Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i really hope camera distortion is real because I'm ugly as fuck in pictures

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
I really hope it's not what I look like to others. im so ugly.

Take a video. That's how you look, more or less.

the truth is hard to accept. I used to take thousands of selfies, until i realized no matter what angle, it didnt make a difference.

whogivesafucc said:

looks the same as pictures. I only look good in the mirror.

imbored21 said:
whogivesafucc said:
looks the same as pictures. I only look good in the mirror.

pretty over for you, then, sorry. mirror is not accurate. i'd say videos are the most accurate way to assess looks

Even with camera distortion you can usually tell if someone is ugly for real or attractive

Cameras tell the truth, every time I look in the mirror I imagine I'm better looking then I actually am, but when I accidentally press the camera on, I see my true ugliness.

The mirror is your true self, anynone who saiys otherwize is full of shit, its literally just a reflection of you

I look like a fucking Chad in the mirror, no kidding. If it were actually accurate I wouldn't be wasting my time posting here.

Photos reveal your true identity. Your brain subconsciously alters your image while you look at your reflection.

Popbob said:
The mirror is your true self, anynone who saiys otherwize is full of shit, its literally just a reflection of you

Then I'm a Chad, which is completely false. 

Your brain alters your reflection to tell you that you've got a chance at reproduction.

Popbob said:

Cope

Popbob said:

Popbob said:

thats what im thinking the people i see irl look the same in the mirror lol

idk what to believe anymore.

Blackpill101 said:
I look like a fucking Chad in the mirror, no kidding. If it were actually accurate I wouldn't be wasting my time posting here.

Photos reveal your true identity. Your brain subconsciously alters your image while you look at your reflection.

Then I'm a Chad, which is completely false. 

Your brain alters your reflection to tell you that you've got a chance at reproduction.

nonsense

Popbob said:

Cope. What you see in the mirror is not what others see when they look at your reflection itself.

Blackpill101 said:
Cope. What you see in the mirror is not what others see when they look at your reflection itself.

this. In fact it's the reverse of what other people see. 

You look better in the mirror due to mere exposure effect.

fukmylyf said:
this. In fact it's the reverse of what other people see. 

You look better in the mirror due to mere exposure effect.

I actually look the best when there's low lighting (iphone screen reflections for instance). 

Even if you see your reflection on a fucking wall, you should never trust it.