Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i really miss when i was a kid

• Thread starter Deleted member 32255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32255

Self-banned
-
nothing good about my childhood at all, but still better than right now. puberty fucked my head and appearance. all the symptoms of autism i seem to have got worse and from a young age have a huge problem with the way i look. can't look in mirrors or at my lower body without getting irrationally mad, i avoid showering because of it. sounds like some tranny shit but it isn't.

i went from having a cute child face to a grumpy face, my button nose turned into a fucked up jew nose and when my face is at rest i look angry. and on top of being a thin hairy dark skinned manlet, the first impression people have of me is that i'm utter scum. people treated me normally when i was a kid and now it's just disappointment. my mom especially, she once saw images of me as a child and asked me "what the fuck happened, you were so cute as a kid". also all these deviant sexual thoughts i have just depress me, i wish i wasn't sexual i miss not having these retarded feelings. i fucking hate this.

Sounds brutal, brocel.

I just miss the world before sex. It was so much more interesting. You assumed people were together because of love and not jawline and height. Girls had hobbies, interests, they'd play out in the sandbox, they weren't so cold and sex obsessed. I didn't have friends and struggled mightily, but at the time it was worth it because I thought I was in a just world that would work in my favor one day. How wrong was I?

My life ended at 11. That's all I'm gonna say.

puberty turned me into a subhuman

I just miss the world before sex. It was so much more interesting. You assumed people were together because of love and not jawline and height. Girls had hobbies, interests, they'd play out in the sandbox, they weren't so cold and sex obsessed. I didn't have friends and struggled mightily, but at the time it was worth it because I thought I was in a just world that would work in my favor one day. How wrong was I?
This to a T

I sure as hell don't, worst period of my life.

I wish I still could just play with my dinosaurs all day once again

I miss day dreaming about accomplishments. I used to think about playing sports, scoring a goal and being a hero, it was wholesome.

Real big reason to hate foids. Their entire lives are basically living the easy life of a kid.

Dad and big gov takes care of them until they find a cuck.

Then cuck works till he dies and she gets his spoils.

NEVER HAS TO STRESS A GODDAMNED SECOND IN THEIR LIVES.

Same hear.

Bon temps!

I didn't even get to enjoy my childhood tbh

nothing good about my childhood at all, but still better than right now. puberty fucked my head and appearance. all the symptoms of autism i seem to have got worse and from a young age have a huge problem with the way i look. can't look in mirrors or at my lower body without getting irrationally mad, i avoid showering because of it. sounds like some tranny shit but it isn't.

i went from having a cute child face to a grumpy face, my button nose turned into a fucked up jew nose and when my face is at rest i look angry. and on top of being a thin hairy dark skinned manlet, the first impression people have of me is that i'm utter scum. people treated me normally when i was a kid and now it's just disappointment. my mom especially, she once saw images of me as a child and asked me "what the fuck happened, you were so cute as a kid". also all these deviant sexual thoughts i have just depress me, i wish i wasn't sexual i miss not having these retarded feelings. i fucking hate this.
Did it all start going downhill after elementary school? Or even earlier like when first or second grade started?

Life was simpler and there was less pressure. Social media and the 24 hour news cycle accelerated and exposed the dumpster fire that is modern society.

My life ended at 11. That's all I'm gonna say.