Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I Really Hate The Average Atheist (Atheism Is The Root Cause Of Inceldom)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I'm not even a remotely religious person, but I can say without a doubt religion is the most important social institution EVER (Especially for average looking men)

That's why I have some disdain for atheists as a whole, if they had merely just STFU things wouldn't have gotten this bad, but no they just couldn't stop trying to secularize society, congratufuckinglations

This is related to another thread I made once where I spoke about this very thing:

My point in that thread was that something being "ineffective/limiting" may very well be its perk, because its mean't to hold back other things that if they got out of hand, would destroy an entire system and ruin its functionality

In the thread my comparison focused on women being the submissive in society as a necessary "flaw", as it kept the "system" stable, some flaws are necessary, some aspects of ineffectiveness actually lead to better functionality

In this case, its the same relationship between religion and science, atheists hated the effect that religion had on the scientific world, so they made efforts to secularize society and make religion obsolete, but the end result of that is that the flood gates were opened on the other aspects of life that religion was keeping in check, so now we'll have all this scientific advancement, but no life worth living to enjoy said advancements, and ironically most of the men who are "scientists" (usually atheists/agnostics) aren't really attractive so they don't even benefit from all their creations

Which reminds me of this red pill comic
redpill_comics_pic_19.jpg

Atheists have pretty much fucked themselves and fucked the world up for all average men, because they didn't consider the ramifications of "de-powering" religion

I'm not even a religious person, not in the slightest, you could even say I'm closer to being an atheist than a theist, I think a God possibly exists, but I'm indifferent to the reality of either scenario because what does that matter when my current existence is shit, either way I've always had the common sense to see religion for what it is, a system of control and order, that we now need oh so desperately

Atheists as a collective really fucked all of us because religion was the most important tool in battling hypergamy and keeping women in check

Last edited:
Antitheism, not atheism

Atheists as a collective really fucked all of us because religion was the most important tool in battling hypergamy
Thank God another person has enough brain to acknowledge that religion kept females in check under the fear of God or repercussions from their religious community.

I am tired of seeing hurr durr "god isnt real" which isnt even related to the concept of accepting religion as a way to combat hypergamy. The God concept is just a concept if you want to believe in in or not, that doesnt mean you have to discard all that religion promotes.

Inb4 "just worship random Gods bro!" when it isnt even about God. Its literally just about all the benefits religion gives where all it takes you is to LARP a bit to reap all its benefits from whatever religious group you are in.

Atheists for the most part vote for the most degenerate liberal parties, allow females to do whatever they want because "no god teehee be free". This is the issue with them.

And its contradictory for incels to be anti religion in the first place, since it just outright promotes anti degeneracy, sex during marriage and monogamy(depends which religion). If you go against these things I hope you enjoy your inceldom.

Last edited:
They think they can do whatever they want basically.
There is no authoritative figure in the background checking their sins as they live.
Females kept in check, of course under a religious dogma.
Truth be told, they also believe in the removal of morals like the communists did.
Soon we will have even more disgusting degeneracy rising up to the surface such as bestiality, pedophilia etc...

I am non religious myself, and i do have my own moral code.
I don´t label myself an atheist since it has become a very foul word associated with these patronizers of filth, and the current destruction undergoing in our World.

Ol´d fashion Christianity held back these traits that we have now.
Blame the kikes since they are the original ((( atheists ))) that brought secularism to our Western society, and communism to the East.

Rejoice the seed of destruction that has been groomed ever since 1945.

Last edited:
An incel who wants atheism is a Turkey that wants Christmas.

B-b-but muhh freedom and freespeech!

Its literally just about all the benefits religion gives where all it takes you is to LARP a bit to reap all its benefits from whatever religious group you are in.

This, all you have to do is fucking pretend and you get to reap the benefits, this is what confuses me about some of the incels on this site who keep saying - "I could never be a muslim dude"

Really?, you couldn't give up pork and alcohol for a virgin wife who would always be loyal to you, seems like a decent tradeoff to me

I'd take on any religion as long as it isn't extreme in its practices (like self harm, etc) to reap such benefits

And its contradictory for incels to be anti religion in the first place, since it just outright promotes anti degeneracy, sex during marriage and monogamy(depends which religion). If you go against these things I hope you enjoy your inceldom.

