Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I probably have kleinfelters

• Thread starter Deleted member 28688
  • Start date
Deleted member 28688

Deleted member 28688

Currently rotting in a shithole called Turkey
-
Guys i am so depressed right now
While looking at diseases for fun at wikipedia
I came across the page of Kleinfelters Syndrome
And i have most of the symptoms

BE6DE2FE 0311 43D7 AB16 6FC5ECB716A3

SYMPTOMS I HAVE

Gynocomastia

Wide Hips

Literally no muscles

I probably have weak bones because i have joint pain

Also i have pretty severe acne which is also a symptom

I am 175cm in height
which is not tall but kleinfelter might have made me taller.

my dad is 170 and my mom is 140
There is no way i could have been this tall without kleinfelter

my ejaculete is white as snow sometimes but sometimes it is clear like water

I have feminine fat distrubition

SYMPTOMS I DONT HAVE

Little Body Hair: I am hairy as fuck in my legs,thighs and arms even though i am 17 and hair is starting to grow on my chest
I have a moustache and a beard is starting to grow so i think i have normal body hair

Cognitive İssues: I never had problems with reading writing and listening. All my grades are still good to this day

Sex Drive Issues: I never had issues with my sex drive. I am horny af everyday

Low Energy: I never feel fatigued unless i do heavy exercise

Small penis and testicles: My penis is 5 inches so pretty avarege
My testicles look avarage to me but that might be my cope

Even if i dont have kleinfelter i am still an Incel bcuz i am ugly
feels bad man

Because my shithole 3rd world Islamic country is in a economic crisis there is no way i can get a karyotype test so i will never really know if i have Kleinfelters

All i can do is Cope

This is no place to seek attention. You don’t have anything, fuck off.

That guys body looks like mine :cryfeels:

Can’t tell if I have this or I’m just Asian.
I’m certainly not tall though , my hips aren’t too wide I don’t think, but I’m severely underweight so I can’t tell.
This is the truestcel illness to have. Literally never even began to begin if you have this

This is no place to seek attention. You don’t have anything, fuck off.

This OP, if you would have klinefelters you would have a prebubertal penis and testicles if I remember right. I think theres a brutal video of some ginger guy getting blackpills dropped in his face by a doctor, it was posted here somewhen.

This OP, if you would have klinefelters you would have a prebubertal penis and testicles if I remember right. I think theres a brutal video of some ginger guy getting blackpills dropped in his face by a doctor, it was posted here somewhen.
I am not seeking attention i am just venting
Also if anyone that knows that video please for the love of god find it and link it here

I am not seeking attention i am just venting
Also if anyone that knows that video please for the love of god find it and link it here
Dude, if you would have untreated klinfelters you wouldnt even be able to get an erecetion to measure your penis.

Dude, if you would have untreated klinfelters you wouldnt even be able to get an erecetion to measure your penis.
What would prevent the penis from getting a erection with Kleinfelters?

In my country it's forbidden to get a caryotype without a doctor prescription. And even if the doctor prescribes it, only he is allowed to look at it.

It's like there is a major conspiracy preventing sub-males to know about their predicament. That's BS if you ask me. People should have the right to know if they're different.

In my country it's forbidden to get a caryotype without a doctor prescription. And even if the doctor prescribes it, only he is allowed to look at it.

It's like there is a major conspiracy preventing sub-males to know about their predicament. That's BS if you ask me. People should have the right to know if they're different.
World is cucked and against us

It's fucking brutal I either have this or they really put estrogen into the tap water.

Guys i am so depressed right now
While looking at diseases for fun at wikipedia
I came across the page of Kleinfelters Syndrome
And i have most of the symptoms

View attachment 375424

SYMPTOMS I HAVE

Gynocomastia

Wide Hips

Literally no muscles

I probably have weak bones because i have joint pain

Also i have pretty severe acne which is also a symptom

I am 175cm in height
which is not tall but kleinfelter might have made me taller.

my dad is 170 and my mom is 140
There is no way i could have been this tall without kleinfelter

my ejaculete is white as snow sometimes but sometimes it is clear like water

I have feminine fat distrubition

SYMPTOMS I DONT HAVE

Little Body Hair: I am hairy as fuck in my legs,thighs and arms even though i am 17 and hair is starting to grow on my chest
I have a moustache and a beard is starting to grow so i think i have normal body hair

Cognitive İssues: I never had problems with reading writing and listening. All my grades are still good to this day

Sex Drive Issues: I never had issues with my sex drive. I am horny af everyday

Low Energy: I never feel fatigued unless i do heavy exercise

Small penis and testicles: My penis is 5 inches so pretty avarege
My testicles look avarage to me but that might be my cope

Even if i dont have kleinfelter i am still an Incel bcuz i am ugly
feels bad man

Because my shithole 3rd world Islamic country is in a economic crisis there is no way i can get a karyotype test so i will never really know if i have Kleinfelters

All i can do is Cope
Brutal. I also suspected for a long time that I had it because I have wide hips.

So the difference between being a subhuman and klinefelter is the ability to get erections?

No, it's not. If I understand correctly many klinefelter guys learn about their condition while dealing with infertility problem. This means they already got married and were trying to have kids. Surely if they couldn't get it up they would have known there would be a problem long before they got married.

No, it's not. If I understand correctly many klinefelter guys learn about their condition while dealing with infertility problem. This means they already got married and were trying to have kids. Surely if they couldn't get it up they would have known there would be a problem long before they got married.
So none of us low t cels are in the clear yet

It's more likely that you have low T symptoms and lack muscle mass, because genuine Klinefelters syndrome is extremely rare.

It's more likely that you have low T symptoms and lack muscle mass, because genuine Klinefelters syndrome is extremely rare.
What do you mean "extremely rare" ?

There is no reason for it to be any less prevalent than Down syndrome, and Down syndrome is not exactly rare.

What do you mean "extremely rare" ?

There is no reason for it to be any less prevalent than Down syndrome, and Down syndrome is not exactly rare.
According to the NHS, 1 out of 660 males are affected by Klinefelters syndrome. Down syndrome affects 1 out of every 700 babies born in the USA, according to CDC. Maybe "extremely" is overexaggerated, but it is not common.

According to the NHS, 1 out of 660 males are affected by Klinefelters syndrome. Down syndrome affects 1 out of every 700 babies born in the USA, according to CDC. Maybe "extremely" is overexaggerated, but it is not common.

Yeah well, we have more than a thousand members here, so we ought to have a few cases, not to mention that this condition is probably overrepresented here, considering it's likely quite favorable to inceldom.

Yeah well, we have more than a thousand members here, so we ought to have a few cases, not to mention that this condition is probably overrepresented here, considering it's likely quite favorable to inceldom.
Maybe, it's difficult to say. However, you cannot self-diagnose Klinefelter with certainty, because it's a very subtle syndrome that can easily be confused with other conditions. Many people who have it do not even know it.

time to trannymax

So the difference between being a subhuman and klinefelter is the ability to get erections?
Low T men usually can get erections AFTER they went through puberty. You need normal T levels while developing. If your T levels drop after youre like 20 it doesnt matter that much anymore.

Bullshit, if you read articles about diseases on wikipedia you can find many in you (actually you likely have none) , dont self diagnose