Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I remember walking past some jbs

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
So I remember having had to walk past them there was no way around them. I dont want to doxx myself. So like they were the type of degenerate foids. Suddenly one said something like "he has such cute eyes". They were all sitting with their phones there of course in a circle showing each others pics (probably of IG chads) and when I turned around they still did it and commented, discussing which chad is better looking. I thinked back the moment Ive passed them and they all didnt notice me. They just stared on their phones and to each other.

Silly me :feelsrope: Just for a second :cryfeels:

Just that one second ive got my first non drug induced dopamine rush since starting puberty.

View: https://youtu.be/u5oHxPwtz7E?t=320

Last edited:
This life is cruel indeed.

They said it while staring at their phones, showing each other pictures. They said it while walking past me. Ive got called ugly in public enough times to know. They didnt notice me. They would have probably eewed me or suddenly fell silent to laugh at me. But the second its happening youre like totally mentally paralyzed. I knew the second it happened it was kinda impossible. Its like the first few times youre getting called ugly.

But just for a tiny moment. Why cant god snipe me with a .50?

Last edited:
That complement would’ve brighten your day

They said it while staring at their phones, showing each other pictures. They said it while walking past me. Ive got called ugly in public enough times to know. They didnt notice me. They would have probably eewed me or suddenly fell silent to laugh at me.
:chad:

They said it while staring at their phones, showing each other pictures. They said it while walking past me. Ive got called ugly in public enough times to know. They didnt notice me. They would have probably eewed me or suddenly fell silent to laugh at me. But the second its happening youre like totally mentally paralyzed. I knew the second it happened it was kinda impossible. Its like the first few times youre getting called ugly.

But just for a tiny moment. Why cant god snipe me with a .50?

Well, I get called "eww" about 30% of the time whenever a walk past a group of low inhibition teen thots. They have to let me know I'm ugly even though I'm minding my own business, not hitting on them or oggling them.