Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i remember when i was 10 i invited some 'weird' kid home because i was running out of friends and we played

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
then his best friend or so i thought came to me and said to not invite him because he has nothing like that in his home lol

it was so weird

i didnt know how to respond i just ignored it

whether this best friend wanted to come over too, or he didnt want to lose his friend, or he just didnt like him, i can tell theres some race/competition thing going on in his brain despite us being about 10 though he was 12 i think.

funny, i never cared about such 'competing'

You played. Did you suck his dick or something?

Many kids have racist parents

I remember in my school the bully used to pick on this weird kid and pretended to be his friend for a week and invited him to his house after school when he was alone and the bully broke the weird kids back part of his skull open with some hammer like object

I remember in my school the bully used to pick on this weird kid and pretended to be his friend for a week and invited him to his house after school when he was alone and the bully broke the weird kids back part of his skull open with some hammer like object
dafuq? is this real?

i have racist parents as well
Mine too. I wasn't allowed to go to anyone's house, but I did play a few times with a black kid in my neighborhood. Wasn't allowed to see him again after parents found out.... What else is there to do other than computer then? But apparently it was the computers fault that I have no friends :feelsseriously:

Mine too. I wasn't allowed to go to anyone's house, but I did play a few times with a black kid in my neighborhood. Wasn't allowed to see him again after parents found out.... What else is there to do other than computer then? But apparently it was the computers fault that I have no friends :feelsseriously:
its over never began for parentscels

When I was around that age I used to play with a female neighbor about the same age. Bitch used to try to lie to get me in trouble and whine a lot for attention whoring. Thankfully none of the adults took this psychopath seriously.

I remember stealing some kid's portable game system at a park.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back