Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I realised I am a framecel today

• Thread starter Subhuman Currycel
  • Start date
Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★
Was on the bus the other day and realised I got size mogged by 9/10 dudes and looked like a twink. Took a photo today and now I can’t cope, it’s like a grown as head on a child’s frame
I want to be a BBC or a Polynesian mogger but it’s over

Same here, it's a curry trait ngl.

It never began for curries.

Famine tier genetics.
Tbh. I made a thread the other day about 3 ethnic femorrhoids (they were Moroccans) who made fun of my frame (they called me anorexic, and then pretended it wasn't me they were just making fun of despite being the only guy around).

Tbh. I made a thread the other day about 3 ethnic femorrhoids (they were Moroccans) who made fun of my frame (they called me anorexic, and then pretended it wasn't me they were just making fun of despite being the only guy around).
It is extremely racist of them to do that because deep down people know curries don't have as large physical frames as white and black males.
They are making fun of you for something that is out of your control.
The "short small skinny brown man" stereotype doesn't exist for no reason.

Last edited:
ropefuel ngl

how big id your micropenis though?

ropefuel ngl

how big id your micropenis though?
rofl I already said barely 6 inches on a good day.
Same here. Its bad anthropology and evolution which has ruined our genotype.
Along with generations of inbreeding and lack of harsh natural selection allowed gigasubhumans to survive andpass on their genes.

I am 5'6 manlet but i have pretty wide shoulders for my height

This seems to be common among curries. I have this too.

Some curries have wide frames but they are pretty rare.

Rarely see a tall curry with a wide masculine frame. Even if they are tall they have weak narrow frames.

Agreed. Curries and rice have one thing in common: they have narrow clavicles, ribcage and pelvis, making their bodies look prepubescent. Caucasians on the other hand are the widest in bone structure. White women have the widest hips.

Hate to see my subhuman frame in the mirror :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

It is extremely racist of them to do that because deep down people know curries don't have as large physical frames as white and black males.
They are making fun of you for something that is out of your control.
The "short small skinny brown man" stereotype doesn't exist for no reason.
Funny thing is they were Berber monkeys aka the mountain people of North Africa. This is why I hate them. They always are rude to me for no reason at all. Shit was uncalled for.

I am 5'7. Guess I would need to be at least a Chadlite to slay.

my frame is so shit you can see the outline of my ribs through the skin and it makes me look like i just came out of Auschwitz

Funny thing is they were Berber monkeys aka the mountain people of North Africa. This is why I hate them. They always are rude to me for no reason at all. Shit was uncalled for.

All of those comments from women about how guys are naturally skinnier and unhealthier looking than others are uncalled for but unfortunately it's not seen that way.
It's partly because a lot of normies believe that with enough hard work and heavy lifting any guy can attain the ideal male physique and so objecting to these comments makes them believe that you are a lazy whiner that isn't willing to put in the work to get big.

Factors like frame, stamina, metabolism variations between guys all prevent that from being true. And it's true what people here say. Chad doesn't need to work out in order to have a naturally muscular large physique.

I have a shit frame too