Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I. Really. Fucking. Hate. ZOOMERS.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3PyjN6jTR0

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS FUNNY? Zommers are fucking braindead, have zero self awareness about their cringe levels or about the environment, not to mention social settings behaviour and stuff of this sort. They literally behave like boomers and old Gen X people on the internet, this is the same type of lack of awareness that makes them unfunny, cringy and overall FUCKING ANNOYING, just like those old fart boomers are. How is that possible? You would think that with how natural the evolution of human gnerations was, they would fit in the internet "world" that was mostly created by millenials and simply make it evolve even more. BUT NO, they completely missed it's point, their humor is SHIT and if they couldn't maintain such a basic concept that is the internet, HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY GOING TO SURVIVE, LET ALONE THRIVE IN REAL WORLD? Seriously, anyone born after 1999 should fucking... I won't finish but you can take a guess at what I meant to say.

Also, anyone born before after 1999 should not be able to post on this forum. MAYBE LURK only.

Last edited:
Seriously, anyone born after 1999 should fucking... I won't finish but you can take a guess at what I meant to say.
I was born in 2000 and i seriously don't give a shit lol
fuck off oldfag
enjoy being replaced
you outdated piece of shit

based grandpacel

fuck off oldfag
enjoy being replaced
LMFAO I can bet your generation will not make it to the end of gen Y (millenials). You are so fucking retarded and unaware of your shit position, have literally the worst social skills of all previous generations combined, that there is no possibility you will survive. And I'm just 28 but the difference between me and 20 year olds (and younger) is night and day.

I completely agree. Most of them don't even know how the internet works. All they can do is post puke inducing shit on their TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat and all the other retarded Social Media platforms.

Last edited:
fuck off oldfag
enjoy being replaced

I don't understand this attitude. You're going to be an "oldfag" one day as well.

I completely agree. Most of them don't even know how the internet works. All they can do is post retarded shit on their TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat and all the other retarded Social Media platforms.
Right? They will never be able to create any actually valuable safe spaces on the internet like (x)Chans, this forum and alike. They can't even use what was already created before properly. How retarded can you be to be literally 3 generations backwards?

I completely agree. Most of them don't even know how the internet works. All they can do is post retarded shit on their TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat and all the other retarded Social Media platforms.

yeah I'm old it's ovER @TheSecondComing

Because they've never experienced a non pozzed internet. Nowadays everything is censored, everything is consolidated to a few sites, internet anonymity is a thing for creep in the eyes of gen Z etc

Because they've never experienced a non pozzed internet. Nowadays everything is censored, everything is consolidated to a few sites, internet anonymity is a thing for creep in the eyes of gen Z etc
Poor excuse for why they would behave like they do on the internet. Also, with all the internet censorship, forums like this one somehow could be created. So there is NO excuse for why they are so shit.

I agree I'm 18 and I hate this stupid fucking generation.

Anyone who is Gen Z + not blackpilled + not incel, is DEAD to me.

I agree I'm 18 and I hate this stupid fucking generation.

Anyone who is Gen Z + not blackpilled + not incel, is DEAD to me.
Based. I like you (following for a few months) so there are obviously some redeemable zoomers. I would also add that zoomers should hate other zoomers to your list of what makes a redeemable zoomer.

Check 0:40

Chad can lose at video games and get some action

jfl i've spent my youth rotting and playing video games while chad was getting blown when playing

OP you should probably NOT click on these types of videos as it's just going to mess up your recommendations even further.

OP you should probably NOT click on these types of videos as it's just going to mess up your recommendations even further.
I dont watch tiktoks but I watch xqc (the guy reacting ironically to them) and I just clicked on it.

Based. I like you (following for a few months) so there are obviously some redeemable zoomers. I would also add that zoomers should hate other zoomers to your list of what makes a redeemable zoomer.
Most Zoomers are even bigger hivemind NPCs that Gen Y and boomers will ever be.

Most Zoomers will consoom Leftist gynocentric globalist media and believe anything (((They))) tell them.

I don't understand this attitude. You're going to be an "oldfag" one day as well.
i posed that to trigger him lol
i'm fine with old people
but when they start talking shit about "muh everyone born after X year" shit
i get angry
LMFAO I can bet your generation will not make it to the end of gen Y (millenials). You are so fucking retarded and unaware of your shit position, have literally the worst social skills of all previous generations combined, that there is no possibility you will survive. And I'm just 28 but the difference between me and 20 year olds (and younger) is night and day.
lol ok dude
your 8 year difference to me is not as big as you think
stop thinking so highly of yourself and so lowly of others
they did not choose to be born
or when to be born

Actually I'm starting to revaluate the Z. They are the same as the X, a bunch of hippies. Full of the LGBT+feminist theories, dogs to their foids, do not get a single thing of environment. They are nothing but cucks. A generation of cucks wasting their lives by making selfies and acting like a superstar on the internet. A generation of losers.

