Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really wish the internet didn't exist

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
It has ruined so many things. But there's one thing in particular that makes me hate it most:

Wasting time indoors. You feel bored nowadays? Just go on the internet. You don't have to go wageslave or do something else right now? Go on the internet.

I'm 26 now, and since I was a little kid, all I did all day was be on the internet, from the moment I woke up to the moment I went to sleep, interrupted only when I had to go to school and eventually work.

In the past people would go out and do things. If they weren't working, they went out, experienced things. Hell, even a nerd would at least go to the book store or something.

I feel like I literally was in a coma for the last 20 years. I haven't done anything. I don't even remember most of the shit that I do online.

Either way, if the internet didn't exist I would've still spent most of my time inside.

Same, instead of using online hashtags I wish people would revolt against current society.

Either way, if the internet didn't exist I would've still spent most of my time inside.
Yeah but maybe I would've done something better. I literally can't imagine wasting time worse than I did. Shit, even if I spent time drawing or reading comics or some shit, it still would've been better than the nothing I did for the past 2 decades.

I would have gf if internet didn’t exist.

We went from using the internet being used for specific things to being completely reliant on and have everything circulate around it

if you dont want to use internet, dont use it

As bad as the internet is without it we would rot. What I hate are smartphones because normies can take it out where they want when socializing.

Sell your computer and start doing other things, then.

What I hate are smartphones because normies can take it out where they want when socializing.
This. Even some random pajeet who can barely read owns a smartphone nowadays.

I see your point anon-senpai

To be honest I've used internet to study, and don't regret. You need to know to use it.

I use the internet pretty responsibly honestly. 95% of the time on the internet is me learning something. Even most of the time spent here is educational minus the few shitpost threads I read.

The problem is that most normies use the internet for nothing but entertainment and social media and it has destroyed any sense of real life communities and put all social gathering businesses out of business for the most part.

I’m old enough to remember when people would go to a brick and mortar film rental stores and actually talk to people about films and video games.

I wish I didnt exist