Serious I quite literally can not imagine or fathom the constant endless stream of validation females receive daily.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Original One
★★★★★
122d 12h 30m
There's a lot of exaggeration on this forum but one thing that can not be exaggerated is the title of this post. Online, offline, it's ridiculous, females are incessantly inundated with compliments, it's ridiculous. Get on the bus? Compliment. Order a coffee? Compliment. Post a basic photo? 40 likes and 15 comments.

Having such a full social life you get "busy with friends" and get sick of "clingy" peope. In your worst moments always knowing you have friends just a couple button presses away, real life friends that will come hug you and watch a movie with you.

Using online dating "casually" because you have such an active "normal" ""healthy"" sex life that you want to browse a wider meat market half-heartedly as you know 98% of the opposite sex using it is beneath you and would pay good money to smell your farts or eat your panties or whatever. Actually getting annoyed because you're getting SO MANY messages from people that think you're so attractive they want to have sex with you. Good heavens if they're a little below her majesty's standards.

Society and media shoving down literally everyone's throats that women aren't just wonderful. They're epic slaying queeeaaans who do all these things that are hard to list for some reason but trust me they've been held down by the evil sexist manpigs, jesus was a woman and if the glass ceiling wasn't there women would earn 400% of what men earn, that's barely even an exaggeration anymore they're constantly making up bullshit like "emotional intelligence" to flatten test scores and they spew feminism all over kindergarteners' faces, I know because I was a co-op placement in one for half a year and have done similar work. They fire and cancel old people for not falling in line, even second wave fucking feminists they now call TERFS.

And then of course there's the statistics we all know, on homelessness and suicide, job deaths, we could sit here and go on. We have publicly available numerical data proving we value women over men and no one raises a fuss over it, no the opposite, you're named and shamed if you talk about it which is why we're here and the MGTOWs and MRAs are on YouTube/Reddit, all anonymously.

It really makes you wonder how any female could ever feel insecure or worried about their future.

Dr. Dicklet

Dr. Dicklet

卐 ᛋᛋ the only stable emotion is hate ᛋᛋ 卐
★★★★★
6d 2h 14m
Very based post. I hope all the bluepillers out there read this and let it sink in. The privilege is undeniable. It's primarily the reason I have zero respect for them.

Deleted member 22571

Deleted member 22571

20 yrs old, 5'3" tall, ugly blackcel
-
16d 12h 54m
It pisses me off how females have life 100x easier than us, but they can't even acknowledge it due to them being retarded and having no self-awareness. And these imbeciles have the right to vote? Such a cucked society we live in.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Original One
★★★★★
122d 12h 30m
Very based post. I hope all the bluepillers out there read this and let it sink in. The privilege is undeniable. It's primarily the reason I have zero respect for them.
It pisses me off how females have life 100x easier than us, but they can't even acknowledge it due to them being retarded and having no self-awareness. And these imbeciles have the right to vote? Such a cucked society we live in.
Thank you, I feel the same.

ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
★★★★★
4d 7h 46m
I live with my gigastacy sibling, and every moment of the day literal thousands of people blow up her phone to tell her she's beautiful, download her music and tell her she's talented, and hand her everything she wants. I am so fucking done watching this shit. If I could have 1 day of that, I feel like I could coast on that high forever.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Original One
★★★★★
122d 12h 30m
I live with my gigastacy sibling, and every moment of the day literal thousands of people blow up her phone to tell her she's beautiful, download her music and tell her she's talented, and hand her everything she wants. I am so fucking done watching this shit. If I could have 1 day of that, I feel like I could coast on that high forever.
Exactly how I imagine it would be. It's kinda like that when I'm around my cousins.

ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
★★★★★
4d 7h 46m
Exactly how I imagine it would be. It's kinda like that when I'm around my cousins.
Yeah it is nonstop suicide fuel. You know how you never hear about the siblings of celebrities (in most cases)? Well that's 1000 times truer if their sibling is a disgusting incel.

Extra-Samsaric

Extra-Samsaric

Ascending beyond all time and space
39d 6h 48m
If a woman had to live the life of an average guy (let alone an incel), they'd have a nervous breakdown within 2 weeks.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

ⓃⓊⒸⓀ ⒻⒾⒼⒼⒺⓇⓈ
★★★★★
108d 1h 28m
there was a fat woman with grey hair at the supermarket, who had just finished her shift and was leaving, she pulled up her smartphone and had the classic whatsapp with 10 running text convos

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Original One
★★★★★
122d 12h 30m
Yeah it is nonstop suicide fuel. You know how you never hear about the siblings of celebrities (in most cases)? Well that's 1000 times truer if their sibling is a disgusting incel.
I had a brother with many friends, and who dated cute girls so I can imagine a bit but I imagine a sister is 10x worse.
If a woman had to live the life of an average guy (let alone an incel), they'd have a nervous breakdown within 2 weeks.
Completely agreed.