Also this, if you are against religion, you are pretty much against incels

le sciencing and bacon is worth seeing your own women becoming sluts and marrying them after tyrone is done with their training, this is how a lot of ethnics think now

Religion is not just believing in God, as it involves various things like practices, traditions etc, basically to keep the followers and the society formed by them in organised and systematic way and valuing modesty is one of the important things in religion. When you turn atheist or anti-theist, you actually became hell bent to go against all the things said by religion which are easily possible that includes violating the modesty. So you get to see degeneracy is celebrated as rebellion by anti theists just because it is the opposite of religion.

Even Christian foids are degenerate and hypergamous fucks nowadays. AWALT.

Even Christian foids are degenerate and hypergamous fucks nowadays. AWALT.

That's because christianity no longer really exists, it no longer functions as a religion, its a virtue signalling club

High IQ post. Religion has never been about belief in a higher power; for the priests of Syrian culture, religion was about manipulating people by predicting when floods would occur. Western civilization was founded on Christian optimism, and the Bible was never seen as a be all and all final authority, but rather as the basis for a developing conversation on the nature of truth. Along with monogamy, and religion, slavery as well has been the basis for every civilization that has ever existed; clearly, removing these three pillars of civilization has resulted in the decline of the West, and the rise of clown world.

It's not just religion, it's not just monogamy. We need slavery to ensure the survival of Western civilization.

It's not just religion, it's not just monogamy. We need slavery to ensure the survival of Western civilization.

:feelswhat:

Let me guess, you won't be one of those slaves for the sake of western civilization now will you JFL, also where the fuck was my thread completely focused on just the west, or just christianity, its about religion as a whole, and its about all men of all countries, please take your white nationalist BS to some stormfront forum

Jesus fucking christ, so much bluepilled shit in here.
Stop overcomplicating things, we are incels because of hypergamy, nothing to do with religion, and that shit is just a fairy tale anyway.
religion.co

Top 5 highest IQ thread we’ve had this month. I agree with every point. Might add more later when I think about it while wagecucking.

i always thought the same thing man

Men become Atheist because of logic; Foids become Atheist to ride Chad dick.

Stop overcomplicating things, we are incels because of hypergamy, nothing to do with religion, and that shit is just a fairy tale anyway.
religion.co
Exactly. So called 'relgious' foids aren't any better than atheist foids. I've seen it first hand as I was part of a catholic church community group for four years.

Religion was created by those in charge to control the uneducated masses. They knew the effects of unchecked hypergamy. They knew no God existed. They did it to control women and keep the harems of the past in check. To prevent angry men from overthrowing those in charge.

We don't give enough credit to the savvy of the leaders of the past.

preaching to the choir or regurgitating a common thought

religion.co

The irony

JFL so true
Exactly. So called 'relgious' foids aren't any better than atheist foids. I've seen it first hand as I was part of a catholic church community group for four years.

Its like you literally didn't read a single word of the post, where was it did I say that religious women are better, my only point is that women can be controlled under religion

Last edited:
The irony

JFL so true

Its like you literally didn't read a single word of the post, where was it did I say that religious women are better, my only point is that women can be controlled under religion
why do i need to read ur wall of text with a title like that? "atheism is the root cause of inceldom" sorry buddy its not

I'm an atheist insofar that I don't believe a deity that answers prayers and passes judgement exists. However, I do support the church for its role in civilizing society. One of the worst things to occur in the 20th century was the removal of religion from daily life.

why do i need to read ur wall of text with a title like that? "atheism is the root cause of inceldom" sorry buddy its not

It pretty much is, the secularization of society is the reason why women are allowed to act the way they do today, if religious institutions were just left to be in power, inceldom would not be the epidemic it is today, most of us on this site in some alternate universe are all married to our looksmatches and above (in some cases), because in that universe atheists didn't make it their mission to subvert the power of religion over society

Maybe so but I'll always be an atheist. Someone's got to be pretty retarded to actually believe in God and any religious myths. Religion just doesn't make sense in 2019 and the whole world is rapidly secularizing.

It pretty much is, the secularization of society is the reason why women are allowed to act the way they do today, if religious institutions were just left to be in power, inceldom would not be the epidemic it is today, most of us on this site in some alternate universe are all married to our looksmatches and above (in some cases), because in that universe atheists didn't make it their mission to subvert the power of religion over society
Were in this mess because of social media and feminism, not religion or lack of religion.

Let me join in in signing your praises! High IQ, high IQ!

Why thank you :feelskek:

The implication of your argument is that one should only post threads that people would disagree with, if common ideas that people agree with are "off limits" JFL
Were in this mess because of social media and feminism

These things were only allowed to have the influence they have because religion was stripped of its authority and power, notice this shit is not rampant in a strict islamic state

Men become atheist then start secularizing society and decriminalizing degeneracy. Which in turn leads to foids riding Chads dick. There I fixed it for you.

