Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I regret not trying to get a valentine

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
At my school we have this thing were you can buy a flower for someone. On Wednesday I brought money to school and was gonna go to the table they were taking the money at but I just couldn't. I just kept walking past it and waiting around. The same thing for the next two days.
Today I saw lots of girls with flowers and the girls I was thinking about getting flowers for didn't have any. It felt like a wasted opportunity. I felt like shit for the rest of the school day.I doubt they would have wanted them from me anyway but I can't help thinking I missed out what could've been a very significant part of a normal social development. I don't think I'll ever get a valentine. Maybe next year...:feelsrope:

Last edited:
Flowers arent going to do shit if you arent Chad, especially in high school.

You'll just be labeled a nice guy

I get it but if you are actually ugly your would just embarass yourself

This. Today and sunday are going to be pure ERfuel.

you still have multiple years left of high school so you shouldnt worry about missing out ngl. this is the one time in your life where no one will judge you for playing video games all day and not having a girlfriend:feelsXmas:

I tried. I failed, was rejected.

If anything you saved yourself from rejection

But if i tried to pull that i'd be sitting in a jail cell somewhere
This, the average foid today is used to 9/10s. A subhuman even approaching her would be traumatic.

But trying wouldn't hurt to try, you could luck out.

They started that shit from like the 1st grade. What in the goddamn fuck were they thinking?

You should try. Don't listen to crabs here.

That is a very painfull feeling, regret, but valentine is just an excuse to waste money, you could make this love rituals (gifs, compliments, dates...) all year long could be even as a friend, we fear rejection from a person that we are in love but not from a friend because we put overated expectation in this people that we barly know.

Go take gh if you are underage instead of wasting your time simping for highschool sluts.