--

Tagging a few users: @TigerFestival @Mainländer @Gyros_Pretcel @SergeantIncel @Pengwin

ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
★★★★★
4d 7h 46m
They'd commit an hero within a week
I had a brother with many friends, and who dated cute girls so I can imagine a bit but I imagine a sister is 10x worse.

Completely agreed.

--

Tagging a few users: @TigerFestival @Mainländer @Gyros_Pretcel @SergeantIncel @Pengwin
She brings over Chads to meet the family now and again and they fuck in the room down the hall. I admit to laughing at the thought of what eating a bullet would do to ruin their "moment"

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★
36d 6h 15m
There's a lot of exaggeration on this forum but one thing that can not be exaggerated is the title of this post. Online, offline, it's ridiculous, females are incessantly inundated with compliments, it's ridiculous. Get on the bus? Compliment. Order a coffee? Compliment. Post a basic photo? 40 likes and 15 comments.

Having such a full social life you get "busy with friends" and get sick of "clingy" peope. In your worst moments always knowing you have friends just a couple button presses away, real life friends that will come hug you and watch a movie with you.

Using online dating "casually" because you have such an active "normal" ""healthy"" sex life that you want to browse a wider meat market half-heartedly as you know 98% of the opposite sex using it is beneath you and would pay good money to smell your farts or eat your panties or whatever. Actually getting annoyed because you're getting SO MANY messages from people that think you're so attractive they want to have sex with you. Good heavens if they're a little below her majesty's standards.

Society and media shoving down literally everyone's throats that women aren't just wonderful. They're epic slaying queeeaaans who do all these things that are hard to list for some reason but trust me they've been held down by the evil sexist manpigs, jesus was a woman and if the glass ceiling wasn't there women would earn 400% of what men earn, that's barely even an exaggeration anymore they're constantly making up bullshit like "emotional intelligence" to flatten test scores and they spew feminism all over kindergarteners' faces, I know because I was a co-op placement in one for half a year and have done similar work. They fire and cancel old people for not falling in line, even second wave fucking feminists they now call TERFS.

And then of course there's the statistics we all know, on homelessness and suicide, job deaths, we could sit here and go on. We have publicly available numerical data proving we value women over men and no one raises a fuss over it, no the opposite, you're named and shamed if you talk about it which is why we're here and the MGTOWs and MRAs are on YouTube/Reddit, all anonymously.

It really makes you wonder how any female could ever feel insecure or worried about their future.
10/10 post.

I used to ask foids on my Chadfish about this kind of shit. I think even here people underestimate JUST how much attention they get.

Like it's just constant. Not even just the hot ones, in fact, the uglier a girl is the more likely she's going to have guys thinking they have a chance with her, juggernaut law etc. It is CONSTANT. If you are a non-Chad man you can literally go your entire life without having someone talk to you unless it's absolutely necessary. Foids on the other hand are treated like royalty EVERYWHERE.

It's genuinely scary. I always say I can't believe there are so many women, because the way they get treated you'd think there were 100 men for every foid. I don't even get where these guys come from? It seems like every foid has a number of guys who she could fall back on, NO MATTER HOW UGLY SHE IS. A femoid is the most worshipped creature on planet earth.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Original One
★★★★★
122d 12h 30m
10/10 post.

I used to ask foids on my Chadfish about this kind of shit. I think even here people underestimate JUST how much attention they get.

Like it's just constant. Not even just the hot ones, in fact, the uglier a girl is the more likely she's going to have guys thinking they have a chance with her, juggernaut law etc. It is CONSTANT. If you are a non-Chad man you can literally go your entire life without having someone talk to you unless it's absolutely necessary. Foids on the other hand are treated like royalty EVERYWHERE.

It's genuinely scary. I always say I can't believe there are so many women, because the way they get treated you'd think there were 100 men for every foid. I don't even get where these guys come from? It seems like every foid has a number of guys who she could fall back on, NO MATTER HOW UGLY SHE IS. A femoid is the most worshipped creature on planet earth.
High IQ reply, many good points. Females are silent titans in today's society.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
112d 22h 29m
And they think such compliments are harassment and oppression when they come from low status ugly men, JFL. Imagine being that spoiled and narcissistic.

would pay good money to smell your farts or eat your panties or whatever.
Cucks manage to be more odious than women. It's not an easy task at all but they did it.