Religeon is like that frame of your fan

Last edited:
Well to be specific, I'd say it's atheism in combination with advances in communication and transportation technology which led to our current situation. However the problem with blaming technology, is that said technology is much less harmful if it's use is limited by religious standard. Do you suppose Tinder would exist if the knowledge and infrastructure were present, but we had the societal standards of the late 19th century? I don't.

Well to be specific, I'd say it's atheism in combination with advances in communication and transportation technology which led to our current situation. However the problem with blaming technology, is that said technology is much less harmful if it's use is limited by religious standard. Do you suppose Tinder would exist if the knowledge and infrastructure were present, but we had the societal standards of the late 19th century? I don't.

Exactly

The best thing that religion does is that when done right, it allows a space for the degenerates to act out their desires, away from general society as to not influence everyone else, I'd have no problem with women being whores and chasing Chad if society was setup in such a way that these women would have to face social ostracization, lack of marriage choices, etc, in other words they'd have to live with the consequences of those choices

I don't want to force women not to be whores, I want women to be accountable for being whores, but women are no longer shunned for such behaviors anymore, so there is no reward/punishment system at work, women don't need to be forced, all they need is a deterrent and most of them will fall in line, because women want more than anything to be accepted and liked in society, all you need is a social structure that excludes them for hypergamy, and most women will avoid it

Only a religious society can do this

I have nothing to add, what an excellent post. We have learned time and time again that once the religion breaks down, so does the society based on it. Humans as a whole need restrictions and a purpose which religion provides.

@angrycurrycel needs to read this

I
@angrycurrycel needs to read this

I do not encourage one to preach the existence of god but I do concur that religion has deep rooted moral values to offer which can be quite efficient to counter the decadence of this modern day society.

Fucking major cope. It's actually a certain (((religion))) that is the root cause of inceldom.

Religion is the greatest degeneracy in the human history ever being and hopeful ever will be.
Fucking major cope. It's actually a certain (((religion))) that is the root cause of inceldom.
Totally right, the jews smashed your face to the fall few times in a row so now you are ugly and can't get gf, it's the zionistic biggest plan.

I'm an atheist insofar that I don't believe a deity that answers prayers and passes judgement exists. However, I do support the church for its role in civilizing society. One of the worst things to occur in the 20th century was the removal of religion from daily life.

:feelswhat:

Let me guess, you won't be one of those slaves for the sake of western civilization now will you JFL, also where the fuck was my thread completely focused on just the west, or just christianity, its about religion as a whole, and its about all men of all countries, please take your white nationalist BS to some stormfront forum
Fucking lol at you

What do you expect, the more prosperous and peaceful a country is the weaker the men are. And weak men cant keep the order.

Last edited:
I'm not even a remotely religious person, but I can say without a doubt religion is the most important social institution EVER (Especially for average looking men)

That's why I have some disdain for atheists as a whole, if they had merely just STFU things wouldn't have gotten this bad, but no they just couldn't stop trying to secularize society, congratufuckinglations

This is related to another thread I made once where I spoke about this very thing:

My point in that thread was that something being "ineffective/limiting" may very well be its perk, because its mean't to hold back other things that if they got out of hand, would destroy an entire system and ruin its functionality

In the thread my comparison focused on women being the submissive in society as a necessary "flaw", as it kept the "system" stable, some flaws are necessary, some aspects of ineffectiveness actually lead to better functionality

In this case, its the same relationship between religion and science, atheists hated the effect that religion had on the scientific world, so they made efforts to secularize society and make religion obsolete, but the end result of that is that the flood gates were opened on the other aspects of life that religion was keeping in check, so now we'll have all this scientific advancement, but no life worth living to enjoy said advancements, and ironically most of the men who are "scientists" (usually atheists/agnostics) aren't really attractive so they don't even benefit from all their creations

Atheists have pretty much fucked themselves and fucked the world up for all average men, because they didn't consider the ramifications of "de-powering" religion

I'm not even a religious person, not in the slightest, you could even say I'm closer to being an atheist than a theist, I think a God possibly exists, but I'm indifferent to the reality of either scenario because what does that matter when my current existence is shit, either way I've always had the common sense to see religion for what it is, a system of control and order, that we now need oh so desperately

Atheists as a collective really fucked all of us because religion was the most important tool in battling hypergamy and keeping women in check

