Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I remember when my mom used to lecture me about sex

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
When I had been in high school and about 16 years old, she had the habit of lecturing me about the importance of using a condom to avoid impregnating a foid or catching STDs. Poor woman. She failed to realize that her son was a loser who never got a girlfriend in HS let alone had sex. It never crossed her mind that her 16yo son would remain a virgin forever.

I wonder if she had never suspected that I was a loser. God damn it; I never had a girl come over for lunch or study. No one ever called me to invite me out. I never spent the night out at a party. Could my mom have been that stupid?

It was clear that I'd been a virgin my whole life. How'd she miss the obvious?!

Last edited:
Stacy is doing it bbfs with Tyrone and Chad, and probably Lil Tyrone if she works as a teacher.

Sorry to hear man.

At least your mother tried to go out of her way to teach you something useful.

At least your mother tried to go out of her way to teach you something useful.
That is a good point even though he didn’t ever receive the experience anyway.

"Mother telling her son to wear condoms."

"Naked father taking pictures with his grown ass naked son"
kWOH9Jr.jpg

giphy.gif

These people have no normal sense of shame, that's why their society is so degenerate.

My mom never mentioned any of that stuff to me..

My dad did though.

When I had been in high school and about 16 years old, she had the habit of lecturing me about the importance of using a condom to avoid impregnating a foid or catching STDs. Poor woman. She failed to realize that her son was a loser who never got a girlfriend in HS let alone had sex. It never crossed her mind that her 16yo son would remain a virgin forever.

I wonder if she had never suspected that I was a loser. God damn it; I never had a girl come over for lunch or study. No one ever called me to invite me out. I never spent the night out at a party. Could my mom have been that stupid?

It was clear that I'd been a virgin my whole life. How'd she miss the obvious?!
fuck this gay earth, i would me more than happy with my looksmatch

kWOH9Jr.jpg

giphy.gif

These people have no normal sense of shame, that's why their society is so degenerate.
tit mogs me

kWOH9Jr.jpg

giphy.gif

What the fuck :dafuckfeels:

Look at those tits, fuck me

kWOH9Jr.jpg

giphy.gif

Please replace us and wipe us off the face of the Earth ASAP
We will give you free shit

Mine didn't tell me shit

Mine didn't tell me shit

You didn't miss anything. I have never got to experience sex; she thought I was going to be a slayer, but it turned out to be the opposite.

kWOH9Jr.jpg

giphy.gif

i don't want to be white anymore

Yeah my parents would say shit like "when you have kids blah blah blah" or "when you get married blah blah blah" little did they realize none of that would ever be happening.

Yeah my parents would say shit like "when you have kids blah blah blah" or "when you get married blah blah blah" little did they realize none of that would ever be happening.

:feelskek:

"Son, find a good girl soon and give us many grandchildren".

"When I get grandkids I'm going to spoil them rotten!"
(things my parents used to tell me all the time)
:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

"When I get grandkids I'm going to spoil them rotten!"
(things my parents used to tell me all the time)
:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

JFL they are so naive, parents automatically assume their kids will make it and are totally blindsided when they turn out to be failures instead. Must be a terrible feeling knowing it's over for your kids, one I will never have to experience thankfully.

kWOH9Jr.jpg

giphy.gif

:whatfeels::feelskek:

My mom never even brought it up. She always said "you're smart, you understand". She knew, we all did.

My parents didn't teach me anything.

kWOH9Jr.jpg

giphy.gif

lmao wtf. it is fuckingover for the west

Women are solipsistic. Everything they say considers how things apply to them only.

Since they always have plenty of opportunities to have sex, they assume it's like that with everyone.

That's why cucktears' foids think we are all volcels. They think women give us lots of chances but we waste all of them by saying fucked up shit to their faces or whatever.

Mine never taught me about anything.

Never got the talk myself

my parents never talked about sex in any capacity

she meant it for when you finally payed for the hooker

I can remember my mother telling me to go and get a girlfriend when I was reaching puberty and now 15 years later she now knows what she said was a big mistake

My mother was terrible at pretending I had a chance.

it’s funny because my mom was the only one to lecture me about this before i hit puberty. I guess there was no need to after puberty because they realized how undesirable i was

Women are solipsistic. Everything they say considers how things apply to them only.

Since they always have plenty of opportunities to have sex, they assume it's like that with everyone.

Indeed. I watched a video pretty recently. It is about a female trying some dating apps and guess what. She made an account and only few minutes later she had multiple messages (4 messages in total). Female do not even need to put effort in anything, they will get it for free. Some men are more direct, they want to meet her and do not waste any time. But females tend to not agree on any meetings, not because they are ''conservative'', it is because they get free validation. it is all about validation.

my mon never had hope on me, my father thought i could get some girl if i moneymaxxed, thinks arent like 20 years ago, nowdays foids don't give a shit to money maxxing, because they can get some bullshit quota job / be cam whoe

because they get free validation. it is all about validation.
Women crave attention even more than they crave sex. Roosh V always talks about it.

Instagram probably did more harm to the sex market than even Tinder.