Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I. Really. Fucking. Hate. ZOOMERS.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
The cycle of ageism is a weird thing. Future Generations blame the past generations for their problems yet do nothing to improve on what is wrong with themselves. And thus the cycle continues subtly with no change . :feelsmage::feelsLSD:

Not watching.

But the internet was male-dominated up until 2008. Now it's female-dominated. Hence the mass of unfunny/worthless content.

Not watching.

But the internet was male-dominated up until 2008. Now it's female-dominated. Hence the mass of unfunny/worthless content.
Not really, clearly your ignorance to what was shown in that video proves how wrong you are on the topic.

Not really, clearly your ignorance to what was shown in that video proves how wrong you are on the topic.

I wouldn't watch Tiktok/Youtube shit if it contained a secret code that made my dick bigger.

I completely agree. Most of them don't even know how the internet works. All they can do is post puke inducing shit on their TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat and all the other retarded Social Media platforms.

Actually I'm starting to revaluate the Z. They are the same as the X, a bunch of hippies. Full of the LGBT+feminist theories, dogs to their foids, do not get a single thing of environment. They are nothing but cucks. A generation of cucks wasting their lives by making selfies and acting like a superstar on the internet. A generation of losers.

Every next gen is going to be dumber, they cannot let us evolve.
I was born in 2000 and i seriously don't give a shit lol
Younger generations are fucked as they have no freedom of the past to compare with today, their teachers are sellouts, parents are cucks, media tells them to be sjw & consume, girls realise they can use their sexuality to manipulate men & men are thirsty as fuck more than ever, social media sticks with you forever so they're not breaking from the herd for fear of social stigma. They're in school longer than ever (university) so they're developing later mentally.

Not watching.

Can confirm. Foids were so scarce that there was a say like "everyone is a male on the internet until proven otherwise"

I’m ambivalent about it, on one hand a lot of zoomercels end up ascending and are just late bloomers, on the other hand zoomercels never ascend because of shit like TikTok, Tinder, shallow foids and hypergamy like I’ve never seen before in my life.

some belong here, some dont.

I agree. Zoomers are retarded fucks.

Tiktok would have never blown up to what it is today if it wasn't for those kids.

Zoomers also listen to this guy and he has hundreds of millions of views on youtube:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPw_izFr5PA

BÆŠËD. Zoomers are scum, arrogant entitled sacks of shit. Boomers have always been more helpful to me. Millennials somewhere in the middle

Zoomers are raised and brainwashed by the internet, they are taught to idolize themselves, every zoomers tries to be internet sensation. They are whores without merits because they are encouraged to. Male zoomers imitate females zoomers too much, gender roles were totally lost at zoomers generation.

Millennials had much stricter schools and parents but they spend more time on the street and streets was safer than now. Too many sick pedophiles everywhere. Does that mean there was less Boomer pedophiles than gen x/y? Who knows. Millennials are fucked up mentally and everyone accuse them of being whinny snowflakes.

Zoomers are raised and brainwashed by the internet, they are taught to idolize themselves, every zoomers tries to be internet sensation. They are whores without merits because they are encouraged to. Male zoomers imitate females zoomers too much, gender roles were totally lost at zoomers generation.

Millennials had much stricter schools and parents but they spend more time on the street and streets was safer than now. Too many sick pedophiles everywhere. Does that mean there was less Boomer pedophiles than gen x/y? Who knows. Millennials are fucked up mentally and everyone accuse them of being whinny snowflakes.
Millenials are right to be whiny. If i was a boomer would easily be a millionaire by now and own a few houses.

I never see this kind of thing because I filter all the information that I get on the internet so I only see things that I like. My uncle that is on his 60's is addicted in Tik Tok and Only Fans while I don't even have a smartphone anymore since my smartphone just stopped working after 6 years of intense use and the price are too high right now so I can't buy one.

Millenials are right to be whiny. If i was a boomer would easily be a millionaire by now and own a few houses.
I don't know much about the west, but here in EE, 70s and 80s we're golden. They had bigger wage, bunch of benefits for buying cars and houses, many even got house for free. Much bigger industry with stable jobs and higher employment rate. In the 90s wars destroyed everything and since than everything declines every year

I don't know much about the west, but here in EE, 70s and 80s we're golden. They had bigger wage, bunch of benefits for buying cars and houses, many even got house for free. Much bigger industry with stable jobs and higher employment rate. In the 90s wars destroyed everything and since than everything declines every year
Yeah EE has been fucked by (((oligarchs))) richfags hoarding all the money. Tbh same thing is happening everywhere but at slower rate.

Zoomers are the most braindead people to come into existence. Poor shitters been fed and brainwashed since birth to be as dumb as possible.

So why is it, the nutrition in the food, what?

Too much internet & screen time, too much time indoors, overmedication (not only directly like voluntary or involuntary orally meds but medications like birth control pills contaminating our water due to foids), etc... These are the biggest problems and they all reduce IQ, lowers male hormones and cause other problems as well.
However, the internet also made it easier for them to show how stupid they're for everyone else to see.

Too much internet & screen time, too much time indoors, overmedication (not only directly like voluntary or involuntary orally meds but medications like birth control pills contaminating our water due to foids), etc... These are the biggest problems and they all reduce IQ, male hormones and other problems as well.
However, the internet also made it easier for them to show how stupid they're for everyone else to see.
People miss you over at looksmax.

That is a good way to put it. Phones are stupid devices meant to be easy to use. Despite being on the internet all the time I don't think zoomers understand how it works. There content is stupid and lifeless and they have to plaster their stupid faces and screen names over everything. When have you seen a popular 4chan meme with a author? They don't exist. Good websites and content built my many gen x and millennials because older gens and younger gen can't understand technology.

You know sites like nyaa, exhentai, newgrounds, danbooru? Massive databases of content, countless hours of tagging, translating, editing. Now zoomers consume censored soy spoon shit from goyfix and kikeroll.

It will get to a point that the men that build sites will die off or get tired and all you will have is global homo twitter and tic tok.

Too much internet & screen time, too much time indoors, overmedication (not only directly like voluntary or involuntary orally meds but medications like birth control pills contaminating our water due to foids), etc... These are the biggest problems and they all reduce IQ, lowers male hormones and cause other problems as well.

View: https://youtu.be/acqpulP1hLo&t=1m34s