Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I regret getting into the incel scene (dead srs)

Xumi

Xumi

5'5, 0% dopamine, living in hypergamous hell
★★★
Before I used just to ignore femoids and cope hard, but getting deep and deeper into the scene I lost myself getting more and more blackpilled. I was lastly hit by a wave of depression that I needed alcohol to cope with but I can't even (parents inspect me).I can't get into the workforce because too depressed and need to resist the thoughts, and it's all so depressing and anxious
td;lr swallowing the blackpill is destroying me

Being blackpilled doesn't require you to obsess over anything tbh. Try to find something you enjoy doing and focus on that.

Seeing reality is painfull

well, ignorance is bliss

Put me in the screencap, cucktears.

There's no recovering from the blackpill, you can try to bluepill yourself for a few months but in the end you will always come back.

these breakdowns were coming after you anyway most likely, i had them at 26 and 30, after the second one i signed up here.

JoinedJun 17, 2019

I lost myself

7a2.jpg

Being blackpilled doesn't require you to obsess over anything tbh. Try to find something you enjoy doing and focus on that.
The true blackpilled fail to integrate repeatedly, lose all copes. and fall into despair. I'll try to recover from the last blackpills, and go on bluepill coping mode
Put me in the screencap, cucktears.
JFL @ cucktears taking screenshot. Already took 3 screencaps on my first day here
these breakdowns were coming after you anyway most likely, i had them at 26 and 30, after the second one i signed up here.
Mid-20 crisis
JoinedJun 17, 2019
Nice try, but I'm relatively known here by many

I have a love hate relationship with the black pill.

it’s nice to know the truth but also ignorance is bliss sometimes.

Yeh I've said the same thing. Take the Cypherfromthematrix pill. Once you take the black pill there is no going back boyo.

Cope or rope. (srs)

I hate the blackpill, but it is the only truth in my life and will never betray me

no one's forcing you to stay

Before I used just to ignore femoids and cope hard, but getting deep and deeper into the scene I lost myself getting more and more blackpilled. I was lastly hit by a wave of depression that I needed alcohol to cope with but I can't even (parents inspect me).I can't get into the workforce because too depressed and need to resist the thoughts, and it's all so depressing and anxious
Its inevitable.
You don´t want to live in a deceitful bubble...
Do you ?

You're parents don't let you drink? Are they Mormon or something wtf

The truth is always better

The hardest thing about blackpill is that you would have learned the blackpill at some point anyways.
If you got bluepilled, you would start wondering why all women reject you and then find the blackpill all over again.
It is OVER

JoinedJun 17, 2019

This

I am blackpilled enough to realize ascension is cope but also lead a normal life/blend in with the normies

I'm active in the community for almost a year, and used to lurk for much longer beforehand

They think I'm alcoholic and they're overprotective cunts
Same here actually. Lurked for years too. But I don't regret joining. I regret not joining earlier.

For me, i was full ignoremaxxing and coping. Now im doing the same thing but it definitely feels different.

Once you go black you never go back

Leave the internet for a while boyo

Turn to the spiritual... Because there's no hope in the physical as the blackpill proves...

I try to find copes (even temporary ones) to deal with the blackpill but it's becoming harder each day to do so.

Same here actually. Lurked for years too. But I don't regret joining. I regret not joining earlier.
Same.

You probably were gonna end up in this state either way. It comes from acknowledging the problems you're dealing with and can't beat. Eventually you have to go back to coping once the shock of how over it is wears off.