Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I really want to become a respectable member of society....

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
But it will never satisfy me.
I will always be alone in the end.

I would have a lot of willpower if I knew working out and losing weight would make me experience love.
I would work so much to get money if it meant a woman would genuinely love me.

There is nothing I can do to be loved.
All roads lead to failure.

Every day I feel numb or like my soul is sucked out of me.
There is no hope and we aren't born free.

People who have everything never understand this feeling.
They take it for granted and say it's not important.

There have been experiements with animals that if they never get attention, they start LDARotting just like us.

I don't understand why we are kicked while we are already on the ground.
The world has no hope anymore.

It's over

Why do you want to become a "respectable member" of this cucked society?

This industrial machine society can kiss my ass I will never contribute more than I need to.

A "respectable member" of today's society?
Holy shit that is a scary thought!
So society wants you to
-study your whole childhood and forget any temptations because you are a good boy
-become a good young adult and vote idiots into public office so the government can fuck you longer
-join the workforce, or you can opt to die for a shell governemnt that doesn't give a fuck about you, to start paying them taxes good goy
-accrue wealth and status into your 30s/40s at which point those females that you've sorely been wanting since childhood will be starting to break down and realize they want to "settle" finally
-"man up" and marry a single mom with 3-5 kids so you can finally be everything that you've always dreamed of: A respectable member of society!

well, society hates me.

Fuck society, it needs to be punished.

So society wants you to
-study your whole childhood and forget any temptations because you are a good boy
-become a good young adult and vote idiots into public office so the government can fuck you longer
-join the workforce, or you can opt to die for a shell governemnt that doesn't give a fuck about you, to start paying them taxes good goy
-accrue wealth and status into your 30s/40s at which point those females that you've sorely been wanting since childhood will be starting to break down and realize they want to "settle" finally
-"man up" and marry a single mom with 3-5 kids so you can finally be everything that you've always dreamed of: A respectable member of society!
i feel like this is the life of an average man today or maybe im just ignorant and bias towards my perspective, i dont know

Why do you want to become a "respectable member" of this cucked society?
So society wants you to

I do not want. Fuck this degenerate society. Only desire is to find antisocial waifu, and then hate human degeneracy and hide from them together. Maybe even going to Finland to live in small island without other people would be good

Society never had it's back out for me. Society expects me to spend my best years slaving away for it and they won't even thank me for it because it's "expected" of me.
They treat me no better than the animal that was sacrificed to bring the meat on their table, I am not their utility, I am not their mule.
They can find someone else who will soil their hands for them because I'd rather be dead than contribute towards this "society".

But it will never satisfy me.
I will always be alone in the end.

I would have a lot of willpower if I knew working out and losing weight would make me experience love.
I would work so much to get money if it meant a woman would genuinely love me.

There is nothing I can do to be loved.
All roads lead to failure.

Every day I feel numb or like my soul is sucked out of me.
There is no hope and we aren't born free.

People who have everything never understand this feeling.
They take it for granted and say it's not important.

There have been experiements with animals that if they never get attention, they start LDARotting just like us.

It's over
i can imagine how it is in finnland. not a big population etc. so, there is some kind of toxic general cloud. and it´s harder to escape from that.

Fuck society.

Its done nothing but fucking spit on me and kick me down my whole life. Why should I respect it?

How's the Islammaxing going boyo? @BlkPillPres

I do not want. Fuck this degenerate society. Only desire is to find antisocial waifu, and then hate human degeneracy and hide from them together. Maybe even going to Finland to live in small island without other people would be good
lifefuel tbh.
Fuck society.

Its done nothing but fucking spit on me and kick me down my whole life. Why should I respect it?
Because you might I repeat MIGHT get to share a landwhale if you are a good little boy and do as you're told:

How's the Islammaxing going boyo? @BlkPillPres
Haven't really started, remember its my back up plan, working on some other things right now, and if all that shit fails (I'll give it 5 more years), I'm going full islam, I'll document the entire process and post results here lol.

It's over
See my AVI? this ER meme? that avoid you from saying this and of course if you want society to understand you you can't react to their hate on you, you just have to swallow it up like a cuck, this thinking obviously comes from r/ inceltears.

(((Society))) just wants you to be a good goy that pays taxes and works like a slave for the rest of his life.

Society can suck my dick right fucking now
Life is a scam a joke a honkhonk world full of morals hypocrites they don't give a fuck about you.
It's survival of the handsome World.

(((Society))) is extremely cucked so I would rather go ER on it than becoming a part of it

just be 6 ft or above, easy

We can't even achieve human respect.