Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I refuse to talk

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
I dont talk to anyone apart from family. If im asked a question whilst wageslaving, i give one word answers or answer like a retard. I feel people either see me as a child, a retard or both.

I am surprised your coworkers don't hate you, bully you or try to get you fired because of your silence.

Either way you lose tbh.

I am surprised your coworkers don't hate you, bully you or try to get you fired because of your silence.
I'm too socially anxious after all of the rejections throughout life. They do hate me, i can tell from the dirties i get.

Everything you say can and will be used against you

same situation here except that i usually never reply even when one of co workers say hi in street. low inhib maxx bro.
Everything you say can and will be used against you
good point

No one ever talks to me

I feel people either see me as a child, a retard or both.

Same here. Granted, when I'm out in public, I either give one word answers or I straight up just pretend not to speak English/Spanish.
I've had such shit luck with people to the point I rather have a language barrier than drama.

I don't know how normies can talk at work all day, I would run out of things to talk about in 15 minutes, I am the same as you, if the bosses view it as a problem they can fire me, I don't have a problem with getting fired.

Good strategy. I also tend to be very quiet and avoiding talking to people saves you from getting people's insults, "joke" situations agaisnt you. Since then they can have more co-confidence to disrespect you.

I do very little socializing at work. Very introverted.

I don't know how normies can talk at work all day, I would run out of things to talk about in 15 minutes, I am the same as you, if the bosses view it as a problem they can fire me, I don't have a problem with getting fired.
When I was working in pizza jobs all the normies would talk to each other and I'd always be silent. I hate normies

Yeah. Most of them hate me. One old piece of shit already tried getting me into trouble with my foid boss and the others try to mock whenever they get the chance.

I've always been like that

I dont talk much since i have speech disorder caused by mouth breathing.

Same here. My field of work is mostly solitary.

I also don't talk with anyone, but not because I don't wan to, but because no one talks to me

Same here, I give one word or few words answers like a retard and never question back as I'm an introverted fuck, but I don't "refuse".. It's just the way I am, I WISH I could talk more, I just can't...
When I was working in pizza jobs all the normies would talk to each other and I'd always be silent. I hate normies
Screenshot 20180214 140054

Last edited:
I don't even know how to respond to shit most of the time. How do normies communicate so flawlessly and naturally? When someone tries to joke around with me all I can do is awkwardly laugh and maybe say "yeah".

i do to but my boss says i should be more oppen blah blah :feelstrash:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back