Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I realized I still have largely unrealistic expectations for women

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Today, while looking at something a leftist acquaintance from my college posted on his Whatsapp status, I had an epiphany.

It was basically a woman saying something really dumb and illogical, I won't get in detail here lest the focus of the thread gets shifted elsewhere. But I noticed I felt rage. I felt indignation that she was saying something that dumb which was also a complete non sequitur.

That made me realize I'm still not fully blackpilled at heart. Consciouslly, I fully accept that AWALT and that one can't expect certain things from women: logic, loyalty, good decision making, empathy when it comes to men, knowing better than to be fooled by and adhering to dumb ideologies from Satan such as feminism, etc.

But emotionally, I still expect better from them. I still expect them to be logical. To make right, reasonable decisions. To feel empathy for us (men), to at least sincerely apologize when they make us suffer greatly, even if they can't stop doing it. Deep in my heart, I still expect a woman to be able to love me, to appreciate my qualities despite all my defects, to be loyal, to understand that my bitterness and all the harsh stuff I vent here is because of all I went through, and not because I'm evil.

Last edited:
The truth hurts but its better to face reality than to live in delusion. I never will try to gain the approval of someone if they don't have my best interest at heart. It's just not worth the pain and drama.

The truth hurts but its better to face reality than to live in delusion. I never will try to gain the approval of someone if they don't have my best interest at heart. It's just not worth the pain and drama.
I think being raised almost solely by women makes it hard for me to really accept 100%, emotionally, that they are a lost cause. I know it rationally, but it's like there's still a hint of respect for them deep inside. A remainder from my childhood or something. I still want to believe they can do the aforementioned things. That at least a tiny minority of them can or something.

AWALT is a tough pill to swallow. There are 3.5 billion women in the world and not one will ever love you, or even feel basic humane feelings towards you (as an ugly man at least). It's like they are blinded when it comes to sex and relationships. I saw and went through extremely atrocious stuff at the hands of women. And they can't even do as little as saying something like "look, I'm sorry, I can't help it, sorry that I did it, I know it hurt you, I've always been like that" or something when they do such things.

Last edited:
Why you dont try nordestemaxx? If you are white, non manlet and don't have a sub5 face, its guaranted pussy for you.

E não, não existe mulher exceção, todas elas são irracionais e depravadas

Well said