Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really hated the idea of having kids for many years. But now I'm so starved for love/sex and all that, that I'd get married and have kids right now.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I'd do it right now, I'd get married with a nice 4/10 woman and have 10 kids if she wants them.

Fuck, I can't believe how much it all weighs on my mind, I think about it all the time. I'm so blackpilled, and even before the blackpill I was really into MGTOW, and even years before that I didn't want kids or marriage cause it all seemed like an exhausting, unrewarding, bullshit lifestyle. But now I'm so starved of love and sex that I really want a wife. Even though there's like a 90%+ of her being a nagging, never satisfied, quarrelsome, demanding bitch that divorce rapes me, I'd still get married in a heartbeat if I had the chance, I think.

Damn I'm so thirsty, biology trumps any blackpill or wisdom or knowledge.

Well I’m not surprised, having offsprings is literally every animal‘s only purpose in life.

Well I’m not surprised, having offsprings is literally every animal‘s only purpose in life.
Yeah and it's a really weird, primal instinct. The thought of creampying and impregnating a woman is so overwhelming, like you feel a bit drunk just thinking about it.

Yeah and it's a really weird, primal instinct. The thought of creampying and impregnating a woman is so overwhelming, like you feel a bit drunk just thinking about it.
Millions of years of evolution probably causes this.

Millions of years of evolution probably causes this.
Definitely. This goes against my entire personality. I'm an avoidant, lazy, energy-deficient ADD recluse that would hate the arduous, laborious and sacrificial lifestyle of a spouse and a parent. But just thinking about impregnating a woman for some reason short circuits my brain. I used to be so anti having kids, I even browsed r/childfree for a time. Now all that seems like bullshit, I'd impregnate a woman as soon as she said she wanted a kid with me.

You can't fight against your genetics, and wanting sex/reproducing is one of your human desires that have been ingrained in you since puberty.

Definitely. This goes against my entire personality. I'm an avoidant, lazy, energy-deficient ADD recluse that would hate the arduous, laborious and sacrificial lifestyle of a spouse and a parent. But just thinking about impregnating a woman for some reason short circuits my brain. I used to be so anti having kids, I even browsed r/childfree for a time. Now all that seems like bullshit, I'd impregnate a woman as soon as she said she wanted a kid with me.
Bruh you need to stop LDARing. I know unsolicited advice is not appreciated but please do something. If you aren’t getting laid might as well do something that you enjoy rather than just wasting away

Bruh you need to stop LDARing. I know unsolicited advice is not appreciated but please do something. If you aren’t getting laid might as well do something that you enjoy rather than just wasting away
Yeah I actually have been on an almost frantic search for an interest for years. The past few weeks I've made like 20 threads of various subreddits asking for how to find an interest, a hobby, stuff like that. But my brain is fucked from the ~12 years of depression, I literally don't find anything interesting no matter how hard I try. Actually, maybe it's not the depression, even as a kid all I did was rot in front of a screen. Idk, I just don't like anything, everything seems so boring or pointless. And since I have so little energy and concentration (but especially energy), I just don't bother doing anything but consuming audio-visual media while lying in bed.

You can't fight against your genetics, and wanting sex/reproducing is one of your human desires that have been ingrained in you since puberty.
True, sex has been on my mind since I was like 12, jacking off every few days at least. And now I'm in ~mid or late 20s, so I've spent countless hours tortured by this desire, and never having satisfied this thing that's been on my mind for so long. I've been imagining vaginas and getting to fuck and lick and cum in one for so long. Embracing a woman, cuddling, kissing, caressing etc... god damn I want sex, no hookers though, can't do all the loving stuff I want to do with a hooker, not even close. Plus I don't want diseases, but mainly the other thing.

Last edited:
Don't do it. The grass is greener, etc. Also, just think: women allow more attractive and violent men to pump and dump them and saddle them with children to raise. Less attractive men have to stick around, and even lower-tier men get to raise other men's kids .You don't need to be on the receiving end of that unjust practice.

You are willing to destroy your life just for a crumb of roast beef cunt? JFL.

No pussy is worth all that effort man.

Last edited:
Don't do it. The grass is greener, etc. Also, just think: women allow more attractive and violent men to pump and dump them and saddle them with children to raise. Less attractive men have to stick around, and even lower-tier men get to raise other men's kids .You don't need to be on the receiving end of that unjust practice.
Well, it's not like I'm getting the chance to marry any time soon anyway. Maybe when I'm 40 and some used up 3/10 is looking for a betabuxx, though by then my testosterone will probably be at near 0 so I probably won't want it anymore.