Cope. All previous generations will hate next generations for being a failure but thats not the case.

I hate my generation tbh, we're trash and that thanks to gen Y.
Cope. There is literally no connection with Gen Y to Gen Z. Zoomers were breed by Gen X. Only maybe 0-6 year olds (and very few older than that) were breed by Millenials. Unless you meant Gen X in your post, you are completely wrong. Y and Z had practically zero to very little interaction with.
Cope. All previous generations will hate next generations for being a failure but thats not the case.
Nibba, just watch that video I linked in my OP and tell it to my face that zoomers are not mentally and socially handicapped and cringy as boomers on the internet.

Actually I'm starting to revaluate the Z. They are the same as the X, a bunch of hippies. Full of the LGBT+feminist theories, dogs to their foids, do not get a single thing of environment. They are nothing but cucks. A generation of cucks wasting their lives by making selfies and acting like a superstar on the internet. A generation of losers.
Because they were breed by Gen X and also raised by them. Of course they will be similarly fucked up.
I meant the influence that gen Y had on gen Z
Give me example because I don't get what you are trying to say. Even though boomers and gen X were retarded and are cringy on the internet, Millenials (Y) could still make their own shit and make some good stuff and are not as retarded. The fact that zoomers couldn't follow this trend only proves how retarded they are. Period.
lol ok dude
your 8 year difference to me is not as big as you think
stop thinking so highly of yourself and so lowly of others
they did not choose to be born
or when to be born
I am not saying zoomers are retarded because they were born after 1990s. They are like that because that's their nature, the year they were born in is just their common trait.

Last edited:
Younger generations are fucked as they have no freedom of the past to compare with today, their teachers are sellouts, parents are cucks, media tells them to be sjw & consume, girls realise they can use their sexuality to manipulate men & men are thirsty as fuck more than ever, social media sticks with you forever so they're not breaking from the herd for fear of social stigma. They're in school longer than ever (university) so they're developing later mentally.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3PyjN6jTR0

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS FUNNY? Zommers are fucking braindead, have zero self awareness about their cringe levels or about the environment, not to mention social settings behaviour and stuff of this sort. They literally behave like boomers and old Gen X people on the internet, this is the same type of lack of awareness that makes them unfunny, cringy and overall FUCKING ANNOYING, just like those old fart boomers are. How is that possible? You would think that with how natural the evolution of human gnerations was, they would fit in the internet "world" that was mostly created by millenials and simply make it evolve even more. BUT NO, they completely missed it's point, their humor is SHIT and if they couldn't maintain such a basic concept that is the internet, HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY GOING TO SURVIVE, LET ALONE THRIVE IN REAL WORLD? Seriously, anyone born after 1999 should fucking... I won't finish but you can take a guess at what I meant to say.

Also, anyone born before after 1999 should not be able to post on this forum. MAYBE LURK only.

Wrong place for this kind of post. Most people on this forum are between 14 and 19, spend 16 hours a day on videogame/discord, have no friends or social skills, shower a few times a year, and have never tried to speak to woman before because "If you don't get raped by women then it's over".

Incels = a minority in the incel communuty.

ear rape = funny

Younger generations are fucked as they have no freedom of the past to compare with today, their teachers are sellouts, parents are cucks, media tells them to be sjw & consume, girls realise they can use their sexuality to manipulate men & men are thirsty as fuck more than ever, social media sticks with you forever so they're not breaking from the herd for fear of social stigma. They're in school longer than ever (university) so they're developing later mentally.
I don't see how any of this makes them develop so badly to be as cringy as boomers on the internet for example.

>Younger generations are fucked as they have no freedom of the past to compare with today
Easily could be said about millenials as well.

>their teachers are sellouts
This has been the case for many decades, probably before boomers even.

>parents are cucks
True since end of WWII.

>media tells them to be sjw & consume
Just as it did to gen x and y

>girls realise they can use their sexuality to manipulate men & men are thirsty as fuck more than ever
The first part is also true for millenials, I agre about the latter

>social media sticks with you forever so they're not breaking from the herd for fear of social stigma
Not a reason for why that herd is so unbearable and cringy. Social status was important since ever, even with millenials who grew up in the age of early internet. Somehow they could thrive in it and make the best out of it. Zoomers took what was already produced for them and fucking threw it out the window.

>They're in school longer than ever (university) so they're developing later mentally
True for millenials as well.

