Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I realized harsh life was not a norm, it was just for me.

Kurt Coping

Kurt Coping

Greycel
I was having group assignment in geology class, with chang and anime-loving rice foids, we added social media.
(asians like to add social media if they met in the west.) while I go home and look at their comments and posts was suifuel for me.
I used to imagine those anime scenes are all fake, cute girl tenderly looking at you, with shyness hinting
that she likes you. Making small gifts or cakes etc for you.
I always thought life was harsh,and i get used to. as it was for me and my only few friends, or the outcast acquaintances I met at school.
Chads and Stacys are far away.
just because I live among them, I have never seem other forms of life.
When I have a chance to have a closer look, it was just shocking.

There are other forms of life, just unfortunated that some have to taste every bits of the cold harsh reality.
When you are a incel, you either get sth with unrelenting hardwork, or you never, ever have a taste of it. Just you are excluded.

Anyway, ropefuel for @Napoleon de Geso
no cute anime girls for incels.:cryfeels:

Weeb femoids are trash, and cospleying cunts are desacration of anime girls

When I give quick summary of my life to people who wanted to hear it they look confused and lost. So nothing new for me here.

It’s over for many men, dude. Just not a good situation, man.