Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I really, really, really hate being a manlet

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
Tallfag incels can go out on walks to cope by heightmogging everyone and feeling confident and superior, but for manlets like me, going out even for necessities, is hell.

Every person who walks by you is a reminder how you will never have sex or respect for being short, how it could have been different but it's not, how wrong it was to take a step out of the house, how over it is for you.

If being an incel is physical hell, then being an incel who's a manlet is like constant mental agony plus physical hell.

I’m 5’5 and forget men, I regularly get heightmogged by foids. I never want to leave the house again.

I’m 5’5 and forget men, I regularly get heightmogged by foids. I never want to leave the house
It feels like shit, and there's no escape except by death.

Мне плевать, не буду врать

Being born as a manlet is nothing but a death sentence

Being born as a manlet is nothing but a death sentence
6ne237kpqbd11

There's no such thing as a non-manlet incel

Mog me , I hang upside on trees and monkey bars for hours over the years to get to this height, you can prolly get to 5'7" bi doing yoga and hanging upside down too.

Mog me , I hang upside on trees and monkey bars for hours over the years to get to this height, you can prolly get to 5'7" bi doing yoga and hanging upside down too.
:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: