Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I relate a lot to Superman in Man of Steel

B

Brio93

Banned
-
We both grew up in a farm without a father figure and we're both robust with light eyes

btw the question is...why in Man of steel they potray superman as bully victim?

Brio93 said:
We both grew up in a farm without a father figure and we're both robust with light eyes

btw the question is...why in Man of steel they potray superman as bully victim?

also are you a forward grown hunk  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

but srsly are you brio

You can't possibly relate to Superman until you've milked a cat.

Ain't superman like the alpha king of all chads..

Still like him as a SuperHero though.

superman is so overpowered

Superman had Pa Kent and the teachings of his biological father though. Superman is like 6'3" hunter eyes, massive frame and strong jaw.

I don't because he's Chad.

superman actually has two father figures. zack snyder's daughter commited suicide, don't trust him to know anything about superman

man of steel Superman is basically a chad that is forced by character to give a fuck about all the dumbass people around him. man imagine being a God can do whatever the fuck I want to do but I'm ingrained in my character to give a fuck about Normie's and other people use my powers to benefit them by being bound by a shitty flimsy code.

that would be hell on earth

@darthmat he wasn't forced to care, he genuinely gives a shit. Thats what the whole film was about, him keeping his humanity despite his omnipotence

But ya, Henry Cavill is giga-chad in that film but I would still rather look like Batfleck