Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I remember the DAY I accepted I was ugly.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Fucking tons of evidence I was ugly had flown over my head in my bluepilled days. When I was about 13 I genuinely thought I had model looks. Then I was like nah maybe I'm just a 7, then next year, nah probably a six ngl. Until the day came when I finally realised the truth.

Nothing happened that specific day that told me I was ugly. It was the build up that all blew up in my face at once.

I remember that day I felt so shit, embarresed and awkward and unconfident 24/7. And now it's just the norm for me.

Why the fuck is being ugly a thing? Let alone we live in one where u get treated like shit for being ugly.

Was gonna make this thread longer and in more detail but got bored ngl so dunno if what I said made sense tbh

Because we are hardwired to judge others by their looks.

Why is being ugly a thing?
Ugliness is actually an experience, its not something you can hold in your hand. A certain bone structure triggers an inhibitory response in the brain, which prevents people from empathizing with you.

Some classmates told me i was ugly.I just looked in the mirror after school.

Until the day came when I finally realised the truth... It was the build up that all blew up in my face at once... Why the fuck is being ugly a thing? Let alone we live in one where u get treated like shit for being ugly.

I empathize, man. Even on here, I know I'm one of, if not THE, ugliest creature(s). I don't think anyone has the answers that would matter to us. The world is the place it is. This is why I wholly support governments entitling citizens to have access to painless, virtually-guaranteed exits. Even Bill Gates admitted that life is not fair and we all have to get used to it. OK. But then let the people suffering beyond what they can deal with off this rock instead of locking them up, torturing them, silencing them, and then continuing to treat them in ways that led them to want to leave in the first place.

The biggest injustice is that we have to come up with the way out ourselves.

I empathize, man. Even on here, I know I'm one of, if not THE, ugliest creature(s). I don't think anyone has the answers that would matter to us. The world is the place it is. This is why I wholly support governments entitling citizens to have access to painless, virtually-guaranteed exits. Even Bill Gates admitted that life is not fair and we all have to get used to it. OK. But then let the people suffering beyond what they can deal with off this rock instead of locking them up, torturing them, silencing them, and then continuing to treat them in ways that led them to want to leave in the first place.

The biggest injustice is that we have to come up with the way out ourselves.
People say life isn't fair, but it's fairer depending on the person. When normies say this they think yeah bro we all got problems but it's about what you do with them that determines your life. They think that attractive people get everything but then when it comes to ugly people they say they just aren't trying hard enough.

I was never satisfied with my looks

Fucking tons of evidence I was ugly had flown over my head in my bluepilled days. When I was about 13 I genuinely thought I had model looks. Then I was like nah maybe I'm just a 7, then next year, nah probably a six ngl.
Same man. I thought I was a chad until I was 15 (that's when i got rejected).
Jfl I was even posting on r/incels as a 13 year old making fun of them

Imagine living in a such a clown world where's it's socially acceptable for a foid to use fake-up and tons of looksmaxxing shit while ugly men are literally doomed since the day they are born thx to the greedy government who doesn't invest in public plastic surgery at all while also at the same time claiming to want a more equal and stabilized society.

Edit: also went through the same op, I always thought I was model tier in my cucked self days.

Same man. I thought I was a chad until I was 15 (that's when i got rejected).
Jfl I was even posting on r/incels as a 13 year old making fun of them
Bruh....

one day i was trying some clothes and i went in one of those rooms full of mirrors, i remember that moment very clearly

Ugliness is actually an experience, its not something you can hold in your hand. A certain bone structure triggers an inhibitory response in the brain, which prevents people from empathizing with you.
einstien IQ post
Some classmates told me i was ugly.I just looked in the mirror after school.
this I can relate heavily to.

People say life isn't fair, but it's fairer depending on the person. When normies say this they think yeah bro we all got problems but it's about what you do with them that determines your life. They think that attractive people get everything but then when it comes to ugly people they say they just aren't trying hard enough.

I agree with you. Not only is it fairer for some, but for others, it's positively rosy in comparison. But do you think people actually care about the way we feel or what happens to us? Is it possible they're perfectly aware of how hellish they contribute to making our lives but they want us gone anyway?

Humans are animals. ooga booga your bones is small you bad

I used to wear glasses and think that was the prime reason I was ugly

I used to wear glasses and think that was the prime reason I was ugly

911e966faf7670e3db2af7970dc69675.png

every time I look in the mirror or see a photo I want to smash my head through a wall. some many bad features, even though some are fixable through surgery I am poor and already to the point where I missed out on teen love which is most important to me and for growth. spending 10k+ on surgeries just to get cheated on or become a betabux is stupid imo. idk what to do besides cope

I still haven’t accepted it. I feel like I’m stuck in a nightmare and I will woke up one day in my real chad body.

When I was bluepilled I also thought I was a 8 because I was not fat and not deformed.

very high iq

My Stacy sister told me that I'm a 3/10. That was the darkest day of my life. I fucking hate her and her whole gender for labeling me as ugly. I hate my mother for passing on her subhuman genes to me. I just want someone to pull me out this miserable life.

Gonna post again in this thread cuz i just remembered something

i was sitting on the school bus next to this fellowcel kid and asked him to rate me

said i was a 3/10

That day you accpeted the blackpill

Gonna post again in this thread cuz i just remembered something

i was sitting on the school bus next to this fellowcel kid and asked him to rate me

said i was a 3/10
I could never be so brave

I could never be so brave
well to be fair i wasnt in a good state emotionally my oneitis had rejected me the week before (this is the girl i have a crush on to this day, i was [and kinda still am] infatuated with her), so that made me low inhib. it was probs one of the lowest points in my life

When I was 16, I thought I mogged O'pry.

I thought it happened to me many times, but it turned out was just trying to make my self feel better. When it really happened was probably last year after I really thought about it. My mind tried to pass it off as "it will be better in a different country" which is what held me back.

well to be fair i wasnt in a good state emotionally my oneitis had rejected me the week before (this is the girl i have a crush on to this day, i was [and kinda still am] infatuated with her), so that made me low inhib. it was probs one of the lowest points in my life
It will get worse

I know you think u have/had it bad at 16 but you'll always look back at that age and miss it.

15 to 16 I was suicidal and even though I'm emotionally better now, I look back at that age I dunno y. I think it's cuz I'm older and have more responsibilities. Youre kinda still a kid when your 16 and when you go high school that's were u start to mature n stuff.

I wonder if the history of intra societal conflict could have been alleviated if people had good looking faces to be able to empathically identify with their would be opponents.

Like a self reinforcing social empathy and compassion since the human brain has blind spots.