Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i ready a old thread, from a incel that roped

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
i legit cried, i don't think i had cried like that for good 5 years now

some times i find hard to believe this world is real, even the pos apocalptic world of video games, looks better than this fucked up shit, i would live on the wasteland.

He's still alive fam

Oh shit. ₒₖ

at least he put himself out of his misery

fuck it, i should had tryed to get laid in highschool when the competions was smaller, but i din't now, i try to teach teens to get laid and make friends, they simply don't lesson to me, and just self destruct

Lmao he was confirmed as a LARPer. Apparently he needed to kill his "incel side" to leave this place

Lmao he was confirmed as a LARPer. Apparently he needed to kill his "incel side" to leave this place
fuck it, i still indentified with his post, even if he was a piece of shit

jfl OP got cucked

jfl OP got cucked
this wasent the worst cucking even happened to me, i was planning on making a post about the time i was a giga cucked, but would get in the no bragging rule (i'm still a Kissless Dateless Virgin)

Old final threads are always interesting, whether it's ascension posts (usually deleted in a few minutes) or rope posts.

Old final threads are always interesting, whether it's ascension posts (usually deleted in a few minutes) or rope posts.
i think ascenion posts shouln't be deleted, they give hope

i think ascenion posts shouln't be deleted, they give hope
Meh. I somehow agree. There should be a grave section for ascenders, ropers and others to say their final goodbye.

Meh. I somehow agree. There should be a grave section for ascenders, ropers and others to say their final goodbye.
it's hope or rope

Shame... Real shame

Tbh I dont believe to a single person claim to go rope here.

I’m sure at least a few dozen people here have roped.
yes probably but it is hard to tell who is liar who is not

He was a larp from IT if I remember correctly.
You should try to be tougher.

That thread was a LARP, he was online after his death and posted on alts.