Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I realized I hate nordists the most out of anything.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
1 not only do they steal the accomplishment of others Egeypt,Indus Valley civilization, sumeria, Rome, Greece they steal their achievements.

2 they have histroically never built anything untill he roman period yet they have the gall to other peoples achievements.

3they steal other cultures at the same time denigrating them along the way example the Egyptians they will steal Egeyptian culture by saying they are caucasoid yet at the same time they will make a distinction between themselves and Egyptians to show they are foreign brown mutts they always do this btw.

4 whilst doing it they will also mock those people act like culture vultures pretend to have some shitty unification even though they deserve nothing of your ancient history.

@Transcended Trucel do you feel this way? I kinda do the I've even seen some of these cunts try and steal chink history I shit you not they make a tocharion connection like the culture vultures they are they even try and steal chink history I have even heard them trying to steal American history by claiming the first Americans were Europeans but the thing being brought up was a kennwick man the man is a proto mongoloid they have physical similarties especially back then.

The only race spared of this is the South East asians from what I've seen are spared of this.

Unbelievably low IQ post ngl

I agree. Nordic worshippers are massive copers. They try to rob everyone else's culture all the time. When in reality Nordics were Barbarians with no foundation till far after Roman empire died off.

I have seen the attempt to steal American history, all types of things. They need something to grasp on to as they had nothing for long time to cope with.

I agree. Nordic worshippers are massive copers. They try to rob everyone else's culture all the time. When in reality Nordics were Barbarians with no foundation till far after Roman empire died off.

I have seen the attempt to steal American history, all types of things. They need something to grasp on to as they had nothing for long time to cope with.
based and mediteranian pilled
meds are the real whites, nord dogs are snow niggers
tfu on them

Cannot relate.

He meant Nordicists not Nordic people.

Nordisism is the worst form if ethno nationalism I can understand being proud of your race but they try and steal people's histories.

didnt you make a thread a while ago saying you wish aryans bred out curries

didnt you make a thread a while ago saying you wish aryans bred out curries
incels have more radical view shifts than Normies, it's a given due to our immense amount of time pondering over issues while Normies live life and don't need think

They have better looks so they win gg.

Even most famous characters from the lower latitutes will be artistically represented as Nordics for halo.

Whatever, Nordics are still moggers and in average most dimorphic, and have highest floor lookswise, anything else is a cope

nordists are the biggest chads

Move and there rapefugee max to get back at them

Whites may have invaded and gotten technology from other people but it doesn't explain the various advancements of the modern age. Cars computers internet etc

Whatever, Nordics are still moggers and in average most dimorphic, and have highest floor lookswise, anything else is a cope

8 know but I didn't say nordics I said nordists their is a big difference
They have better looks so they win gg.

Even most famous characters from the lower latitutes will be artistically represented as Nordics for halo.

Few do but their highly cherry picked most nordists are subhuman chad doesn't need to steal he gets stolen from

Blue Eyed Buddha statue=Buddha was Nordic

Horned helmets of the Shekelesh= The Sea Peoples were Nordic

They will cling to anything.

Blue eye anime character=The ancient Japanese were Nordic

Down with Rome! Down with colonial slavery! Northern Europe forever!

Down with Rome! Down with colonial slavery! Northern Europe forever!
rome was the peak of European civilisation, the driving force of science and technology for most of its existence, and its downfall led to the advent of the dark ages.
also colonialism was good for most colonies, they benefitted greatly (as long as the colonising country was Britain and not France or Netherlands), their standard of life, technology and life expectancy greatly increased. and being part of the British Empire opened up a lot of trade potential and ability to get things they would never have gotten otherwise.
While it is true that in modern times the Nord have contributed more, it was the west European colonists who paved the way for the rise of Europe as a global powerhouse and scientific beacon.

Who cares about all this crap?
Nordics are the greatest moggers and most attractive people on earth and this is what matters. Most meds are absolute ethnicels (me) and the few ones who look good is because they have nordic admixture (the so called "tall, dark and handsome").
No amount of historical relevance will save you from being mogged

Meanwhile Finland gets invaded and enslaved by the Swedes, then by the Russians.
Finns are the niggers of white folk

And we NEVER GOT ANY COMPENSATION FROM RUSSIA OR SWEDEN
full

Meanwhile Finland gets invaded and enslaved by the Swedes, then by the Russians.
Finns are the niggers of white folk

And we NEVER GOT ANY COMPENSATION FROM RUSSIA OR SWEDEN
full
Based. I stand with the Sammoyedic-Finnic people against the Russo-Nordic menace.