Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I realized something that really Triggered all my bullies very hard in the past

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
I never really thought about it since it happened so long ago.

But I noticed something that seemed to cause every Bully to go HAM when I mentioned it.

As you know life is a hierarchy. People like us are lowest of the low so naturally we have people bullying us. But we just level 1 and those bullies are level 2. That means there's going to be level 3, 4 etc bullies who are even bigger and stronger.

I was fortunate enough to see my "Level 2" bullies get brutally mogged by the Level 3+ ones. One of them was even punched hard in the gut and laying on the floor in pain for daring to not know his place in the bully hierarchy.

Sometime later that bully tried once again starting shit so I just jokingly mentioned that "incident". Oh boy did he really get MAD.

So you see bullying is just a mog or be mogged world. The thing bullies absolutely hate is when someone like you is able to witness them getting mogged hard by someone else superior to them. Suddenly they do not look strong, powerful etc in your eyes anymore. The mere thought of someone lower than him daring to disrepect him coz he saw he is just a human, really drives the bully insane.

So if you are getting bullied by some prick but you were forunate to see him get brutally mogged by someone stronger, I suggest you constantly bring it up and rub salt in his wounds. Sure he might go psycho on you and hurt you hard, but you psychologically opened his wounds again lol.

In hindsight I should have brought it more often. Probably might lose a tooth from them literally losing it, but they will be mentally haunted :).No matter how many times you hit me, you're still a bitch in my eyes when I saw you groaning in pain and nothing will change that.

Of course the best action is to simply deck the bully across the chin and show him you're the bully now but hey not all of us can throw good right crosses. Still best to start learning though.

Last edited:
The mere thought of someone lower than him daring to disrepect him coz he saw he is just a human, really drives them insane.
Makes me think of Animal Kingdom dynamics.. where betas challenge the Alpha and it instils something primal and barbaric in the perceived Alpha. I think all humans are like that whether they realise it or don't.
In hindsight I should have brought it more often. Probably might lose a tooth from them literally losing it, but they will be mentally haunted :)

Giga-based.:feelsautistic:

Then the level 3s come along and bully you when he's done lmao

Still based though gj

No I wasn't. There weren't any level 3s. But I totally agree. Based.
Then the level 3s come along and bully you when he's done lmao

Still based though gj
Doesn't have to be another fellow bully at school. Just someone who mogs the shit out of the bully to remind him of his place.

For example they say that bully is angry coz he has a drunk father or bad parents etc.
Instead of feeling sympathetic just tell him that you know when he goes home, he's the one who's gonna be getting hit lol. Watch him really turn red.

Last edited:
Good observation

Now I'm beginning to realize why secrets and Blackmail still work so well in this day and age lol

Imagine some bully who has a reputation as a tough guy. But then you have info that he one day decided to go to a boxing gym and got floored instantly by the weakest member there. Suddenly he no longer looks tough and even if you have no evidence of it, if it indeed happened, its really gonna be a massive trigger point in that guy's memory. Suddenly you, a weakling, will be looking down on him for being a weakling. How can that be even possible?

Last edited:
I'm not risking a hospital bill to make some bully feel "psychologically wounded" for like 5 seconds before he goes back to his original thoughts. Bullies don't have the required amount of brain to maintain painful thoughts for too long, doing this will lead to even more bullying. It's just pretty dumb if you ask me, but it can depend on the situation I guess.

I'm not risking a hospital bill to make some bully feel "psychologically wounded" for like 5 seconds before he goes back to his original thoughts. Bullies don't have the required amount of brain to maintain painful thoughts for too long, doing this will lead to even more bullying. It's just pretty dumb if you ask me, but it can depend on the situation I guess.
Thats why I said the best option is to learn how to throw a good right hook and show him you're level 2 and now he's level 1. Or at least show him he doesn't deserve to be considered a high level to you.

At the end of the day, its all animal hierarchy. Simple as

But it probably feels good Triggering him AND physically showing him his place. Its a prime example of the Hunted becoming the Hunter

Last edited:
I never really thought about it since it happened so long ago.

But I noticed something that seemed to cause every Bully to go HAM when I mentioned it.

As you know life is a hierarchy. People like us are lowest of the low so naturally we have people bullying us. But we just level 1 and those bullies are level 2. That means there's going to be level 3, 4 etc bullies who are even bigger and stronger.

I was fortunate enough to see my "Level 2" bullies get brutally mogged by the Level 3+ ones. One of them was even punched hard in the gut and laying on the floor in pain for daring to not know his place in the bully hierarchy.

Sometime later that bully tried once again starting shit so I just jokingly mentioned that "incident". Oh boy did he really get MAD.

So you see bullying is just a mog or be mogged world. The thing bullies absolutely hate is when someone like you is able to witness them getting mogged hard by someone else superior to them. Suddenly they do not look strong, powerful etc in your eyes anymore. The mere thought of someone lower than him daring to disrepect him coz he saw he is just a human, really drives the bully insane.

So if you are getting bullied by some prick but you were forunate to see him get brutally mogged by someone stronger, I suggest you constantly bring it up and rub salt in his wounds. Sure he might go psycho on you and hurt you hard, but you psychologically opened his wounds again lol.

In hindsight I should have brought it more often. Probably might lose a tooth from them literally losing it, but they will be mentally haunted :).No matter how many times you hit me, you're still a bitch in my eyes when I saw you groaning in pain and nothing will change that.

Of course the best action is to simply deck the bully across the chin and show him you're the bully now but hey not all of us can throw good right crosses.
I feel bad for you man, i was bullied but it was light, never any punching involved

JFL at this pathetic attempt at putting your bully in its place.

If you are not hurting them, then its all just stupid cope.

That’s a pretty smart thing to do. I always try to psychologically hurt people I don’t like by mentioning touchy subjects. Like I once made fun of some guy for having a medical issue when he was being annoying. But make sure you are good at fighting tho.
JFL at this pathetic attempt at putting your bully in its place.

If you are not hurting them, then its all just stupid cope.
It just needs to be something that cuts deep

We are not less than those creatures that live in bliss and paradise. Because we are on opposite pole of bliss. We live in the centre of hell. Our identity and pride is to be dark as night. @Blacktarpill

Last edited:
Doesn't have to be another fellow bully at school. Just someone who mogs the shit out of the bully to remind him of his place.

For example they say that bully is angry coz he has a drunk father or bad parents etc.
Instead of feeling sympathetic just tell him that you know when he goes home, he's the one who's gonna be getting hit lol. Watch him really turn red.
So we have the choice to be creative... pretty neat, I like this thread :feelshmm: