Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really need to grow up cause I'm in my mid 20s and my personality is basically a lazier and inhibited Eric Cartman.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I'm similar to Cartman in many ways cause I'm a cynical antisocial lazy hypocritical bastard, I'm just not as evil as Cartman, but that's mainly cause I have some weird fear that if I do anything bad the universe is going to quickly punish me. I've been a lifelong atheist so that's weird thing, maybe it's just my excessive anxiety and years of depression that made me this way. Also I'm way too lazy to actually be evil, I just want to rot and be comfy. Being evil would reduce from my comfiness. Also I guess I have this shitty empathy thing that makes me feel really bad if I do anything wrong, but that may be just the anxiety working overtime and tripping me up.

Anyway, I was watching the latest episode of South Park, the pandemic special. The first few scenes of Eric Cartman was 100% me. Not even exaggerating, that's basically what my internal monologue was during this entire pandemic. Damn I love Cartman.

I'm in my mid 30s. Give up. Just accept your life.

I'm a high inhib randy marsh in my dreams

I'm 19 and got my first job this week, Part time cleaner (20 hours/week), will be earning near $1000 per month
No bills or rent

You can't grow up without the proper developmental milestones. For this you need sex, relationships and various social achievements

I thought you were 30 already

You can't grow up without the proper developmental milestones. For this you need sex, relationships and various social achievements

I'm 43 this year and at the same stage as some 19yo college dropout. A shut in that spends most his hours on the internet and doing nothing productive.

I don't care anyway. Working in retail in my early-mid twenties got me nowhere socially or dating wise. I've had therapy in my late 20's to improve my motivation, I even gym maxed but it's like throwing stones into space - you cannot overcome the brutality of nature. I will never get a fit-bodied Becky or butterface, so why not be NEET.

Being ugly makes u lazy.

I'd like an online job that pays o.k but with not too much effort.

I thought you were 30 already
Nah, I did say I was like 26 or 27 or something to avoid doxxing, but since then I kinda realized it's futile and if someone wants to doxx me I'll be doxxed anyway.

You're not going to change without extreme hardship hitting you from all directions, so don't worry about it

I'm 43 this year and at the same stage as some 19yo college dropout. A shut in that spends most his hours on the internet and doing nothing productive.

I don't care anyway. Working in retail in my early-mid twenties got me nowhere socially or dating wise. I've had therapy in my late 20's to improve my motivation, I even gym maxed but it's like throwing stones into space - you cannot overcome the brutality of nature. I will never get a fit-bodied Becky or butterface, so why not be NEET.

Being ugly makes u lazy.

Yeah I'd like a job like that too. Ideally I'd like NO job but that's far-fetched, I'm not rich.
I'm 19 and got my first job this week, Part time cleaner (20 hours/week), will be earning near $1000 per month
No bills or rent
WHAT? I thought yesterday that $1000 per month was a full-time thing. Wow, part-time and 1k per month, you are doing very well bro. Keep it up dude and you'll work your way up.

Wow, the UK is quite something. Rich place.

Being ugly makes u lazy.

Height?

Nah, I did say I was like 26 or 27 or something to avoid doxxing, but since then I kinda realized it's futile and if someone wants to doxx me I'll be doxxed anyway.
That's the attitude I had from the beginning. I avoid doxxing but if my real identity is revealed it won't change anything

just be more confident, bro

No bills or rent
Brutal salarymog. I could've earned 400$ a month if I'd be full-time technician

Brutal salarymog. I could've earned 400$ a month if I'd be full-time technician
Damn, I am on minimum wage, Because I live with parents, I will have same disposable income as someone earning 20k/ year who pays bills and rent

@The Zulfigar
I wouldn't mind having Russians moving to UK because it would make us more white

"I'm in my mid 20s"

What? You said always that you were late twenties. I always assumed that your exact date of birth as shown was wrong, but at most you would fake your age by a few months. Massive suicide fuel for me. I am even more older than you than I knew yesterday. You are graduating from higher education. I have yet to even apply for the 3 years of school (lukio) that is necessary before one is even eligible to apply for higher education. I gigalazymog you. You said you were the most lazy human ever. Not true. I have achieved much less than you.

Damn, I am on minimum wage, Because I live with parents, I will have same disposable income as someone earning 20k/ year who pays bills and rent
Brutal. Over for shitholecels
@The Zulfigar
I wouldn't mind having Russians moving to UK because it would make us more white
I always wanted to live in London but I don't want to move to United mogdom

Brutal. Over for shitholecels

I always wanted to live in London but I don't want to move to United mogdom
London is awful and expensive, move to Yorkshire or Lancashire

Lancashire has a lot of Polish people

Being ugly makes u lazy.

Same, but a bit younger, not that it matters any.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back