I honestly rather have a class III than a class II. The class II is the definition of a pathetic beta looking subhuman. When you fix an underbite you still have a good jawline after. When you fix an overbite chances are your jaw will be subhuman to okay looking.

true but atleast all u need is a bsso/genioplasty, i need a lefort 3! even lefort 1 isnt good enough

also my gonial angle is 140 (it look like ryan gosling) so its still fucked

So true. It takes so much more to recover from having a class II jaw.

Who wants to fight me for #1 loser spot

Your giving yourself too much credit. Top 3 to be honest. Top 2 on your worst day.

You and Ryo, tbh.

I'm the biggest loser on this site, no debate

What race are you? How tall. Being a loser doesn't matter as much as not having good genes.

true but atleast all u need is a bsso/genioplasty, i need a lefort 3! even lefort 1 isnt good enough
It's not easy as it sounds
"Oh just get BSSO!"

Many surgeons are bluepilled and will refuse to do surgery on you unless it looks completely deformed. Also this is thousands of $$$ out of my pocket. I make good money, but BSSO is very very very expensive.