Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I rage quitted yesterday and broke my $600 samsung galaxy phone

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
FUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU, why do I only know how to hurt myself

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

My condolences for the wasted money

I don't get the notion behind destroying your stuff because you're mad.

Did something like this 3 years ago.

Just rage quit life theory. Chad will always beat you

You don't think straight when angry. I destroyed half my closet when angry and even nearly dislocated my own jaw.
I've been angry before but all I do is pace around in circles until I calm down.

I've been angry before but all I do is pace around in circles until I calm down.
People deal with anger differently. I tend to beat the person that angered me or bottle it up

Ded srs ?
Low inhib and strength mogs me.
I only managed to win one fight. All the others ended with someone holding me back saying i lost. Jfl at losing a fight and not your life. The people that held me back are low inhib ngl

Primal urge to kill manifesting in the modern day. Your phone, controller, glass, whatever, becomes the surrogate for a small animal that you would normally kill and eat.

I don't think females destroy entire closets when angry tbh
You're an exception, you have anger issues but females cannot control any of their emotions by nature.

I broke a galaxy note once not because angry, just clumsy

I destroyed two phones. Were less costly, but still. It was after failure of crush and debil former "best friend" and smother not helping to make more use of him

I destroyed two phones. Were less costly, but still. It was after failure of crush and debil former "best friend" and smother not helping to make more use of him
How did you destroy the phones

I always fantasize about it but dont because it seems stupid when I think about it more

You're retarded my man.

Just wtf man brutal af