[Discussion] i realized most guys have 0 exposure to woman

jet112

jet112

Bodycel & Mentalcel
-
that's including the chads, yes. also the chads.
the chads are getting woman because they are drawing woman to them, but only in a small amount.
imagine being in a place where you meet hundreds of woman daily, like in a job or something.

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

getting dabbed on by mоds
-
The best way to get fired is to try to establish a personal connection with female patrons.

WOMEN DO NOT FUCKING EXIST IN SOCIAL SPACES
IT'S FUCKING COCKS EVERYWHERE I DON'T SEE ANY SURPLUS OF WOMEN THEY'RE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND AND WHEN I SEE LARGER GROUPS OF THEM IT'S A FEMALE CLIQUE THAT SMELLS LIKE ALCOHOL AND PERIOD BLOOD

WOMEN ARE A MEME TO KEEP YOU IN LINE

gigacel123

gigacel123

IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
-
This makes no sense how do women get around so much then. Is the male population so much bigger?

IlIlllllIlIl

IlIlllllIlIl

Reptoidcel Janitorcel
-
Women at my jobs make sure to look around the store as I ask them where the broom is. They don't even want to look at me. All women do this to me including the roasties at the gas station that I frequent.

Can't tell if they are Chad scouting or if this is just how women are tbh

jet112

jet112

Bodycel & Mentalcel
-
This makes no sense how do women get around so much then. Is the male population so much bigger?
yes! well not exactly.
i believe that men fill public places more easily because we simply feel more comfortable around others
woman are not, this is why they go in packs

Player

Player

29yo 182cm 95kg 13cm 4/10 NEET Belarus
-
I always worked exclusively around women.

gigacel123

gigacel123

IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
-
Women at my jobs make sure to look around the store as I ask them where the broom is. They don't even want to look at me. All women do this to me including the roasties at the gas station that I frequent.

Can't tell if they are Chad scouting or if this is just how women are tbh
:feelskek: Women are always on autopilot when it comes to chad scouting bro. It's programmed into their brains as part of the tutorial mode they live in. Their chad sensing is more advanced than military radars.

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

Mοdcel
-
Women also don't need to go to social spaces where new people are met because there are a million and one places online like Tinder and instagram where they are in demand, also they all have billions of orbiters as soon as they hit puberty. If they were doing to expose themselves to subhumans they would be doing it now accidentally, but they have better things to do already.