Either way, ZERO arguments as to why would they actually be a downgrade of millenials. It's not like their lives are 180 degrees different to those of millenials (maybe 20-30 degrees) yet they couldn't carry on with what Millenials left them in the slightest. They are mentally stuck at the age of 9 year olds. They changed completely by 180 degrees to the level of boomers/gen x even though as I said, the reality didn't have a huge revolution (maybe evolution, yes, for the worse, but nothing groundbreaking, not when they were actually being brought up and developing). There is NOTHING to defend them. And even if there is, NOTHING changes the fact that they are such mental subhumans.

I don't see how any of this makes them develop so badly to be as cringy as boomers on the internet for example.

>Younger generations are fucked as they have no freedom of the past to compare with today
Easily could be said about millenials as well.

>their teachers are sellouts
This has been the case for many decades, probably before boomers even.

>parents are cucks
True since end of WWII.

>media tells them to be sjw & consume
Just as it did to gen x and y

>girls realise they can use their sexuality to manipulate men & men are thirsty as fuck more than ever
The first part is also true for millenials, I agre about the latter

>social media sticks with you forever so they're not breaking from the herd for fear of social stigma
Not a reason for why that herd is so unbearable and cringy. Social status was important since ever, even with millenials who grew up in the age of early internet. Somehow they could thrive in it and make the best out of it. Zoomers took what was already produced for them and fucking threw it out the window.

>They're in school longer than ever (university) so they're developing later mentally
True for millenials as well.

Either way, ZERO arguments as to why would they actually be a downgrade of millenials. It's not like their lives are 180 degrees different to those of millenials (maybe 20-30 degrees) yet they couldn't carry on with what Millenials left them in the slightest. They are mentally stuck at the age of 9 year olds. They changed completely by 180 degrees to the level of boomers/gen x even though as I said, the reality didn't have a huge revolution (maybe evolution, yes, for the worse, but nothing groundbreaking, not when they were actually being brought up and developing). There is NOTHING to defend them. And even if there is, NOTHING changes the fact that they are such mental subhumans.
So why is it, the nutrition in the food, what?

Wrong place for this kind of post. Most people on this forum are between 14 and 19, spend 16 hours a day on videogame/discord, have no friends or social skills, shower a few times a year, and have never tried to speak to woman before because "If you don't get raped by women then it's over".

And that's a problem. They SHOULD NOT be treated equally. Incels are first to point out flaws in foids (and rightfulyl so) and want to take their rights based off of it (and rightfully so), but when the same is true about a certain other group, we are supposed to be inclusive for the sake of inclusivity? As I said before, and that is true to even those who see how retarded zoomers are, if someone was born after 1999, they shouldn't be allowed to post.
So why is it, the nutrition in the food, what?
Mostly what others have said ITT, upbringing by Gen X and their lack of will to ascend mentally, laziness, etc. This really sounds like boomers because that's what they are. Also, possibly vaccines. But why does it matter? What matters is that they don't care to change for the better. They are already doomed and because of that, us millenials are doomed because I can't see how this world is supposed to work when we are senile and these retards and their even more retarded kids are supposed to carry the world on their shoulders.

Last edited:
definitely braindead but millennialoids are also fucking retarded so it's no surprise the gen after millennialoids is even dumber.

Tiktok is basically a place for gifted genetics and normies. Hell on earth

During millenial times only the nerd avant garde used the inet. Now everyone does. that's why zoomers on the net seem more retarded. But it's just more npcs on the net really, nothing to do with zoomers per se. Just the first generation whose idiot part swarmed the mainstreamed web.

Last edited:

This sounds like an actual IT post.
What do you mean reevaluate them? What did you think of them before?

I hate every generation. In this day and age everyone sucks.

TikTok humour yes I agree with you

During millenial times only the nerd avant garde used the inet. Now everyone does. that's why zoomers on the net seem more retarded. But it's just more npcs on the net really, nothing to do with zoomers per se. Just the first generation whose idiot part swarmed the mainstreamed web.
Nope. Wrong. Only a minority of edgy boomers tried out the internet. All of them proved themselves to be retards practically. It would be the same with zoomers.
This sounds like an actual IT post.
This dude although praised by incel community is IMO pretty bluepilled on many topics outside of lookism. He is a fraud.
I hate every generation. In this day and age everyone sucks.
That too is true.

Nope. Wrong. Only a minority of edgy boomers tried out the internet. All of them proved themselves to be retards practically. It would be the same with zoomers.
I don't get your point. Do you deny that a bigger perecentage of the (casual) population is on the internet today?

Generations are kinda cope tbh

Non-NT unattractive males that know and try to counter the kinds of subtle ways normies and foids mistreat them have more in common than generational cohorts.

xqc is the most normie streamer trash ever.

i only watch boomer streamers tbh.

also imagine using social media especially china spyware

"Boomer, zoomer, cringe" hello, 16-year-old

I completely agree. Most of them don't even know how the internet works. All they can do is post puke inducing shit on their TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat and all the other retarded Social Media platforms.