I'd do it right now, I'd get married with a nice 4/10 woman and have 10 kids if she wants them.

Fuck, I can't believe how much it all weighs on my mind, I think about it all the time. I'm so blackpilled, and even before the blackpill I was really into MGTOW, and even years before that I didn't want kids or marriage cause it all seemed like an exhausting, unrewarding, bullshit lifestyle. But now I'm so starved of love and sex that I really want a wife. Even though there's like a 90%+ of her being a nagging, never satisfied, quarrelsome, demanding bitch that divorce rapes me, I'd still get married in a heartbeat if I had the chance, I think.

Cope.

You will be betabuxx at best. She will always desire Chad while you get starfish sex once a year. She will divorce rape you. If you have daughters they will hate you. You'll lose more than half your shit because her new BF will be fucking her in the ass in YOUR house and YOUR bed and you can't do shit about it. She legally has your house and car. You can't even collect all your shit because her new boyfriend, Chadriguez, is a drug dealer and has greasy shithead thugs around all fucked up on drugs threatening you with knives and bats. You will have no recourse but to shoot yourself in the head in a gas station bathroom.

Don't ever be stupid enough to get married

Cope.

You will be betabuxx at best. She will always desire Chad while you get starfish sex once a year. She will divorce rape you. If you have daughters they will hate you. You'll lose more than half your shit because her new BF will be fucking her in the ass in YOUR house and YOUR bed and you can't do shit about it. She legally has your house and car. You can't even collect all your shit because her new boyfriend, Chadriguez, is a drug dealer and has greasy shithead thugs around all fucked up on drugs threatening you with knives and bats. You will have no recourse but to shoot yourself in the head in a gas station bathroom.

I know, I've known this shit for many years, thinking like this for many years. But biology is much stronger than any rational thought.

I know, I've known this shit for many years, thinking like this for many years. But biology is much stronger than any rational thought.
Might as well look into Fritlzmaxxing then

i know someone who married a single mom even though he was just 26 years old and had lots of money

don't be that guy, no one should be that guy

I hate this thread. As a son of an immature young couple i despise breeding more misery into this world.
If you don't have at least a stable family AND a good buisness to pass to your kids, you just end up wasting your economic and mental resources, your precious time, to simply grow mindless wagecuck slaves.

You are basically raising drones for corporations for free.

If you are not high class citizen just leave it be, trust me, your kids will hate you. :feelsthink:

i know someone who married a single mom even though he was just 26 years old and had lots of money

don't be that guy, no one should be that guy
Eww, who said anything about a single mom? I'm talking about having my own kids, my own kin and seed. Impregnating a pussy is the whole point.

Eww, who said anything about a single mom? I'm talking about having my own kids, my own kin and seed. Impregnating a pussy is the whole point.
everyone here fantasizes about finding ugly women and using them for their own pleasure, but i've seen how it goes down in real life

i've seen the good guy falling love with a woman while she hides that she has a child from another marriage until the very last second, revealing it when he's already hooked and feels like he's invested too much

also seen the "tough guy" who can't find a girlfriend for a year or two, so he folds and commits to the promiscuous ugly dwarf woman that is the company's toilet, and still sees himself as the tough guy

i've seen a lotta shit, it's never, ever that simple. people need to be careful out there

Cope.

Lmao:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsrope:

Cope.

JFL if you've never housed a male relative because his marriage is going so badly he's kicked out of his own home for weeks

everyone here fantasizes about finding ugly women and using them for their own pleasure, but i've seen how it goes down in real life

i've seen the good guy falling love with a woman while she hides that she has a child from another marriage until the very last second, revealing it when he's already hooked and feels like he's invested too much

also seen the "tough guy" who can't find a girlfriend for a year or two, so he folds and commits to the promiscuous ugly dwarf woman that is the company's toilet, and still sees himself as the tough guy

i've seen a lotta shit, it's never, ever that simple. people need to be careful out there
Wow, that's some crazy shit. You are right, life is never that simple. Damn, that's downright evil. Caring for another man's kid repulses me to my core though, that's a major deal breaker.

Same tbh. But I know it'll never happen

Having kids would only make our lives worse

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back