Foids are extremely weak, both physically and psychologically. Most foids hate themselves, have wild mood shifts, are extremely insecure, are extremely codependent, etc. Also, they're not in their correct position in society; foids don't get fulfilled by careers, foids get emotionally eroded by casual sex, etc. That's why they manage to be depressed despite having a much better life than us.

arianaisawesome1

arianaisawesome1

Roping in 20s, Brown skinned Truecel & Misogynist
★★
5d 17h 14m
insanely based and high iq pilled. i made a thread similar to this and mod called it cuckish/tranny and deleted it.

Sportbro

Sportbro

Not in touch with humanity
31d 15h 39m
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
35d 17h 18m

You know, I always wondered why foids like to whore themselves online, especially for free.

4chan's /b/ board is a true blackpill experience. When you see pics of women that you would see everyday down the street thinking that they're innocent. Next thing you know, they like to slup the cum off Chads. Really makes you realize that all women are sluts, even if they don't seem to be one. Teachers, nurses, your childhood friend's mom, your mom's friends, the women you see at your church, etc.

And then you have the occasional foid who would make threads whoring herself for free to people who would never get to her, and then you got cucks giving her attention. Like fuck, if you think pussy is so important and valuable that you spend an entire thread simping for those bitches.

Like, why the fuck does she need to whore herself attention and get us attention and validation? Why would she be insecure or think that she's ugly if she can still get decent dick?

arianaisawesome1

arianaisawesome1

Roping in 20s, Brown skinned Truecel & Misogynist
★★
5d 17h 14m
C

Cope or die

Greycel
1d 3h 54m
The amount of simping today is outrageous. The simps and white knights should be stoned to death. Honestly foids are only acting up because of the "men" that enable their behavior.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
122d 14h 6m
Women are the most privileged group on earth

N-Digger

N-Digger

aussiecel
★★★
54d 23h 11m
Literally the only messages I get on my phone are automated ones from Steam, my service provider, Amazon, etc or from my Mum. The number of contacts I've got in my phone is five, with four of them being family. Imagine how many contacts the average women has on her phone, it must number into the hundreds.
One major thing that keeps Incels from roping is that we don't truly know how good foids and chad lives are. Sure, we have some idea from tinder experiments, seeing them in real life and social media but if we lived a foid's life for a day it would seem astonishing even for hardcore blackpillers.

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
110d 5h 4m
I cannot comprehend it either. Average and even ugly women have good looking guys hunting them down and beating down their door metaphorically. Imagine being ugly or a fat neckbeard and having good looking women trying to at least fuck you. Maybe they don't want to have a LTR with you but they at least want to fuck you for an ego boost

Imagine receiving so much attention that you complain about it. You complain about being cat called, complimented, hit on, messaged etc
Women's daily "problems" are men's dreams

Dr. Dicklet

Dr. Dicklet

★★★★★
6d 2h 14m
Oh but that's just it, they do know, they're fully aware of the gravy train and don't want it to stop, they'll squeeze it for every last drop. They're taking advantage just because they can. We're the by prouct of this piss take.

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
40d 12h 6m
All because there is a hole between their legs. If it wasn’t for that hole they’d have no value at all. Infact they’d be a burden on this society.

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Captain
★★★★
26d 11h 46m
Water is wet post but, based post, I want to IT answer this.

Indari

Indari

epic !
★★★★★
102d 9h 37m

YIKES

Dr. Dicklet

Dr. Dicklet

★★★★★
6d 2h 14m
They conveniently look over posts like this because it can't be disputed

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★
4d 14h 56m
Females should’ve never have ever voted

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Original One
★★★★★
122d 12h 30m
And they think such compliments are harassment and oppression when they come from low status ugly men, JFL. Imagine being that spoiled and narcissistic.
I literally can't imagine it.
Amen brocel
Literally the only messages I get on my phone are automated ones from Steam, my service provider, Amazon, etc or from my Mum. The number of contacts I've got in my phone is five, with four of them being family. Imagine how many contacts the average women has on her phone, it must number into the hundreds.
One major thing that keeps Incels from roping is that we don't truly know how good foids and chad lives are. Sure, we have some idea from tinder experiments, seeing them in real life and social media but if we lived a foid's life for a day it would seem astonishing even for hardcore blackpillers.
Very well put, I completely agree. Same here with the contacts.
I cannot comprehend it either. Average and even ugly women have good looking guys hunting them down and beating down their door metaphorically. Imagine being ugly or a fat neckbeard and having good looking women trying to at least fuck you. Maybe they don't want to have a LTR with you but they at least want to fuck you for an ego boost

Imagine receiving so much attention that you complain about it. You complain about being cat called, complimented, hit on, messaged etc
Women's daily "problems" are men's dreams
Hit the nail on the fucking head as to how I feel man
All because there is a hole between their legs. If it wasn’t for that hole they’d have no value at all. Infact they’d be a burden on this society.
That and the ability to breed. One in the same I guess.

