Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I remember I was pulled out of class because my school thought I was a potential school shooter.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
My teachers talked about how I had no friends and was always alone, and one time I looked at the Walking Dead game from Telltale which has the main character holding a gun and they started yelling and joking that I was going to shoot up the school. All that made them worried I'd do something so they pulled me out of class and sat me in front of the school therapist and asked me about it.

sound like a larp

"Are you going to shoot up the school?" - Therapist
"No" - Incel

How does this help anyone again? Why do they feel like they need to prosecute children again? I thought children were innocent and can do no wrong according to IT.

larp

you can't get labelled as a school shooter for something so trivial.

Last edited:
larp

you can't get labelled as school shooter for something so trivial.
The title is a bit wrong, I just don't know how else to describe it. They just wanted to see that I wouldn't be a threat.

Wow the nerve of them, what did u say to the counselor

@FinnCel had this but worse. They forced meds on him n stuff

"No" - Incel

How does this help anyone again? Why do they feel like they need to prosecute children again? I thought children were innocent and can do no wrong according to IT.
I guess I just fit what people see as a potential threat. I didn't get in major trouble, they were just worried.

sound like a larp
larp

you can't get labelled as school shooter for something so trivial.
Sometimes users here are too quick to doubt OPs. I fully believe him.

Labeling social outcasts as potential school shooters is just another form of bullying that normgroids engage in, and that the system endorses.

Wow the nerve of them, what did u say to the counselor
That it was stupid to think that.
@FinnCel had this but worse. They forced meds on him n stuff
Link?
Sometimes users here are too quick to doubt OPs. I fully believe him.

Labeling social outcasts as potential school shooters is just another form of bullying that normgroids engage in, and that the system endorses.
They have reason to doubt me. What happened with my cousin is insane and they also don't believe me because of the suicides my family has had this year. And me backing out of my suicide.

I remember an Asian autist manlet in my middle school who got in trouble for drawing stick characters with guns.

But the psychopaths got away with their favorite past-time of bullying, of course, and would never have been suspected if they decided to shoot up the place for the lulz.

I remember an Asian autist manlet in my middle school who got in trouble for drawing stick characters with guns.

But the psychopaths got away with their favorite past-time of bullying, of course.
That happened in my elementary school. Some kid drew a bomb, like a cartoon bomb with a rope for a lighter, dropping on a building and he got in trouble because they thought he wanted to bomb the school. I think this was after Sandy Hook though.

Are they trying to get people to go on mass shootings? The reason it even happens is because people always bully someone until they snap and go er

That happened in my elementary school. Some kid drew a bomb, like a cartoon bomb with a rope for a lighter, dropping on a building and he got in trouble because they thought he wanted to bomb the school. I think this was after Sandy Hook though.
Traditional masculine interests are stigmatized in the public schools, since they are meant to make men docile and dumb.

The women, meanwhile, are indulged in their budding whoredom, and rewarded for their conformity to our effeminate order.

And they have sex with the few psychopathic men who are both able and willing to rebel against the school's paradigm. JFL.

Are they trying to get people to go on mass shootings? The reason it even happens is because people always bully someone until they snap and go er
Or they had genuine mental issues that no one cared about. One of the Columbine shooters signed ON PAPER he wanted to and dreamed about murdering people, and officials just went "OK".

Or they had genuine mental issues that no one cared about. One of the Columbine shooters signed ON PAPER he wanted to and dreamed about murdering people, and officials just went "OK".
Possibly. But everyone has a breaking point. When you push someone to the point that they have nothing to lose they will be capable of many things

I don't quite understand how you looked at a game of Walking Dead and the teachers saw it too. Was it on your phone?

Brutal shit.
I got pulled out of history class in sophomore year for being suspicious as well. The administrator who pulled me out asked me “are you okay?“. He was looking through the window of the door beforehand for some reason. Also he walked into 3 of my classes that day and watched me. The same year a group of normies in science class called my name and asked me ”are you gonna shoot up the school?”
sound like a larp

I don't quite understand how you looked at a game of Walking Dead and the teachers saw it too. Was it on your phone?
No, we were doing something on computers. I finished early and started looking around.

Brutal shit. I got pulled out of history class in sophomore year for being suspicious as well. The administrator who pulled me out asked me “are you okay?“. He was looking through the window of the door beforehand for some reason. Also he walked into 3 of my classes that day and watched me. The same year a group of normies in science class called my name and asked me ”are you gonna shoot up the school?”

Instead of actually treating you like a human being, they further castigated and outcasted you, even the administrator.

Normgroids are retarded af.

