Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really hate comments from my parents like "you should go out, live out your youth, get a girlfriend".

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Jesus Christ, they mean well but how can you be so obtuse?

Obviously I would if I could. How can they actually believe that I'm just rotting at home and just ignoring the legions of girls that would go out with me?

It makes no sense. And I can't tell them the truth cause then they act like I'm possessed by the devil if I mention that I'm ugly. Like I said such a wrong thing, like I'm delusional. Jfl, my dad just yesterday commented "so you've lost more hair", but it still doesn't cross his mind that this makes me ugly (and I told him before not to tell me about my hair or weight but he mentions it like we're talking about the weather). No, in his head I can get a nice girl if I just go out on a walk and put myself out there.

They're good people but sometimes it's frustrating. They just keep commenting even when I'm already bummed about it, but obviously I must hide it. My attempts to blackpill them just made them believe that I'm somehow disgusted by women and I don't want them, not the other way around lmao. God damn, they just keep rubbing salt on the wound with their comments.

They keep telling me to go outside. I ask them "to do what?". And they have no answers so they just say stuff like ... get a girflriend, live life. WHAT? So I should just open the door, go outside, and BAAAAAM, all my fucking problems are solved. I'll just take a stroll and get a girlfriend. Jesus Christ, obviously I have no friends, no activities to go to, what do they want me to do?

Last edited:
Yup same like wtf u made me ugly how can I get friends

At least your parents don't actively loath you for being a lazy spectatormaxxed volcel in their eyes.

Maybe they're just trying to encourage you and lift you up mentally? The sad truth of the black pill is that it's not doing anybody any good.

Yup same like wtf u made me ugly how can I get friends
It's not even about that but they can see that in my ~25 years of life I haven't had friends, how the hell can you just tell me to go outside and get a girlfriend or make friends? Makes no freaking sense, where's the logic? Obviously this is very difficult for me. They are so normie they can't imagine someone having problems with this.

It's not even about that but they can see that in my ~25 years of life I haven't had friends, how the hell can you just tell me to go outside and get a girlfriend or make friends? Makes no freaking sense, where's the logic? Obviously this is very difficult for me. They are so normie they can't imagine someone having problems with this.

same never had friends it’s over for friendless cels

At least your parents don't actively loath you for being a lazy spectatormaxxed volcel in their eyes.
I managed to avoid that by doing the bare minimum to appear that I'm not actually rotting. Takes a good dosage of denial on their behalf too. Although I guess after the horrors of what happened when I was an alcoholic those 2 years, the dropping out, the fights with them etc... I guess after that the simple fact that I'm attending university makes me appear as not throwing my life away in contrast (though the damage has already been done). Not to mention that I love them so much nowadays + the guilt from back then makes me pretty sweet and nice with them, so I sort of keep the peace in the house.

Though this is all conditional. If I hadn't gone back to school my life would've been hell, no way they would've let me rot without doing anything. Same thing after I finish this summer, I'll have to get a job. Otherwise it would be hell.
Maybe they're just trying to encourage you and lift you up mentally? The sad truth of the black pill is that it's not doing anybody any good.
Well, they are. But it doesn't make much sense does it? That's like telling a thirsty man "drink water buddy, don't waste your life away!".

It was different in their time, 25-35 years ago it was different world out there.

LOL, my parents were the same.

Sadly I was never provided the magical formula that could make a girl/woman love me.

Sadly I was not born to become a Chad.

I lost the genetic lottery.

Same my mum is the same, keeps reminding me that I have to find a girl but then makes comments on suggesting tall guys > short,jfl.
And then when I tell her about my height she just says that I should get a good job and girls will want me JFL.

I managed to avoid that by doing the bare minimum to appear that I'm not actually rotting. Takes a good dosage of denial on their behalf too. Although I guess after the horrors of what happened when I was an alcoholic those 2 years, the dropping out, the fights with them etc... I guess after that the simple fact that I'm attending university makes me appear as not throwing my life away in contrast (though the damage has already been done). Not to mention that I love them so much nowadays + the guilt from back then makes me pretty sweet and nice with them, so I sort of keep the peace in the house.

Though this is all conditional. If I hadn't gone back to school my life would've been hell, no way they would've let me rot without doing anything. Same thing after I finish this summer, I'll have to get a job. Otherwise it would be hell.
Well while I’m sorry you’ll have to demean and degrade yourself as a wage cuck at least the bright side is you’ll probably be able to afford or eventually afford more and better copes than us NEETs can get so again that’s a positive thing at least.

And I can't tell them the truth cause then they act like I'm possessed by the devil if I mention that I'm ugly. Like I said such a wrong thing, like I'm delusional.
That's their projection.

yeah it's fucking awful
just shows how NPC minded they are

Well while I’m sorry you’ll have to demean and degrade yourself as a wage cuck at least the bright side is you’ll probably be able to afford or eventually afford more and better copes than us NEETs can get so again that’s a positive thing at least.
Nah this is a third world country. Wagecucking will get me $300 before taxes if I'm lucky to get a good job. If not it will be even less. That money ain't worth shit tbh.

it could be much worse. some people have parents that always aggressively pester them

Last edited:
mine is

" get a job, we don't wanna pay for you"

They have no idea how bad it is

Y
it could be much worse. some people have parents that always aggressively pester them
Yeah my parents are indeed great, I know. Most other parents would be much, much more worse.

Had the exact same thing happen to me, except it was my granddad

He asked me why don't I just go out to a coffee shop and meet some girls lol

I wouldn't blame them, they're out of touch.

I hate bluepillers

The reason why I don't want to do anything is because I just love being lonely, miserable, and undesirable. Clearly it's not because I'm constantly treated like absolute shit at worst and like a second class citizen at best irl. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: I hate boomers.

Last edited:
Boomers are so out of touch it's hilarious

The reason why I don't want to do anything is because I just love being lonely, miserable, and undesirable. Clearly it's not because I'm constantly treated like absolute shit at worst and like a second class citizen at best irl. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: I hate boomers.

Didn't read but tell your dad to fuck off

don't you just extra hate it when they add the "girls won't come to you if you stay all day at home, you have to chase them", well boyos we did it, incels are no more
i relate to op on a spiritual level and judging from his profile pic and the fact he lives in a third world country makes me to believe we're from the same shithole