BITG

BITG

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
79d 19h 50m
there was a fat woman with grey hair at the supermarket, who had just finished her shift and was leaving, she pulled up her smartphone and had the classic whatsapp with 10 running text convos
Clown world

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

TRUECEL MENTALCEL HYBRID
26d 13h 54m
I'll die alone while some ugly fat bitch gets hit up 50 times a day. Clown existence

Pitar62

Pitar62

Officer
★★★
8d 14h 19m
Ok but how did it get to this point? Why did the rich people push their agendas to make this the world we live in?
Would you say it is to create conflict between genders (and race, but not the point of this post), and to keep people from questioning actual real issues?
Also yes very based post I already copied it and saved it on my computer

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
120d 21h 53m
High IQ excellent post from OP. Would read again. ITs faggot screens do serve a purpose. It highlighted a based cel.

PPEcel

PPEcel

Paragon
★★★★★
120d 1h 15m
If you're born a foid and you aren't literally disabled, you automatically win.

F

FAloner

Sub8 = Cope or Rope
19d 17h 39m
Very ugly woman might be less privileged than gigachad.

Thus, just to be fully correct, one must say: Decent looking woman are the most privileged group on earth.

Autismaxxed

Autismaxxed

Recruit
★★★★
7d 6h 35m
I get the iPhone notification once a week telling me my average daily screen time was 0 minutes this week. My phone is on the floor next to my bed and I use it to check the time whenever I wake up. I could never imagine receiving a personal message from someone

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★
14d 1h 12m
Darkleet

Darkleet

L337cel
5d 55m
Idk i think males are kinda privileged...
SIKE
Idk how autistic u have to be to believe in this crap, truly amazing

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
94d 16h 1m
Foids are extremely weak, both physically and psychologically. Most foids hate themselves, have wild mood shifts, are extremely insecure, are extremely codependent, etc. Also, they're not in their correct position in society; foids don't get fulfilled by careers, foids get emotionally eroded by casual sex, etc. That's why they manage to be depressed despite having a much better life than us.
They hate themselves until they get validated through commitment from chad.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
112d 22h 29m
They hate themselves until they get validated through commitment from chad.
Which will very rarely happen and even when it happens, Chads will more likely than not cheat a lot.

your personality

your personality

★★★★★
94d 16h 1m
Which will very rarely happen and even when it happens, Chads will more likely than not cheat a lot.
There aren't enough chads to go around because other women want him too and he has too many options to settle down for long.
It's a female fantasy that a chad has a change of perspective and grows up and commits to an ordinary average looking woman.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
112d 22h 29m
There aren't enough chads to go around because other women want him too and he has too many options to settle down for long.
Chad does not only have a shitton of options being thrown at him at all times, he also tends to be a very high T guy. The fact foids will still invest in the tiny chance of a Chad actually commiting to them instead of EASILY getting commitment from an average to below guy instead is odious.

your personality

your personality

★★★★★
94d 16h 1m
Chad does not only have a shitton of options being thrown at him at all times, he also tends to be a very high T guy. The fact foids will still invest in the tiny chance of a Chad actually commiting to them instead of EASILY getting commitment from an average to below guy instead is odious.
But taming a chad and projecting this as how it's about a fierce foid can't be tamed unless a guy is good enough for her is something they live for. Those kinds of stories where the chad sees something different in an average looking foid is something they eat up. It's the theme of so many modern movies geared toward foids imo.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
112d 22h 29m
But taming a chad and projecting this as how it's about a fierce foid can't be tamed unless a guy is good enough for her is something they live for. Those kinds of stories where the chad sees something different in an average looking foid is something they eat up. It's the theme of so many modern movies geared toward foids imo.
Foids really are a lot like children. Better yet, they are permachildren.

your personality

your personality

★★★★★
94d 16h 1m
Foids really are a lot like children. Better yet, they are permachildren.
Idk about children but the way a lot of foids have fun is by chasing after chads and spiting lower tier males (they don't consider lower tier guys men and they find it funny for others to know that ofc).

ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
★★★★★
4d 7h 46m
I struggle to imagine receiving *any* validation, to be honest.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

They will know
★★★★★
26d 1h 30m
And it's only getting worse. This is barely the beginning.