Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL i remember watching the Diary of a Wimpy Kid movie back when i was 12. this is the most blue pilled shit i've seen in my life.

greg seemed more red pilled than black-pilled. he may have been somewhat blue-pilled too

Right, I was also a redpill coper when I was sixteen.
Greg is an incel, but he's still too young and naive to recognize it yet.

Right, I was also a redpill coper when I was sixteen.
Greg is an incel, but he's still too young and naive to recognize it yet.
zachary gordon doesn't look ugly these days after puberty

Same tbh. It’s a incel trait to still like diary of a wimpy kid when you are above the target audience age.
i think many people still like diary of a wimpy kid. it's got many views on youtube

The books were better than the movies. In the books you see that Greg really has NO FRIENDS outside of Rowley, and he never gets a girlfriend. His brother Roderick was a jerk genuine jerk, not some misunderstood cool guy. Sure Rowley gets a girlfriend(even if for a limited time) and that part is ridiculous, but I identified with the Greg of the books a lot more than the Greg of the movies.

The books were better than the movies. In the books you see that Greg really has NO FRIENDS outside of Rowley, and he never gets a girlfriend. His brother Roderick was a jerk genuine jerk, not some misunderstood cool guy. Sure Rowley gets a girlfriend(even if for a limited time) and that part is ridiculous, but I identified with the Greg of the books a lot more than the Greg of the movies.
Books aren’t the same plot as movies

I used to read the books in elementary school and always got the newest one.

i think it's supposed to be a joke because of how retarded it is
I think that's how the writers intended it but I'm not sure all child audience would understand that

I think that's how the writers intended it but I'm not sure all child audience would understand that
No it could be bluepilled advice

The fat actor is a chadlite.

I remember that brutal moment when the protagonist got beat up by a small 110-pound femoid

Don't remember.

Still brutal.

Must suck to be a manlet when you're standing next to a taller Stacy who makes you look like a faggot kid.
Patty was a becky

Patty was a becky

Don't remember how she looked. Just remembered the movie as the one where a skinny manlet got mogged.

It was also pretty fucking stupid now that I think about it.

Don't remember how she looked. Just remembered the movie as the one where a skinny manlet got mogged.

It was also pretty fucking stupid now that I think about it.
It’s middle school movie it’s not supposed to be sophisticated

If it's a joke (never watched the movies), and it looks like one, then it's a massively brutal blackpill.

Haven’t read it. Sounds like the prequel to ‘My Twisted World.’

I remember that brutal moment when the protagonist got beat up by a small 110-pound femoid
latest

Volcel if you wouldn't.

I was expecting that scene to be a lot lewder but when she gets on top of him it's like they took pains to avoid it by having her kneel on his chest instead of straddling it.

Her knees come off and are spread overtop of him a second later but BARELY so she's still got like a 1ft air gap between their crotches.

Even a gap can still be sexy though.
ecfaeef5c63b6d90152f29eb86cf121fdd81bdda_hq.gif

latest

Volcel if you wouldn't.

I was expecting that scene to be a lot lewder but when she gets on top of him it's like they took pains to avoid it by having her kneel on his chest instead of straddling it.

Her knees come off and are spread overtop of him a second later but BARELY so she's still got like a 1ft air gap between their crotches.

Even a gap can still be sexy though.
ecfaeef5c63b6d90152f29eb86cf121fdd81bdda_hq.gif

What a cuck. He danced like a monkey for Chad and his stacy
He danced for them to ascend

Stacy danced on his cock after fatty showed his mad skills

Never watch it tbh, i will serach it

This is what boomers actually unironically believe.

(Even though this is clearly meant as a joke here)

Last edited:
If a subhuman tried to do that in most high-schools, he would be laughed at before having the skin of his face ripped off against concrete. Not to mention the emotional abuse that follow in the coming months or even years.

This is what boomers actually unironically believe.

(Even though this is clearly meant as a joke here)
even zoomers promote this BS, not just boomers.