Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I REEEAAAAAALLY hope this forum doesn’t turn out like Lookism

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
There needs to be hardcore moderation, let’s start fresh.

what happened with lookism

torujo said:

It’s cucked (has females, too many normies and fakecels, TRPers, etc...)

Fuck off, lookism is a part of incel, yea sure some take it to the extreme but it is a crucial part of the blackpill

Octopusgun2 said:
torujo said:

It’s cucked (has females, too many normies and fakecels, TRPers, etc...)

This. Ban all females, redpillers and bluepillers.

I agree. Lookism is literally Misc 2.0 these days

cope

lookism is for people who are good looking and blackpilled whereas incels are full of raging sub 4's trucels

SiteFasterThanLookism said:
cope

lookism is for people who are good looking and blackpilled whereas incels are full of raging sub 4's trucels

Do you know what « cope » means?  :huh:

Lookism was always full of decent looking normies. It was always just edgy, average to above average looking edgy 17-19 year olds.

God I miss puahate.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Lookism was always full of decent looking normies.  It was always just edgy, average to above average looking edgy 17-19 year olds.

God I miss puahate
Been there since Jsanza was active

Dude, lookism wasn't all about incels tbh tbh.. Even mods there are CHADS. I kid you not. 7/10 mod has his own instagram, another mod is ripped with steroids slaying and partying in Sweden and posting about it.

Lookism is a part of the blackpill whether some take it to the extreme or not. GigaChads, Chads, Brads, Sub8s, Betabuxes and the rest wouldnt exist without lookism.

Too many Chads and GIFs.

How about no fucking moderation and just have free speech dude. Like you all just got banned from fucking REDDIT and y'all bitch about that shit and now you wanna ban hammer people? WTF dude.

DefinitelyNotMiaKhalifa said:
How about no fucking moderation and just have free speech dude. Like you all just got banned from fucking REDDIT and y'all bitch about that shit and now you wanna ban hammer people? WTF dude.

Lmfaooo this faggot got banned in a heartbeat, normies can’t fucking help it  :D

A B S O L U T E L Y - F U C K E D

This is the kinda of great moderating we need lads.

100% agree. This should be what wizchan is to r9k. Only TRUECELS should be allowed, the rest should be be disposed of

Lookism isn't that bad

AlexanderR97 said:
Lookism isn't that bad

It's normie central and has coin miners on it.

It's a shadow of what it used to be.

I was just looking at one of this faggots threads and wondering when he would get the hammer.

Is r/incels exclusively blackpill? I'm not a "redpiller", but I believe that one of the primary causes for inceldom is the Globalist Agenda of pushing Cultral Marxism onto societies, causing their subjugation. I believe that blacks are being weaponized to emasculate white men and deride white women. I believe that the media and entertainment systems try to feminize black men by pushing gay blacks into the spotlight and pushing guys like Jaden Smith. I believe that Ashkenazi Jews are some of they key players in the Globalist sphere. Will I get banned for posting this stuff?

Oxygenius said:
Is r/incels exclusively blackpill? I'm not a "redpiller", but I believe that one of the primary causes for inceldom is the Globalist Agenda of pushing Cultral Marxism onto societies, causing their subjugation. I believe that blacks are being weaponized to emasculate white men and deride white women. I believe that the media and entertainment systems try to feminize black men by pushing gay blacks into the spotlight and pushing guys like Jaden Smith. I believe that Ashkenazi Jews are some of they key players in the Globalist sphere. Will I get banned for posting this stuff?

Black Pilled incels are generally just as politically woke as 'true Red Pillers' are. You're good, bro.

There could be trouble, as in normies, cucks, TRPers (no need to even write all this shit, might just write "cucks" for the whole conglomerate of these faggots from now on tbh) all registering accounts on here either posing as incels or brigading us, but I don't see it becoming an actual problem if the mods just do their job.

Oxygenius said:

I mean, that isn’t the reason why Incels are incels but w/e