What kinda fucked up school do you go to where you exhibit no warning signs, save for being a nerd, and they're like "We need to get the teachers involved?" My nephew's a bit of a nerd and this never happened to him.

My teachers talked about how I had no friends and was always alone, and one time I looked at the Walking Dead game from Telltale which has the main character holding a gun and they started yelling and joking that I was going to shoot up the school. All that made them worried I'd do something so they pulled me out of class and sat me in front of the school therapist and asked me about it.
Did they teach you how to socialize?

What kinda fucked up school do you go to where you exhibit no warning signs, save for being a nerd, and they're like "We need to get the teachers involved?" My nephew's a bit of a nerd and this never happened to him.
I was a loner and they thought I was looking at guns.
Did they teach you how to socialize?
I know how to socialize, people just don't want to socialize with me.

I was a loner and they thought I was looking at guns..

Nerd = loner. Simply having no friends is not a warning sign. And you weren't looking at guns. You were looking at a video game. Now, if you had been looking specifically at pictures of guns, that would be something. Like if you were on a shopping page for guns, or an Internet gun show. But just looking at a video game and getting pinched for it is insanity.

Instead of actually treating you like a human being, they further castigated and outcasted you, even the administrator.

Normgroids are retarded af.
I look like a dead man walking and extremely unapproachable so I can’t really blame them honestly. Most people at school looked uncomfortable when they saw me, especially the foids

"No" - Incel

you can't get labelled as a school shooter for something so trivial.

You definitely can, Americans live in a constant state of fear, it's absolutely ridiculous but they do this sort of shit all the time.

You definitely can, Americans live in a constant state of fear, it's absolutely ridiculous but they do this sort of shit all the time.
Remember that one school that added in smoke launchers in hallways to blind school shooters? How screwed does your countries young men have to be to even consider that?

Yeah, the headmaster called the police on me
Can't remember if I already asked this but what did your parents think of all this? They didn't intervene?

Can't remember if I already asked this but what did your parents think of all this? They didn't intervene?
The headmaster had called my mother and she came to shout at me "what did you do wrong again?"

The headmaster had called my mother and she came to shout at me "what did you do wrong again?"
Am I not wrong when I say she is a bitch who doesn't love you and contributed to your suffering?

Remember that one school that added in smoke launchers in hallways to blind school shooters? How screwed does your countries young men have to be to even consider that?
Did one school really do that? Wtf lol?

The fact that the U.S. has lockdown drills in schools is insane.

I was also a suspected school shooter, because I had no friends (let alone a girlfriend) and was ugly. Classmates' parents called the school and demanded the school to do something to me. They threatened to expel me (and wanted to do it) but had no legal basis to do that. What scared my classmates and what they complained to their parents was my non-PC (politically correct) lecture about some things in the world. I was right and still stand 100% behind that lecture.

Ok so lets get this straight:
1. Your aunt or your cousin (can't remember which one) was caught getting gangbanged by 3 black guys
2. Three men have committed suicide in your family in a single year
3. Now you are randomly being pulled out of the class because people think you'd be a school shooter
4. (All the other shit I forgot)

Anybody who believes a thing OP posts is an idiot (or doesn't know his history), he's an attention whore who only makes larp posts

The fact that the U.S. has lockdown drills in schools is insane.

Finland also has. We had SEVERAL school shooting drills. I think once per semester, so 2 times a year.

I was also a suspected school shooter, because I had no friends (let alone a girlfriend) and was ugly. Classmates' parents called the school and demanded the school to do something to me. They threatened to expel me (and wanted to do it) but had no legal basis to do that. What scared my classmates and what they complained to their parents was my non-PC (politically correct) lecture about some things in the world. I was right and still stand 100% behind that lecture.
Aren't you Swedish? Are school shootings a thing there?

Edit: Oh ok we posted at the same time lol

I almost got put in the ‘special group’ at my school once. This group was a meeting where they took all the antisocial kids(it was just all guys) for a meeting to chat and they made us play cards and talk to each other to ‘socialize’.
Luckily once my mom heard of it, she made me change schools, so I didn’t have to stay long.

Teachers never got involved but other ppl would say "you look like a school shooter"

What they mean is "you look ugly"

I almost got put in the ‘special group’ at my school once. This group was a meeting where they took all the antisocial kids(it was just all guys) for a meeting to chat and they made us play cards and talk to each other to ‘socialize’.
Luckily once my mom heard of it, she made me change schools, so I didn’t have to stay long.
Bro this exact thing happened to me. I didn't belong there. It was full of autists. Just because I was quiet. Just because I wasnt like the average person even though the average person is a fucking retard. They're the ones who need help.