Atheism is an articulated statement that the speaker does not "believe" a god exists. It's not a definitive statement. Drop the A and the not, and it's the definition of theism. There are atheistic religions, ones that do not believe gods exist, but believe souls are immortal, and will one day all be reunified with the One from which they are currently separated because they're stuck in a mortal body.
It's not atheists that ruined religion, it's religious people. Atheists don't start wars over whether the Host is actually the flesh and blood of Christ, or just a cracker and cheap wine. Atheists don't start wars over if the third imam was Ali. Atheists don't follow a lunatic who calls himself Jesus' little brother and wage brutal civil war that killed 30 million people https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiping_Rebellion
Personally, I consider the belief there is all-powerful entity that created the Universe and is also obsessed with all the minutiae of my life, and to think this being actively intervenes in my life to help do things like passing a test or finding my keys, to be incredibly egotistical. Where was he when Auschwitz chugged merrily along for months and years? If he's that arbitrary, may as well ignore him, you can't influence him in any rational way.
BTW, did you know you are expressing ideas mentioned by Leo Strauss? Although he used fewer curse words. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Strauss

Last edited:
The problem with atheism isn't atheism. The problem with atheism is that atheists in historical secularist movements became atheists not out of some commitment to logic, reason, the truth, or even freeing people from control, but out of a desire to do the things that religion otherwise wouldn't let them do, ie fuck who they (women) wanted.

Their goal was to subvert tradition because of the egalitarian myth that people are equal, that every group should have the same outcomes except those outcomes that are impossible to deny are caused exclusively by biology, and that people should be allowed to do whatever they want as long as it isn't physically hurting someone else or their immediate belongings.

To me, real atheism is just lacking a belief in any gods. Religion is not necessarily necessary for the upkeep of society. """Atheism""" as a contemporary movement is mostly just a bald-faced attempt to subvert traditionalism and the values it promoted, to OWN the trads. And I'm not even a traditionalist.

Religion: (Draconian restrictions that hurt people in the short term but are necessary to create and foster a certain kind of society in the long run)

"Atheists": Nuh-uh! I want NO restrictions, while having all the power and gifts and quality of livelihood I was getting before! And having men continue to contribute while depriving them of what they need!

Is it the case tho? Sure Religion will mantain order and stop hypergamy, but let's not forget that women are hypergamous by nature, so in the end what would religion do to us? force us to marry a girl which choose to settle with us, i'm 100% sure that you will get sex 1/2 times, maybe strech it a little, Get 1/2 kids and that's it. No more sex for you, we will basically be forcing ourselves to be in a dead bedroom situation. And don't get me started when you bring your chad friend to a christian dinner over, your wife will seethe at the girl that got to marry the dude and will resent you for it.

So all in all we would't be the "incels of today" as we would've gotten a little sex and a couple of kids, but we would be miserable regardless. So this is just a major cope, in the end the goodlooking dudes would win. It's not like you will have passionate sex with your wife, it would just be starfish sex 1-5 times in your life. If you want companionship maybe that would be good for you, if you want sex then i'm sorry to dissapoint but that's just a fantasy.

Most of this tend to oversimplify things and see what the previous generation had, forgetting about the problems of the previous generation. Cheating existed less than today sure but people were also more secretive about it. And it's not like women just started enjoying average-ugly dudes, they just had to stand them. They were the betabuxxes of the 90s, so if you enjoy being a betabuxxer that may have been good to you. I think it's better today to just go to a hooker and be done with it

Which reminds me of this red pill comic
redpill_comics_pic_19.jpg

I used to mock Christians like every 13 year old edgelord but now I lie to people about my passion for Christ just to avoid liberals

Women were under check during the Greek period and the Nazi regime who weren't religious.

Religion and atheism are the same shit. Philosophy is better than the both. Philosophy gives us freedom of though so we can think to create better systems.

Religion is worse than feminism. You are not allowed to touch talk look be with stranger women before marriage. Adultery is a sin. The only way to get married is by betabuxing. Despite that you will still get rejected because of your looks. Religion can't change human nature. Religion creates a hypocrite society, religious communities will still judge you because of your looks despite the fact that God looks to our hearts not our faces, you can literally get bullied and humiliated at the church or mosque. Most religious men remain virgins starving for sex, they commit rape, pedophilia etc like catholic priests and Muslim refugees. High statistics of porn viewers are from Muslim countries. Religion is foid worship, women are considered your honor, you are told to die protecting them, that creates armies of white knights, simps, soys etc Religion doesn't keep women under check but it keeps the Chad's harem of pussies under check for his own personal pleasure.

Very true op, atheism=degeneracy everyone knows this. The least religious countries are generally the most degenerate.