Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I remember a friend in high school told me he was legit attracted to his sister.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
I know a lot of people irl and even here would be like “muh morailty” “its wronggg” even though deep down inside that list for their sisters.

Meh, The idea of the forbidden is hot, but if you had an actual sister you could never be attracted to her. But who am I to judge

I know a lot of people irl and even here would be like “muh morailty” “its wronggg” even though deep down inside that list for their sisters.
what's the end of the story?

good for him. my sister disgusts me.

Take a gold stranger
Edit: Oh gosh my first gold, haha can't wait to show my wife's boyfriend, maybe she will let me sleep in the house I bought for her tonight

I don't have a sister so can't relate. But if I had a hot sister i would definitely fap to her.

My sister is ugly as fuck

Edit: Oh gosh my first gold, haha can't wait to show my wife's boyfriend, maybe she will let me sleep in the house I bought for her tonight
Maybe you should ask him if he will let you play your switch too!

iv'e woken up countless times realising i just dreamed about fucking her again

I found my cousin attractive once and fapped to her slut pics on insta
Oh, yes. I have a stacy cousin and I've fapped to her fb photos.

I knew someone in HS. He had a twin. He was male obviously. Twin was female. They looked similar-ish but you could definitely tell the male and female. He was drunk or high one time and slipped that he thought his sister had a good body (everyone in the group was saying how his sister was hot but she never shows any skin.) They asked how he knew. He just said nonchalantly that he's seen her naked a few times because they share a bathroom and that she had a pretty good body.

I remember we were all freaking the fuck out that he would say that about his sister and that he sees his sister naked. Fast forward to college and they kissed each other in a drunken dare.

I could easily see it within the realm of possibility that they fucked or at least masturbated in the same room before.
And I've said this multiple times but personally if I had a sister I'd be fucking her as soon as I could fit it in.

I once dreamt of fingering my sister, it was kinda hot

I found my cousin attractive once and fapped to her slut pics on insta
A cousin is different. I have cousins that I think are pretty hot(they all have bfs unforutnatley).

I knew someone in HS. He had a twin. He was male obviously. Twin was female. They looked similar-ish but you could definitely tell the male and female. He was drunk or high one time and slipped that he thought his sister had a good body (everyone in the group was saying how his sister was hot but she never shows any skin.) They asked how he knew. He just said nonchalantly that he's seen her naked a few times because they share a bathroom and that she had a pretty good body.

I remember we were all freaking the fuck out that he would say that about his sister and that he sees his sister naked. Fast forward to college and they kissed each other in a drunken dare.

I could easily see it within the realm of possibility that they fucked or at least masturbated in the same room before.
And I've said this multiple times but personally if I had a sister I'd be fucking her as soon as I could fit it in.
Kinky

I watch obscure anime AND have visited both alabamer and west virgin-ia

so no problems here

If he finds his sister attractive good for him I guess. My sister is repulsive and the times I have had dreams fucking her were hate fucks.

happens sometimes, occasionally the brain gets bugged for some people and doesn't stop you from being attracted to close relatives.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back