Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I remember secretly ordering pizza for my school oneitis

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
The thing that i didn’t pay for it. They delivered it and asked her to pay, which she didn’t. Soon enough the bitch was blacklisted from all the local pizza stores :lul::lul::lul:

The thing that i didn’t pay for it. They delivered it and asked her to pay, which she didn’t. Soon enough the bitch was blacklisted from all the local pizza stores :lul::lul::lul:
Fucking BASED
Based department

I was about to leave one of these " :soy: " but then read the description.

Based

Lel cucked and based at the same time

You inadvertently kept her from becoming fat, you saved her life now Chad fucks her every night. Good work.

Cucks can never win.

You inadvertently kept her from becoming fat, you saved her life now Chad fucks her every night. Good work.

Cucks can never win.
Online: 7h 17m

absolutely based

Online: 7h 17m
you gotta admit, that was a funny comment though. always finding the negative in stuff

Yeah I'm ashamed to be grey, but we were all grey once no?

TOPKEK BASED

Uhh, based department?

My high school crush worked at the pizza place my family would order from every Friday night.

So my grandmother, who ordered the pizza, talked to my crush more than I did.

Then upon turning 18, she went and danced at the local titty bar. She danced for many years after.

Fast forward 20 years, she and her lesbian partner run one of those massage places by the beach.

True story. She's facebook friends with my Chad best friend (but not evil me of course)

My high school crush worked at the pizza place my family would order from every Friday night.

So my grandmother, who ordered the pizza, talked to my crush more than I did.

Then upon turning 18, she went and danced at the local titty bar. She danced for many years after.

Fast forward 20 years, she and her lesbian partner run one of those massage places by the beach.

True story. She's facebook friends with my Chad best friend (but not evil me of course)
should have asked your grandma to help get you laid

Almost was about to get mad, but then read the whole thread

BASED X10000000000000

Excellent work buddy boyo